Christmas

Laughter Is The Best Medicine

NOTE: Since it was Christmas not long ago... :)


From then on, every time LE stopped by for a visit, she would bring something she could use to make Solji laugh.

"Unnie, I'm here!" LE greeted as soon as she entered the room. As soon as Solji caught sight of her, she burst into laughter.

"Is it that cold outside?" She asked, failing to hold back another laugh. "You look like a Roly Poly toy!" LE really did resemble one, with the thick winter coat she was wearing, reaching down to her ankles. She covered her ears with red and white earmuffs, paired with a red scarf wrapped warmly around her neck, as well as a red winter hat with a white pompom. The tips of a pair of red gloves and boots peeked out from the long sleeves and beneath the bottom of the coat respectively.

"It was really cold!" LE whined, taking off her coat as the warmth of the room began to set in. As soon as Solji caught sight of what she was wearing beneath her winter coat, she burst into joyous laughter again.

"Aigoo, pretty~!" She cooed as she gestured for LE to come closer so she could get a closer look. LE wore a Santa-themed outfit, similar to the one they wore in their 2015 Happy Christmas performance, with her dress resembling Solji's long-sleeved one more than her own sleeveless one, and her wearing matching pants in contrast to the stockings she wore in that performance. Instead of high heels, she wore matching Santa-themed snow boots, and her gloves covered her entire hands this time, instead of exposing her fingers like the performance outfit. In addition to the changes, LE also wore a Santa-themed short cape over her shoulders, with a red ribbon at the back of it. Looking at it, it made LE look almost like she herself was a present... Solji quickly shook off the thought with a red face. LE didn't seem to notice, holding up a large beige bag while looking away shyly.

"I'm delivering Christmas presents from the fans for you, so I thought I'd dress the part..." Solji couldn't help the smile on her face as she pulled LE into a tight embrace.

"Thank you, Hyojin. You put in so much effort to make Christmas better for me." LE looked to her with a small smile.

"Did it work?" Solji chuckled.

"Yeah, it did. Merry Christmas, Hyojin." LE smiled as well as she returned the embrace.

"Merry Christmas, Solji unnie."