Minsung Version

All I Want For Christmas Is You


"Where are you going?" Asked Chan to Jisung as he almost exited the door.

"To the practice room." Jisung answered as he took his shoes from the rack.

"But it's Christmas, hyung.." said Innie.

"I know, I just wanted to be productive." Jisung answered as he shrugged.

"Or you just wanted to see Minho hyung." Seungmin wiggled his eyebrows.
 "Well, you're the smart one here, I guess." Jisung barks back with the same glint on his eyes as Seungmin's.
Changbin and Felix just chuckled at the couch.

"Aww~ how sweet. He really loves his boyfie." Woojin said.

"Hyung, you're literally on Chan hyung's back.." Hyunjin said. Which was true, Woojin was on Chan's back at the moment. Woojin just grinned at Hyunjin.

"Well bye losers, see you tonight." Jisung finally said and his out the door.

"I bet their just want alone time together to do the---" Seungmin was cut off by his boyfriend who was currently sitting comfortably on his lap.

"Oh gosh babe, that's nasty."

Meanwhile,

"Jisungie...?" The door of their practice room had opened and Jisung was standing there.

"Hi babe." Jisung smiled as he approached Minho.

"What are you doing here?" Minho was meant to spend Christmas practicing and mastering their choreography.

"Can't a man spend Christmas with his boyfriend?" Jisung said as he hugged Minho.

"Even if we're working?"

"Doesn't matter, as long as I'm with you."

"Sap."

"Yah you love this sap!"

"That I do."

Just like that, the practice room was warm with love, full of giggles and maybe a few hugs and kisses.