Workout

More Than Best Friends | New Year's Special

 

 

Monday morning.

School again. Ugh. I hate Mondays. For me it's a busiest day of the week and also rush hour.

I'm prepared to go to my University. I said goodbye to my mom but before I step out to our gate, I make sure that she's not around.

I looked left and right. All clear. Then I started to run fast with all my strength.

I don't want her tailing me around, she always follows me and she's being weird.

I ran until all my strength was almost consumed then I walked, gasping for air.

"I hope that she's not around," I muttered as I turned around to check. I sighed in relief then smiled "I guess, she's not here."

I turned back to continue walking but before I could step, she's there smiling and waving her hand at me.

"Oh my gosh," I almost had an heart attack as I put my hand on my chest.

"Lisa ya, annyeong," she greeted me with her sweet smile. If I was a stranger, I would fall for that.

"Ya... Chaeng... you scared me." I sighed exasperatedly. What did I expect? She always do this for almost 2 years now. She will go to my house and we will go to school together.

When I came out of the closet, she became like this. All clingy like a leech and she wants all my attention.

At first, it was fine but in two years? Nah. It irritates the heck out of me.

Chaeyoung is my best friend and she's straight. I guess? Because she entertains her suitors. She's being nice with everyone at school. She's popular because of that.

Sometimes, it confuses me. I know that she's just playing around with me. She doesn't really like me so I'm trying to avoid her or push her away because honestly, I might fall for her trap.

"I saw you running so I used the shortcut to be here first," she explained. "You are really fast now."

I gritted my teeth as I squinted my eyes few times "Because I want to get away from you."

Chaeyoung grinned "Does it mean I'm helping you workout?" She stated being optimistic as if she was really helping me.

"Aishhh... never mind," I slouched and walked.

Chaeyoung clung to my arm "I missed you."

I raised a brow "Huh? We just saw each other last Friday," I reminded her in case, she forgot.

"I know... but two days without you felt so sad and the time was slow too," she whined cutely.

I shook my head but amused. She's really something.

See? What would you think if you're in my situation? And what would you feel?

Eottoke?


 

 

×