CH 8: Two Different SIdes, Two Different Prep Work

These A-Holes

Super Junior Base 
Xiumin POV
Luhan and I were walking by the leader's office door when we hear a loud thud. We immediately came into Suho on the floor and Kris turning around. 
“Why did he…? How..? Why…? Wait a minute.” Luhan questioned. “Did you two overwork yourselves even though we suggested you two to take a break?” By then, Leeteuk, PGoon, Victoria, and Amber came in. 
“All of us leaders have,” Kris says, putting a wet cloth of Suho’s head. The leaders continued to overwork themselves. I text Shindong, Donghae, Nakta, and Krystal ‘code pink.’(a leader emergency text) Soon, everyone has crowded around the leader office. 
“I don’t think to overwork yourselves will make it any better,” Krystal says.
“Not to mention, we could only do so much,” Nakta adds.
“We are awake,” Kris says.
“Not that. Since they don’t live near our radar, we can’t do that much. Us techs have done as much as we could. We really can’t do anything else until Infinite and B1A4 give us a lot more info.” Donghae says.
“Besides, Suho just fainted. And how? stress and overworking.” I add. “Have you even taking care of yourselves?”
“We went pee and that’s about it,” Victoria says.
“Could tell. You guys smell. And seem starving.” Sulli says. 
“We should leave the rest to Infinite And B1A4. In the meantime, we could come up with a plan to defeat BAP when they figure out how to get the others outta there.” I nag. After a few minutes of silence, Leeteuk sighs.
“You guys have a point.” He says. We, by group, shoo the others to take care of themselves and try to loosen up. F(X) walks Victoria and Amber to the main bathroom. Once done, Victoria goes to the kitchen to prepare some dinner. Meanwhile, Kris picks up Suho to the first aid room. After Suho comes to, F(X) finishes when we take them to the main bathroom. Meanwhile, ToppDogg takes PGoon to the master bathroom. Once done, Super Junior does the same with Leeteuk. Once done, we ate. Afterward, we get a call from Infinite B1A4. We go to the Tech room as Donghae answers. 
“What’s the scoop? Ice cream scoop?” Sangdo half-jokes. 
“Ok then,” Hoya says. “They are giving them a drowsy/weak poison so they would be too weak.”
“WHAT?” We all said in unison.
“Plus we found out Zico’s plan for them. He wants them as slaves.” Sungyeol adds.
“Again, WHAT?” Kidoh practically yells.
“Also, Yongguk plan on lewering you guys into going to a trap in the warehouse,” Hoya adds. 
“And we are not going.” Kris pouts. 
“Zico is coming tomorrow at 1, so we should come up with a plan,” Hoya says. Once they sign out, PGoon suggests us to plan as we go. We all go out, except all the techs, Infinite and B1A4 still on the line.

That Night
Shindong POV
All of us techs planned on coming up with a plan together. As we are watching was watching mafia movies for inspiration, I was playing with my wedding ring. ‘Wait, wedding ring. That’s it!’ I thought as I smirk. 
“That’s it!” I yell as the rest of the techs all look up. 
“What is it, hyung?” Donghae yells as I ran to the room, passing all the members in the process. I hear Nakta cal the other members, but I don’t care. I look inside the closet through mine and Sungmin’s wedding box and find the navigator. I come back to the tech room, everyone else is here. 
“What is it, Shindong?” Gohn asked. 
“When Min and I got engaged, I put a navigational system on his wedding ring,” I say as the all have wide eyes. “I don’t know why I didn’t think of this before.”
“But I’m glad you did,” Siwon says.
“Now we need to come up with a plan,” Suho says. After a few minutes, Donghae got an idea. 
“I got it.” He says. “One group could lewer BAP at the warehouse while another could go in and get the boys. Two techs will drive.” He then tells us who goes where. 
“Brilliant. Also, one of the two could go with the inside to drive the tech‘ s spouses home and the others could help finish off the bad guys.” Dongwoo adds. “That means double the gunpowder.”
“While you are on your way, Infinite and B1A4 could FaceTime the techs and stay with the others and remove our catfish identities,” Baro adds.
“Awesome plan everybody. For now, get rest. Infinite you tell us when they leave for the warehouse.” Leeteuk says as they sign out and we all get rest.