HyunMin Version

All I Want For Christmas Is You

It's already December and it's almost Christmas, Hyunjin asked his younger boyfriend, Seungmin, of what he wanted to do in Christmas.

"Attend a concert of DAY6 or dinner for two?" Considering Seungmin's favorite band will be having a Christmas concert and he wanted Seungmin alone for Christmas, he knew Seungmin would probably choose DAY6 over dinner, but he still asked none the less. Anyway, whatever Seungmin wanted as long as he is happy then he'll be happy too. He's chessy like that because he loves Seungmin.

"I wanted to be alone..." Seungmin said softly without even looking at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin suddenly felt weak, "oh..okay then what's.." he was cut off when Seungmin looks at him finally, he was grinning oh so wide.

"Alone with you, babe." Seungmin said and gave Hyunjin a peck on the lips.

Hyunjin felt relieved. He didn't know that he's been holding his breathe, and he's letting it out in relief. Yeah, he also knew that his boyfriend was a tease too.

"Yah.. Why you do this to me? You.." Hyunjin shuts his mouth because Seungmin is now giggling. Hyunjin also knew that his boyfriend is so cute that he's worried that he'll combust.

When Seungmin stops giggling, he looks at Hyunjin with seriousness painted on his face, "It doesn't matter what we do in Christmas as long as I'm with you."

"Aww my baby is so sweet. I love you." Hyunjin said then kissed Seungmin passionately.

When they parted from the kiss, Hyunjin leaned his forehead to Seungmin's. He sighed, contented, because  his boyfriend is being sweet and not in his usual mean self and it made  him happy. Then remebered..

"But DAY6 will be having a—" he was yet again cut off by Seungmin's chuckles after kissing  Hyunjin's nose. Gosh why is Seungmin so sweet today? Hyunjin thought.

"Yes, I love DAY6 but I love YOU more." Seungmin said sincerely.

Hyunjin answered by kissing him again, hoping the message that he loves him too so much will be conveyed through it.