CH 7: The Secret Plan Really begins

These A-Holes

Next Day
BAP Base
Jisoo POV
“They are up, Oppa,” Jennie says as she arrives in the room.
“Great. Boss will be here in 2 days since he’s in Japan.” Yongguk says. After a few seconds of silence, we get a knock on the door as we all look at each other.
“This is rare. We never have guests.” Himchan says as Zelo opens the door to (counts) 12 people.
“Hello. We are your neighbors. We just moved in that empty house.” One person says.
“Weird. That has been abandoned for years.” I say.
“Which is probably why there was furniture already there.” Another says.
“Wait a minute. Is that…Yongguk?” The first one says.
“How do you know me?” Yongguk asks.
“We hear all about you from my uncle. He used to be in your dad’s gang I heard. You are our idol.” A third one says. After we let them in, we talked about all the things gangs talk about, especially our names. However, there’s this one topic I found interesting.
“Super Junior found out that we are allies with your dad’s troops and almost killed us by doing so.” The first one, Gongchan, says.
“I am kinda curious about how you two became enemies.” The second one, Sungjong, says. We told them the story as they say goodbye and leave. The third one, Jinyoung, turns around, like he’s looking for something, and shrugs it off.

Infinite/B1A4 Base
Sunggyu POV
We replay what their story in their head and is totally different from what Leeteuk says. 
Yongguk’s story: ‘We love stealing. It was passed down since my dad. Super Junior kills who loves stealing. They murdered my dad and almost killed our Boss Man, Zico. Ever since then, we try to get our revenge the best we could. Our recent one: kidnap their husbands.’

Now here was Leeteuk’s story: ‘Their leader’s Dad was a big gang member that loved to steal. That’s how they met their big boss. This duo loves to steal and kill whoever got in their way. When Heechul and I were still dating, their dad was stealing gold from the U.N. and we lead helped the cops stop them. Yongguk’s dad was defeated when I knocked him out with a fire extinguisher. That’s how our spy organization came to be. However, Zico was escaped and formed BAP when Yongguk was a teen. A few weeks after we were recruited in the Spy Unit, we ran into their boss again, this time with teen Yongguk and the rest of the male BAP members. They found the females over time. We thought enough is enough. We got recruited every one over time, ToppDogg EXO and F(x) were already grouped when we found each one. 2008 was FX. We met Henry a little after that. After a year of no boss, we all got married and 2012 was EXO while ToppDogg was 2013. One more month of no boss and BAP, and EXO and ToppDogg got married. Then everything was calm until recently.’
This just didn’t add up. Leeteuk’s made more sense. 
“Someone tell Leeteuk Yongguk’s story. And that we found out who Boss Man is.” I say to them as Gongchan volunteers.

BAP Base Dungeon Room
Jenissi POV
I wake up in a big room. It was naturally lit. I look around me and see the others- Heechul, Seogoong, and Baekhyun are still knocked out cold. I then realized that we are on beds, each one with white sheets, white pillows(1 each), and one blanket. The room had some nightstands, one for each bed, when I counted them. It also has a canteen each and an alarm clock. I look in front of me and there’s a tv. I also realized that we are no longer in our clothes but in a tank top with simple blue jeans. Our equipment is gone. Our wedding rings are still on our fingers thank gosh. I then see a door that has no lock and another door. Tao walks to the first one, but with no luck. Chen walks to the other door and it’s a small bathroom, which I found weird.
“I think that this door has a lock on the outside,” Tao says walking back to s.
“Why is there roomy in here and not a stereotypical dungeon?” Yano asked.
“I don’t know. I find that weird too.” I answer.
“There’s a first aid kit here. That’s what is weird about this place.” Ryeowook says pointing by the tv. 
“This is weird. It’s creeping me out.” ATom says. “Why is this so…more at home?” 
“I was wondering the same thing,” DO says as Heechul and Baekhyun finally wake up. 
“At least they didn’t take F(X),” Hansol says as Seogoong finally comes to.
“Thank god. I thought you died.” Hojoon says. “In fact, how and why are we still alive?”
“It’s a bad mafia thing, I guess.” Yesung jokes. "It's kind of unorthodox, in my opinion."

"I find it stupid," I answer. 

Super Junior Base 
Suho POV
“You two have been in here for hours,” Luhan says as he and Xiumin come into the leader's office.
“We kinda have to. We can’t rest until we get our other members.” I say.
“And possibly defeat BAP and Blackpink,” Kris adds. 
“We could only do so much,” Xiumin says, using his tech magic to close the video tab. 
“What the hell,” I say, turning to them.
“Infinite and B1A4’s job is to keep us updated,” Luhan says. “What we could do is come up with a little plan to try to get them back.”
“Come on you two,” Xiumin says. After a couple of minutes of silence and no movement, they sigh and grabbed our arms. They took us to the first aid room, which has F(X).
“They are almost healed and ready to fight again,” Luhan says.
“No offense but you two look a mess,” Sulli says as we quickly head out as XiuHan comes in front of us, grabbing our arms again in the process. They then took us to get what Xiumin calls ‘emergency refresh’, which is really making us go pee, get food, and bathe. Once done, we get a call from Infinite B1A4 as we all grabbed F(X) and head to Super Junior Base. Afterward, Leeteuk suggests that we stay at their base until the time comes, so we all head to our bases and pack up, then head there again.

Infinite/B1A4 Base
Gongchan POV
“What’s up, Infinite B1A4?” Donghae says in the Skype call.
“Yongguk’s story doesn’t make sense at all,” I say, telling them Yongguk’s story.
“That’s BS,” Leeteuk says.
“There’s something else. They told us who Big Boss exactly is. He is Zico.” I continue.
“Zico? Zico?” Kris asks.
“How you know him?” I asked.
“2 weeks after we met Leeteuk, Kris and I were on our way to the store and Zico was working in the store when he almost ambushed us until I texted LayChen, who was nearby. They came and we almost got him but we got away. We saw his name tag.” Suho says. 
“That’s why you took so long,” Kangin says. 
“Keep us updated,” PGoon says, signing out. That night, we get a text from Zelo to come over for their mansion tour.

BAP Base 
5 Minutes Before
Jennie POV
“We will show our new allies the mansion but only these places,” Yongguk says, showing a list. “Lisa you do so.” Lisa grabs the list and there was the doorbell. Lisa then opens the door

Dongwoo POV
They let us in and Lisa showed us the whole base. 
“Here’s the last place: the dungeon room. You see, these last 4 years we started to kidnap and ransom random people. As we said, we kidnap the Subs of Super Junior. This time, it’s for Zico, which is coming in two days.” Lisa says as she unlocks the door and slightly opens it. We all see them, sleeping peacefully considering it’s 10 pm. 
“Let’s go before they wake up,” CNU suggests as Lisa nods and close and lock the door, which has a combination lock. We all head back to the living room as we left and went back to our temporary base as Sungjong, our Combat, volunteer to tell Super Junior their plan.

Super Junior Base
Sehun POV
Donghae answers the video call from Infinite.
“What’s up?” Donghae asks.
“We found out why they haven’t been on our radar,” Sungjong says. “They have been in the ransom game these last 4 years.” 
“They were experiencing themselves even before kidnapping them and injuring F(X). .” Kyuhyun cursed. 
“We also found out about their plan,” Sungjong says. “Zico is coming in two days. Once he’s there, he has something to do with the other members. Unfortunately, we don’t know exactly it is.” 
“What about our Subs?” I ask.
“They are okay. They were sleeping. The room that they’re in is more like a bedroom. The lock itself is a combination lock, which Lisa was in the way when we tried to see what the combination is. We don’t the proper equipment to send any navigation.” Sungjong says.
“Henry said something about a member that got so injured that he had to give up his combat position. Who is it?” Donghae asks.
“It is me.” Sandeul, B1A4’s Tech says.
“We need a favor. Send us a picture of each married couple. We could probably talk to them if we ever get the combo.” Jinyoung asked as the techs did so. Once done, they signed out.

Next Day
Infinite B1A4 Fake Base
CNU POV
There’s a knock on the door and I answered it to see Zelo.
“It’s time for you to meet our hostages.” He says coldly as we go in.

BAP Base Dungeon Room
Yesung POV
“Does anyone have their phone?” HanGeng asks as everyone shakes their heads.
“How come we have our wedding rings on still?” Eunhyuk asked.
“I think that they didn’t see it.” Heechul answers.
“How did they not notice?” I ask as the door opens to Daehyun. He sets a pot and bowls down as he quickly closes the door. 5 minutes later, Yongguk comes in with 12 unfamiliar faces.
“Meet Insing and G6(A/N Infinite and B1A4’s fake group names). They are going to be the ones to check on you from now on.” He says. “Come in whenever but do so at least once a day.” The newbies saluted as they leave, one of them winked at one of us.
“Did you see that?” Jenissi asks. “He just winked at us.”
“The nerve. We are married men.” ZhouMi says sassily.
“I recognize him from somewhere, but I don’t know where,” Ryeowook says.

Infinite B1A4 Fake Base
Jinyoung POV
“We are now ‘checking on them regularly’” Baro says, quoting the last part.
“Why?” Shindong asks.
“For whatever Zico is thinking of doing I think,” I answer.
“Could you make sure that their rings are on them and kept on?Please?” Leeteuk begs as we nod and signed out. We go to BAP Base. After we greet Himchan, he gives us the passcode to the room. We come into the Dungeon Room. They are watching the news. We introduced ourselves as Ryeowook, in which (according to Sungyu’s cousin’s picture) is Henry’s husband, is giving us a weird look. Yongguk calls one of us, which I volunteered to go. He gives me a pot full of food. I bowed and walked back. ‘Prick’ I thought as I left. I set the pot down after Dongwoo lets me in. I set the pot down and after they ate, they felt weak. Youngjae comes in.
“Why are they so weak?” L asked. 
“Blackpink, our cooks, gave them a powder that makes them drowsy or sleepy or weak,” Youngjae says. “Why give me that look? You suspect us to be able to cook?” He asked. He then gets a call from Yongguk and then hangs up. He tells us to go into the hall as he shuts and locks it after the last one goes out. “Zico is coming tomorrow so he finally told Yongguk what’s he’s going to do with them. He wants them to himself. For them to be his slaves. But first, he wants us to lewer the rest of the members into the warehouse and to kill them.” We then leave, Hoya volunteers to update Leeteuk and them.

Infinite B1A4 Base
Gongchan POV
Before we could even get settled, BAP calls us to a meeting. We sigh and head there. We spent like an hour or so preparing for Zico. Once done, we tell them that we’ll be checking on the kidnapped boys when Zico comes. We finally settle in as we call Super Junior.