CH 11: Meet The Police

These A-Holes

Super Junior Base

 Sunggyu POV

“We have been getting this mafia for years. How did you do it?” One cop asks as Leeteuk and Sungyu tell their backstory.
“Then, they kidnapped at least half of us, then…” Heechul says as Woohyun finishes the plan. 
“Awesome. In all honesty, this is really daebak.” Another says. “I’m officer Jeon Jungkook and this is officer Jung Hoseok.” They got our contact info and head out as we all got the base back in shape, since of Zico's stupidity and head to bed.

A week later 
Woohyun POV
We go to the bureau to see why Officer Jungkook called us.
“We talked to our head, Kim Namjoon and we decided to give you guys a chance of a lifetime,” Jungkook says as Officer Hoseok and another two guys come in.
“I’m officer Namjoon and this officer Min Yoongi. We are in need of a spy organization. Will you guys be up for it.” He asked as we all look at our leaders. 
“What spy organization?” PGoon ask.
“S.P.Y,” Yoongi says. “Are you up for it?” The leaders all look at us as we all nod. A secretary comes in. 
“Jimin is here, Yoongi.” She says as Yoongi, Jungkook, and Hoseok leave. After we sign the paperwork, he gives us a key and we look at him confused as he smirks.

Bureau 
Sunggyu POV
I look at the keychain closely.
“What’s this for?” I ask.
”This the key for your new Base/Mansion.” Namjoon says. All of our mouths are ajar after he said that.
“Anywho…” Heechul says. “What’s your history of Zico and BAP?”
“Yoongi and I were best friends, so we did everything together, including being hired to be in their special police unit for street and alleyway cases, in which we now lead. We met Hoseok and Jungkook as they recruited. They were so hardworking that I decided that they lead the police unit with us.” Namjoon answers. “While trying to get Zico and Yongguk’s Dad, we saw Leeteuk and Heechul there. While Zico was getting way, we met my husband, which is the main leader of the FBI. When Zico was trying to kill us, we met another present leader, in which is Hoseok’s husband. He came to a club where Yoongi’s husband worked, which is the head of the secretary. We have been trying to get Zico and BAP ever since. Until of course, we met you guys.”
“Zico causes problems with everyone apparently.” Seogoong jokes. Yoongi and a male secretary come in. 
“Hey. This is Park-Min Jimin, the head of the secretary unit.” The said boy bows as Hoseok and Jungkook comes in with two more males. 
“Speaking of the devil. This is my husband, Kim Seokjin.” Namjoon says. “And That is Kim-Jung Taehyung, Hoseok’s husband. They both are the heads of the FBI.” The said boys bowed as well as Namjoon gave us the information about the new house and we all bowed and goes back to the base.

4 Months Later
Leeteuk POV
We are at a music festival celebrating our first victory as S.P.Y, in which ironically defeating Zico’s gang in Japan. Everyone is here, including BTS. The new mansion is huge. Infinite and B1A4 live with us as well. 6 groups in total. We learned more about BTS. SungHyun, Dongyeol, and MyungJong are all engaged. Victoria And Kibum, PGoon and Luna, Hoya and Sulli, And KryBer are dating. We are all happy with our new lives. Oh, and the Super Junior’s Subbies are all pregnant. We could never be happier. Never mind, Seventeen is playing right now. Now we are all happy AF. 



A/N Last Part 
OMG, I’m really biased. Gotta admit.