Ch 4: The Prep For The Mission

These A-Holes

Next Morning
No One's POV
Each couple woke up, got dressed, and got breakfast. The techs and leaders check the footage again, the co-leaders and weaponees check the guns for the people going out, the combat and Subbies were in the training rooms. and the long-haired females got their up in ponytails and then once done, they went training with combat. After a while, Leeteuk calls the other bases to gather for lunch.

Super Junior Base
Sungmin POV
I come into the dining hall and see ToppDogg and the other Super Junior members already here.
“I swear, they were so loud,” Kibum complained to PGoon.
“I know, but that’ll probably be us with our future partners,” PGoon answers as I sat down next to my man.
“Could you please stop complaining. This is something you should be used to by now.” Nakta tells them as EXO comes in. After that, FX comes in as well. After a few minutes, Hansol, DO, and Victoria goes into the kitchen with their pots to take to Ryeowook. All 4 of them come into the dining room with four pots. They open the lid and we all dug in. After 5 minutes or so, Leeteuk clears his throat.
“So…business. Techs?” Leeteuk asks.
“Did as much as we could, but still too blurry to see her face,” Nakta says as the other techs say the same thing.
“Ok. Combat?”
“All trained. That goes for the ones that are going out as well.” Suli says.
“Good. Weapons?”
“The guns are checked and ready for battle. I think that we are ready to send the subs out later.” Gohn answers as Leeteuk nods.
“We’ll discuss and review on the way to the warehouse. So in the meantime…” Heechul says as Leeteuk finishes.
“Eat I’m guessing?”
“Maybe…”
“After we eat, go to the weapon room so we could finish the prepping and at 2, go to the warehouse,” Leeteuk says as we all nod.

After Lunch
Sungmin POV
After we all ate, we all go behind the Techs to the weapon room to get all of us prepped. Once we all go in, the techs all gather together as we all wait for someone to speak up.
“The guns, vests, and earpieces are all ready to be put on,” Luhan says.
“Great. Doms and singles…” Leeteuk says, holding a snicker, as PGoon and Kibum roll their eyes. “Come grab one each.” The Doms and singles do so as everyone else has confused looks on our faces, I included.
“Now. Doms prep your Subbie. Kibum And PGoon prep F(X)” Leeteuk says after everyone grabs everything.
“You’re kidding?” Seogoong says as Kidoh walks up to him.
“Heechul…” Yesung looks at him.
“I wish he was,” Heechul says as I raise my eyebrow.
“Sit still please, baby,” Gohn tells Yano, who is fidgeting.
After a few minutes, our vests and pistols are done, they are getting the earpieces on.
“Ain’t this kinda too much?” I ask.
“It is, but very necessary,” Shindong answers me honestly. Once we were all geared up, we all look at Leeteuk for any other thoughts he had.
“Since we still have about an hour, hang out with your spouse. Kibum, F(X), and PGoon do whatever. At 2, meet by the door.” Leeteuk says as we all nod and go out of the weapon room.

2PM
Luna POV
We all go to the front door as the Co-leaders do a headcount.
“…13,14, And 15.” Heechul counts.
“…11,12,13.” Jenissi also counts.
“…12” Kris counts as well.
“1,2,3,4,5. We all have everybody.” Amber counts.
“Awesome. Double-check the earpieces. Can you all hear me?” PGoon asks as we all say yeah.
“Vests. All tight?” Victoria asks as the non-going out people tighten as they all nod.
“Guns loaded?” Suho asks as we all nod.
“Great. Now it’s time. Be careful everyone,” Leeteuk says as we all group hug and then team hug then the married couples hug each other and PDA much?
“Keep updating us,” PGoon says as we all nod.
“Be safe. Fighting.” Suho says.
“Fighting.” We all say back and we went out and into the van.

BAP Base
Noon
Zelo POV
“Yo! Two things. One: are the earpieces rewired yet?” I asked the two techs as I come into the tech room.
“Yes. And the remote for the smoke gas should be done. Youngjae?” Jennie says as she points to the pieces.
“Done as well,” Youngjae says showing the single-button remote.
“Arrasso. What’s the second?” Jennie ask.
“Lunch is ready,” I answer as both roll their eyes. We all come into all members already digging into the Shin Rameyn.
“Why ramen?” Youngjae asks.
“The quicker we cook and eat, the sooner we go to the warehouse.” Daehyun, answers.
“Which by the way. The earpieces and the remote are ready to go.” Jennie says.
“What remote?” Jongup has the nerve to ask.
“For the sleep gas, you moron,” I answer rudely.
“Don’t fight guys. Be real men here.” Yongguk says as he continues to eat.
1 pm
Once we all had our earpieces in, we wait for our leader to decide next.
“On Jennie’s signal, Himchan will be the one setting off the gas. Zelo will be the one holding and setting up the sleep gas. Jisoo, you’re in charge of driving. All of us go except the techs. Got it? Great. Let’s head off.” Yongguk says. We all head to the garage and got into the 2 vans. After a while, we arrived and all except Jisoo got out. I set the sleep gas inside as I give the remote to Himchan and got back out.
“I’m going to hide the van inside,” Jisoo says as Rośe and Lisa open the doors for her. Daehyun is loosening up the wall with an axe. At around 2, Youngjae tells us that SuJu is 4 miles from here, so we all hid in the van. After a few minutes, they arrive and after a couple of minutes, Jennie gives us the signal.