Cat

Laughter Is The Best Medicine

Solji frowned as she watched every single show the girls were on during their Full Moon promotions. Although she had been well enough to at least do the recording, her condition had quickly worsened again and she resumed her stay in the hospital. She knew that was just as upsetting to the girls as it was to herself. She could tell from the various shows that the stress seemed to be taking its toll on LE. Nodding to herself, she whipped out her phone and did a little online shopping.


"Unnie, I'm here." LE managed a small smile as she walked over and sat down next to Solji.

"Hyojin-ah, you came at a good time!" Solji gave her a cheerful smile as she reached for an item on her bedside table. "I got something for you."  LE looked to her curiously.

"What is it?" Solji just grinned as she held up a pair of cat ears headband.

"Ta-da!" She handed it to LE. "Put it on, put it on. I wanna see how it looks." She said excitedly.

"Ok...?" Although confused, LE obeyed and placed it on her head. As soon as she did, Solji let out a squeal.

"So cute! I knew it'd suit you!" LE smiled, seeing Solji so happy, before it was replaced by a curious look.

"But why did you get these, unnie?" Solji just smiled to her.

"Well, I felt like having a cat companion today, and since animals aren't allowed in the hospital..." She trailed off as LE gave her a deadpanned look.

"So you decided to use me as a replacement?" Solji just smiled sheepishly to her.

"Do you mind? I mean, I feel like having a cat companion today, but I don't wanna force you to do anything you don't wanna do." LE sighed. Why is she wrapped so tightly around Solji's finger?

"Fine." Solji smiled brightly at that.

"Really? Hyojin, you're the best!" She exclaimed as she hugged her tightly. LE fought off a blush as she looked away.

"W-What do you want me to do?" Solji just scooted over to the side of bed and patted the space that she freed up next to her.

"I just want you to come and curl up next to me, my little kitty." LE just looked to her hesitantly.

"Are you sure that's allowed?" Solji just waved her off.

"I'm already breaking a rule by having a cat here, who cares if I break another." LE couldn't help but smirk at her.

"Feeling rebellious today, huh?" Solji just laughed and patted the space next to her again.

"Shush and come here, you." LE just chuckled as she crawled into bed and literally curled up next to Solji, resting her head on Solji's lap.

"Aigoo, my little kitty's so cute!" Solji squealed softly as she placed a hand on LE's head, her hair comfortingly.

“I’m not cute.” LE mumbled as she swatted at Solji’s hand playfully, making Solji laugh.

“Of course you are. You’re my cute little kitty.” She cooed as she planted a kiss on LE’s head. LE closed her eyes in content while Solji just smiled warmly at her. If LE was a real cat, Solji was sure she’d be purring by now. Soon enough, she could hear contented little snores coming from the younger girl and chuckled in response. "Rest well, Hyojin."