-12-

The Kings Bride
After dinner the two of them sat in front of the television and they were trying to figure out what to watch. In the end they decided to watch the famous drama 'Boys Over Flowers' since Jinhee had never seen it and Jongin kept going on about how good it was. After five minutes Jongin's phone started beeping constantly to the point where he was getting fidgety next to her.
 
"Go ahead and do some work if you want." Jinhee sipped on the water he had gotten her and he very quickly went to grab his laptop and jumped back on the couch which almost made her spill her drink, he apologized and went straight into work mode. Jinhee was having trouble following along with the drama and found her eyelids slowly falling down. Jongin finally noticed after two episodes that Jinhee was leaning up against him while she struggled to stay awake to watch the show he talked about all afternoon.
 
"Hey, are you tired?"
 
"N-No, but I think I should head home soon." Jinhee stood up and straightened her hair before heading to the door. Jongin didn't want her to leave so he pushed his laptop to the side and hopped over the couch and raced her to the front door.
 
"It's so late, why don't you just stay the night?" Jongin stood in front of the door, trying to pretend that he didn't just run with all of his strength to beat her there.
 
"Do you mean...sleep in the same bed as you?" Jinhee's face burned and Jongin smirked and seductively bit his lower lip.
 
"Only if you want." He said in his deep voice as he reached out and brushed his fingers against her cheek and down her neck. Jinhee shivered at his touch and stepped away from him. Seeing her reaction made Jongin laugh and shake his head, he loved teasing her. "I have two guess rooms, you can pick which one you want to stay in. Tomorrow morning you can head back to your place or you can just grab some clothes and you can stay here until after the funeral. That way you don't have to be alone at your place." Jongin watched as Jinhee thought about the offer and finally nod her head. He celebrated in his head as he led her to the far left side of the apartment where the bedrooms were. "This is the master bedroom." He opened the door and the room was bright and airy with the far wall being all widows that looked over the city. Jinhee gasped and automatically walked over to the windows and looked down at the streets below with the cars looking like fireflies as they zoomed around the streets. Jongin put his hands in his pockets and followed after her, feeling a deep pride as Jinhee pointed out everything she saw. "Glad you like it." Jinhee jumped when she realized that he was right beside her.
 
"It's beautiful, anyone would love it." Jinhee brushed her hair behind her ear and tried to avoid looking at Jongin. He reached down and gently grabbed her chin, forcing her to stare at him. Without thinking twice, he leaned down and stole her lips with a kiss which she responded to with equal passion. After a few moments Jinhee pulled away and shyly hung her head and Jongin knew not to push it any further even though every part of his body burned for more contact and more intimacy.
 
"Across the hall is the bigger of the two guest rooms." Jongin brushed his hair out of his face and walked out of the room with Jinhee following after him like a lost puppy. The room was large with white and gold accents with a large mirror across from the bed. "I'll grab you some clothes to sleep in, there is a bathroom just down the hall that we would share and I have a new toothbrush you can use." Jongin slipped back into his room and looked for his comfiest shirt which was one he usually danced in and a pair of shorts that was too short for him now. He ran back to the guest room and handed her the clothes before shuffling back out. All he could think about was the kiss and it was driving him insane so he went to the bathroom to wash his face quickly.
 
To try and be a nice host he grabbed a clean towel and brought it to her without thinking about it, he opened the door and standing there was Jinhee with her top off but he back to him. She looked over her shoulder at him and let out a squeal before covering her chest and crouching down into a ball. Jongin turned bright red as he made sure to look at the ceiling. "Ah..uh..sorry...towel...uh..." Jongin dropped the towel on the ground and quickly left the room. He leaned up against the door, resting his hand on his chest as he tried to slow his heart. It was beating hard against his chest and for a moment he thought he was having a heart attack because he had never felt like this before.
 
He rushed back to the living room and forced himself to answer a few emails and not think about seeing Jinhee without her shirt on. He tried not thinking about how pale her skin was and how soft it looked. He tried not thinking about the two dimples at the base of her back. He tried not thinking about the soft pink bra that stood out against her small and delicate frame. He tried not thinking about the way her hair fell beautifully down her back and how her eyes sparkled when she looked back at him. Jongin groaned because after a few minutes he knew that he was going to have that image burned into his mind forever. Jinhee awkwardly walked back into the living room and sat on the opposite side of the couch as Jongin. His shirt swallowed her up and his shorts hit her in the middle of her thighs but when she pulled her knees up to her chest the slid down and Jongin thought he could almost see the curve of her . He jumped up from the couch and startled Jinhee again.
 
"Tea?" He asked while walking into the kitchen, not looking back at her even though his thoughts swam with terrible thoughts of pinning her against the couch and kissing every inch of her body.
 
"Yes please." She called from the living room and she looked at her phone while she heard him crashing around in the kitchen.
 
From: Yeollie
Hey, checking up on you. Hows my girl? Want me to come over?
 
From: My Jinny
Fine. Just got ready for bed. Funeral in two days. Coming?
 
From: Yeollie
Of course! I'm always gonna be there for you.
 
From: My Jinny
Thanks.
 
Jongin came back muttering under his breath about how hot the mugs were and he sat it down on the table, spilling most of it onto the table top. Jinhee laughed and went back into the kitchen to grab a towel to clean up after him and put the mugs on the coasters that were sitting unused at the corner of the coffee table. They restarted the drama from before and this time they watched it together but made sure to keep a safe distance from each other because neither of them trusted themselves and knew that if they allowed it to go any further than there would be no turning back and although they were growing closer by the second, they were still hesitant about taking the next big step.