Couple

More Than Best Friends | New Year's Special

 

 

At Chaeyoung's house. She invited me because her parents were out of town for work.

My parents and her parents are also friends especially my mom and her mom. They are really close. They already know that I'm a lesbian and it's okay with them. There's also one time, they mentioned that it's better if me and Chaeng will be together. But I know they're just kidding and it's not that serious.

Anyway... We're watching Netflix while eating chips when Chaeyoung handed me a ring.

I took it "What's this for?" I asked as I scrutinized the ring. It was silver and has simple design. I like it, it's my style.

"It's for you, wear it on your index finger," she instructed as she lifted her left hand and showed me her ring.

Ooohhh... it's couple rings.

My eyebrows snapped together "What? No!" I handed the ring back to her.

She pouted and didn't take it "But I bought it for us."

"Stop it Chaeng," I grumbled.

"Why?"

"If I wear this ring, people will think that we're couple," I answered.

"Really? They will think like that?" She smiled sheepishly.

I sighed. She didn't get my point.

"It's yours now Lisa, it's a gift. Please accept it," she insisted.

I sighed again. I was tired of arguing with her. I put the ring on my index finger and Chaeyoung smiled happily.

"Thank you," I said. I appreciated it.

"Always wear it okay?" She cheerfully said.

"Okay..." I just agreed. I didn't want to argue.

Chaeyoung squealed then out of the blue, she pecked my cheek.

I glared at her "Ya... are you crazy? Why did you do that?"

She blushed looking at me "I'm just happy that we're like a couple now."

I tapped my cheek with my fingers and saw her lipstick, it marked on it. "Your lipstick is on my cheek?" I glared at her.

She nodded "Sorry I couldn't help it."

"Wipe it off," I commanded and she complied as she wiped it with her fingers.

"It's gone," she said.

"Good," I held my can soda then took a sip. 

Hmmm... it's refreshing.

Chaeyoung snatched my can soda then drank straight from it. I dubiously stared at her "Why did you drink my soda? Aishhh..."

She just smiled and continued drinking.

I sighed "I want that soda," I whined.

Chaeyoung smirked then handed me the soda "Here. Thank you."

I pouted "But you already drink from the can."

"So what?" She asked as if it wasn't a big deal.

I raised a brow "Duh. It's like an indirect kiss from you."

"So what?" She repeated.

I rolled my eyes.

"It's not a big deal before Lisa. We used to share drinks and foods," she reminded.

She's right. Why am I being like this? We're best friends. I should stop acting so weird.

I took the soda from her then drank straight from the can. It wasn't that bad.

Chaeyoung beamed "That's an indirect kiss," she giggled.

I scowled. She fooled me there. Ugh.

"Indirect kiss huh?" I placed my can soda next to me. "Let's just kiss Chaeng."

I slowly leaned forward to her.

Chaeyoung became tensed as she moved backward "But Lisa..."

"You want a kiss right? Let me give you a real kiss Chaeyoung ah," I acted like I was serious. I also glanced at her lips and it was kinda tempting.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and unexpectedly, she fainted. Gladly that my reflex was fast that I caught her head before it hit the ground.

"Chaeng?! Chaeng?" I tried to wake her but nothing happened.

"I'm just messing around," I said to myself.

I sighed. She really passed out.

But why?

Was she nervous that I might kiss her?

Or she couldn't just handle it because she doesn't really like me?

It's confusingOverthinking again, Lisa.

 

 

×