Simple

Laughter Is The Best Medicine

Everytime LE stopped by for a visit, she would bring something she could use to make Solji laugh. It didn't have to be anything extravagant. It could be as simple as a single teaspoon.


"Hello, Solji unnie!" LE greeted cheerfully as she entered the room.

"Hyojin!" Solji smiled brightly to her.

"How are you feeling?" LE asked as Solji just waved dismissively.

"Oh, you know, same old same old." She said before taking in LE's suit curiously. "What's the occasion?" LE just smirked as she pulled out a top hat from her bag and placed it onto her head.

"I'm going to show you some magic tricks I learnt recently." Solji just giggled at that.

"Are you serious?" She asked, barely holding back a smile, as LE nodded.

"Hey, you hurt my feelings. Of course I'm serious." She said with a teasing smile. "Watch." Solji watched intently as LE held out a spoon and bent it with a single fingertip. "See?" She smiled triumphantly as Solji just laughed, shaking her head.

"Isn't that a children's trick that requires some physics knowledge?" LE shook her head and pouted.

"Of course not, it's magic!" She insisted as Solji just chuckled.

"Whatever you say." LE just smiled to her before putting the spoon back into her bag.

"On a side note, I need to learn how to bend it back before Hyelinie asks me about the missing teaspoon." Solji let out a loud laugh at that as LE moved on to the next trick.


Sometimes, LE just did something simple, like tying her hair up in a style that was completely unfitting of her, or dressing up in a style that doesn't suit her. Making Solji laugh can be really simple if one knows how, and LE knew exactly how to do it.


"Unnie, don't laugh, ok?" LE called from behind the door without even entering yet.

"Why?" Solji asked as LE opened the door and walked in slowly. Solji could only resist for a single second before she started laughing.

"Don't laugh!" LE whined.

"So cute!" Solji gushed before laughing again, gesturing to LE's twintail hairstyle.

"It doesn't suit me, right?" LE mumbled with a pout as she sat down next to Solji. Solji could only shook her head as she wiped tears from her eyes.

"It's not that, it just doesn't suit your charismatic image. But putting your image aside, you look so adorable!" She squealed, playing with LE's hair by swatting at it. LE whined as she tried to get Solji to stop.

"Hyelin's Pucca hairstyle really suits her well, so why is mine like this?" She complained.

"Pucca? I wanna see!" At Solji's request, LE whipped out her phone to show Solji Hyelin's pucca hairstyle.

“We’re planning on having her do that hairstyle for one of our future comebacks.”

"Ah, cute~!!!" Solji shrieked as she laughed. "This hairstyle really suits Hyelinie!"

"I know." LE nodded in agreement. "If it were me, it wouldn't suit me at all." An idea seemed to pop into Solji's head as she grinned mischievously to LE. "What?" LE asked warily, not having a good feeling about it.

"I wanna see you in that hairstyle too." And LE knew she was doomed. She could never deny Solji's requests. Not even bothering to put up a fight, she just gave in with a sigh.

"Tomorrow, then. I'll tell the hair stylist unnie to style it for me." The next day, the hospital room was filled with loud laughter from one girl, and embarrassed whines from the other red-faced girl, sporting two buns on her head.