CH 6: Henry's Idea

These A-Holes

Super Junior Base

Victoria POV

“What do we do, hyung?” Siwon asked.
“Anyone have any suggestions?” Leeteuk asked. After 5 long minutes…
“I got an idea,” Henry says texting someone.

10 Minutes Later
Henry POV
After a finished with my texting beloved cousin, I closed my phone with a big grin on my face.
“What’s going on, Henry?” Gohn asked in a suspicious manner.
“I have a cousin that’s a leader of a good spy organization/group, in which I used to be in. He also can’t stand BAP. Boss Man and Yongguk murdered half of their members and injured their old combat, which is now a tech if I remember correctly. I came up with a plan that’ll get our husbands back along with defeating BAP and maybe Big Boss.” I answer Gohn.
“What is this plan of yours?” PGoon asked as I told them.

Infinite/B1A4 Base
Sunggyu POV
It’s 3 pm. The most boring hour of the day. Since we don’t get any action, especially from stupid Big Boss BAP Blackpink trio, we are getting away with doing nothing. Suddenly I get a text from Henry.
Henry: hey cuz
Me: hey sup
Henry: not daebak
Me: why
Henry: BAP got all of our Subbies except Xiumin and Suho, along with injuring the females.
I am sitting there for a good 30 seconds, shocked. I called all members and as they ran in.
“What’s up, Sunggyu?” Jinyoung asked as I showed them the conversation with Henry. 
Me: WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL. 
Henry: with sleep gas. 
Me: that’s even worse. BTW the others are here
Henry: we need all the help we could get 
Me: of course, what are old good guys for? Oh and cousins
Henry: Come to the SuJu Base for details. I have a plan.
Me: what is it?
He tells me the plan as I stood there marinating his plan in my head.
Me: that’s daebak. Not only we all could get our revenge on them, but kill them in the process. Be there in a few

Meanwhile, Super Junior Base 
Kidoh POV
“Henry that’s brilliant,” I say as the door is knocked on and he answers it as I see 12 guys there.
“Guys this is my cousin, Sunggyu. He’s the leader.” Henry says as him and Leeteuk shakes hands, along with another guy and the other leaders. We all introduced ourselves and our positions as the leaders and co-leaders go over the plan and the techs get the laptops set up so we could communicate with them. We all said bye to Infinite and B1A4 as we get set up.

Infinite/B1A4 Base
Jinyoung POV
We all get ready for the plan and after that was done, we got well rested for the beginning of Henry’s plan tomorrow.

Infinite/B1A4 Fake Base
Jinyoung POV
We have settled into the base, right next to BAP’s Base. 
“So let’s review our role in Henry’s plan,” Sunggyu says. “We moved in next door to BAP. Check. We also talk BAP into becoming allies”
“Problem with this plan: will the Leaders and Big Boss recognize us?” Woohyun says.
“Probably not. We were all wearing welding masks.” Dongwoo says.
“Good point.”Woohyun retorts.
“Remember to be careful when we enter their territory.” I nag as we go to BAP's base.