-15-

The Kings Bride
Jinhee woke up the next morning with sunlight just starting to peak into the room. She rolled over and looked out the window and sat up straight in bed when she realized she wasn't in her own room. Instead of being in the guest room, she was in Jongin's room and with a quick peak under the sheets confirmed that she was . All the memories of last night rushed back.
 
While Jongin and Jinhee were kissing at the front door, he wrapped his arms around her and easily lifted her feet off the ground. He guided the two of them back down the hallway and ended up outside the guest bedroom door. When he took his lips off of hers, Jinhee felt a brief moment of emptiness.
 
"You're so strong." Jinhee muttered, pushing herself against him.
 
"I hope so otherwise I pay Chen way too much." Jongin chuckled as he brushed his hand down her check and then trailed down her neck to her collar bone. Jinhee got goosebumps at the intimate contact. "Make sure you sleep tonight." Jongin said before leaning down and taking another kiss from Jinhee who tried to hold onto it for as long as she could. Jongin pulled away and let out a heavy sigh as his eyes drank her in, completely intoxicated by her. He knew that he had to step away, to try and give her the space she needed, to be the better man and not be the sleazy guy who hooks up with a girl on the day of her fathers funeral. But, when he tried to step away Jinhee grabbed his hand.
 
"I don't want to sleep yet." She said with a blush painted across her face. Jinhee brought the two of them over to Jongin's bedroom door and he grabbed onto her before they entered.
 
"Are you sure about this?" Jongin wanted nothing more than to pounce on her but he didn't want to force her. This would only happen between two consenting adults who were both ready for it.
 
"I've never been more sure." Jinhee opened the door and a huge smile crossed Jongin's face as he scooped her up in his arms. Jinhee burst out giggling as the bedroom door closed behind them.
 
The door opened and Jinhee was snapped out of her memories. Standing there was Jongin with a towel hanging low on his hips and his wet hair was hanging in his face. Jinhee quickly grabbed the blanket and pulled it up to her chin which made Jongin giggle.
 
"You know I've seen it all, right?" He joked which made Jinhee's face burn brightly but she didn't argue with him. "It's six, I already called the car for us. Your phone buzzed with a reminder about work."
 
", I have the board meeting." Jinhee hopped out of bed, not caring anymore that Jongin might see her figure, as she ran straight for the bathroom to get cleaned up. Jongin laughed and shook his head as he pulled out his own clothes for work. He walked into his closet and put his suit on and draped his tie around his neck. With a quick look in the mirror he figured he looked good but the thing that stood out the most was the huge smile on his face and he wondered if it would ever disappear.
 
"Let's go!" Jinhee yelled out and Jongin walked towards the front door with his briefcase and whistled when he saw Jinhee bent over and doing up her heels. She was in a tight, black pencil skirt with a silk, white blouse tucked into the hem. "Ready?" She asked when she stood up straight and pulled her hair into a messy pile on the top of her head.
 
"Always." He said as they went into the elevator. Jinhee didn't even hesitate to reach over and do Jongin's tie for him and he felt a huge sense of pride as he looked at the woman in front of him. His future wife. "So, what's the board meeting for?" Jongin asked when Jinhee finished and she went about trying to fix her hair in the mirror.
 
"Well my dad was the majority shareholder and they basically want to see what we want to do with them and since I am now a major share holder they want my opinion."
 
"Wait, you hold shares?"
 
"Well, yeah, technically."
 
"So you're rich."
 
"All of the money I earned from it is wired directly into my mothers account. I earn all my money from the shifts I pick up at the hospital. I am a doctor my profession but my dad bought the shares in the company when I turned eighteen to make sure that I would always be taken care of. I never actually saw the money." The elevator doors opened and Jongin just laughed and shook his head.
 
"So what are you going to do about his shares?"
 
"My mom will probably buy them out, keep it in the family." Jinhee went about answering an email on her phone. "We should figure out a shared schedule or something so we can keep track of our work and personal obligations." Jinhee slid into the backseat of the car and Jongin burst out laughing.
 
"You're such a business woman." Jongin got in beside her and kissed the side of her head. "What are the plans for tonight?"
 
"Should be done in time for dinner but I was going to head by my apartment and pick up some more stuff." The two of them were now both deep into answering emails on their phones.
 
"Want me to help?" Jongin looked out the window and saw that he was close to his work so he put his phone in his pocket.
 
"Nah, I'll call a friend to help." The car came to a stop and they kissed each other then Jongin stepped out. He leaned down and looked into the car with his smile still on his face.
 
"See how natural that was? I could do that every day." Jongin said and gave Jinhee a wink before he closed the door and walked into the office. Jinhee laughed and shook her head as she answered a call from her mother about the meeting that day.
 
To: Yeollie
Hey can you help me at the apartment tonight?
 
To: My Jinhee
Of course! Text me when you're there!
 
The rest of the day went smoothly for Jinhee as she had to fill out some new paperwork. Her father had been her contact in case of an emergency but since he was now gone she had to pick someone else. She didn't want to ask her mom to do it so instead she put Jongin and put him down as 'spouse' which made her giggle to herself. A young secretary grabbed the papers quickly and told her that they were going to be put into the system as soon as possible. They were also going to use the same information for the hospital she worked at. As she thought, her mother bought out the shares and was now the major shareholder in the company. Jinhee didn't fight it and everyone agreed it was the best thing to do since she knew tons about the company and what would be best for its future. At the end of the day she texted Chanyeol and told him that she was on her way there. When she arrived he was already waiting with a bottle of wine in his hands.
 
"Where is your stuff?" Chanyeol asked as they stepped into the apartment and Jinhee felt weird as she walked around. This place used to be her whole world but now it felt like she was stepping into someone else's home.
 
"Huh? Oh I'm not moving back in I'm actually going to be moving in with Jongin fully." Jinhee went into her bedroom and grabbed another suitcase and laid it out on her bed and she put her cellphone on the side table.
 
"What do you mean? I thought the contract was over." Chanyeol began pacing back and forth in the living room, the anger bubbling deep within him and he was afraid he couldn't control it anymore.
 
"We talked about it last night and we decided to go through with the marriage." Jinhee called out as she grabbed her scrubs and began packing them. There was a large crash from the living room. "Yeollie? You okay?" Jinhee called out as she cautiously walked out into the living room. Her phone buzzed on the side table.
 
From: Jongin <3
Everything go okay today? I can swing by the apartment and pick you up in about an hour or two. Can't wait to see you!