I'm Cold (SeungMinho)

All I Want For Christmas Is You

Minho's advice for his younger boyfriend, Seungmin, to wear a coat fell on deaf ear, too excited to go out with his boyfriend. Now they're in the park, some spots were covered by snow, it was a beautiful sight it's the reason they're here in the first place, only that he can't enjoy sight seeing that much when he's feeling cold. He regretted how he didn't listen to his boyfriend earlier.

They sat on one of the benches there and Seungmin's was freezing, although he's holding Minho's hand, the warmth that caused it was not enough to warm his entire being. Minho is always attentive so a slight shake of his boyfriend's body, he could tell that the younger is freezing. Seungmin unconciously squeezed Minho's hand a little bit harder which the older didn't mind, if anything he's worried for the younger but he just smirked because he knew what situation Seungmin was in. His body shook once again and it vibrated to their linked hands.

Minho clicked his tongue, not in annoyance but in amusement and of a little corcern, he thought that it might be a bad idea for bringing his boyfriend here in this state and he might get Seungmin sick and he doesn't want that. But sometimes he loves to for the things Seungmin are stubborn about.

"Look what your stubborn made you." Minho raised his eyebrow to Seungmin who just pouted cutely.

"Hyung~" Seungmin whined while making his lips extra pouty, and Minho even if he didn't voice it out, is weak of Seungmin's pout. Whipped as he is to the younger, he clicked his tongue once again.

"Come here." Minho wears a big coat because based on experience and for dating Kim Seungmin for 3 years already, he knew how stubborn he is and often forgets to wear warm clothes during cold season, so Minho is ready all the time. He wears bigger coat that will them together, he opened the coat to welcome his boyfriend who happily slammed himself on to Minho's front. Seungmin giggled as he settled himself in between Minho's legs under his big coat.

"Jesus—you're ing cold!" Minho clicked his tongue in disbelief, he felt how cold Seungmin's body as he wrapped his hands around the younger's waist and when Seungmin pressed his back on Minho's chest.

"And now I'm warm. Thanks, babe." Seungmin mumbled and turned around to plant a quick kiss on Minho's lips.

"Let's just go home.. we'll get back here when you learn to wear the right clothes." Minho mumbled into the younger's ear.

"No, not yet, I'm comfy." Seungmin once again pout, grasping Minho's hands that were locked on his stomach, "I promise, I'm fine. Let's stay here for a while, please?" 


Because Minho is a whipped man for his beloved, can't do anything but to clicked his tongue once again, "God, Seungmin and your stubborn I swear-"

"You love me and my stubborn though." Seungmin declared smugly because he knew he's right. The discussion ended when all the Christmas lights and the parols came to life, it's colorful lights spread in the entire park, everyone in that park including Seungmin gasped in awe. The park is extravagantly decorated with Christmas decorations, it's like this every December. It's cold but the sight is worth seeing for. There's a fountain in the middle of the park and its water was dancing in different formations and colors. It's really beautiful, it's one thing Seungmin loved Christmas season so much despite of it being cold because of the snow.

"Ah~ so beautiful~" Seungmin said in amazement, Christmas season never failed to amaze him, starting from the colorful decorations to the carol songs and to the celebration. It's even better when once again he'll celebrate it with Minho. He leaned his head on Minho's shoulder.

"Hyung?" He called the other while his eyes were still focusing on the wonderful sights around them.

"Yeah.." Minho hummed just near Seungmin's ear, he felt a shiver crawling on his spine, it's always like that when he's this close with his boyfriend.

"What's your wish this Christmas?" Seungmin slighty craned his neck to look at Minho's face.

"My wish? Let's see..hmm, my wish is for your stubborn —" Minho was being cut off by Seungmin slapping his thigh and then he just laughed which made the younger whine.

"I am serious! Yah! Stop laughing!" Minho had stopped laughing and cleared his throat, wrapping his arms even more tight around Seungmin's body. But Minho can't stop smirking at him.

"Sorry.. serious huh? Well I stopped wishing 3 years ago." Minho smiled at the younger when it made Seungmin turn his face and look at him again.

"Why? Making a wish is good.."

"It is. I stopped wishing but instead I keep thanking Him because I already have everything in my life." Seungmin loved Minho especially when he's this serious and when he's sharing bits of what's in his mind to him.

"I have a great family, I often see them because of work but I have a great family. I have fulfilled my dream. And I have you, here with me, freezing his off because he's so stubborn as ."

Seungmin groaned, so much for being serious, "I— I told you I am not cold anymore."

Minho chuckled then turned serious once again, "I love you." 

Seungmin looked at him with as much seriousness plastered on his face but somehow he has to break it, smirked a little and said, "and my stubborn ?"

"Yes, I will always love your stubborn ." Seungmin laughed, shoving his face into Minho's neck. He gave a peck on one side of Minho's neck before turning his face back to look at Minho's.

"I love you too hyung. Your patience with me is amazing, thank you for still wanting me even if I'm stubborn sometimes." Minho smiled, yes he's whipped. This is where the characters will passionately share a kiss, that's expected to happen in almost all stories you read in books and even in dramas and films. But not in this story, because after that romantic declaration of love, Seungmin shivers again and he pouts.

"Hyung, I'm cold." Minho laughs but is giving in to his boyfriend, he kissed the younger's cheek before urging him to stand up from the bench.

"Then let's go home."

But don't worry, they ended the night with a passionate kiss. Minho even gave Seungmin the coat, he doesn't want the younger to catch a cold, until they drove home.