WooChan Version

All I Want For Christmas Is You

Woojin took his vacation a week earlier than the rest of them. It was because he spend it with his family and planned to be back at their dorm and spend the rest of the holiday with his boyfriend.

Now that Woojin's not around, Chan was mopping. He missed his boyfriend.

"Hyung it was just only two days and you already missed him? Wow, how about the next five days then? We can't have you mopping around for the rest of the week!" Hyunjin complained.

"Easy for you to say when all your partners are here!" Chan answered. A pout was still evident on his lips.

Everyone keeps silent. Yeah, they understand their leader.

"I miss him." Chan has a long pout on his lips.

They sighed. They just let him be because who will cook for them that Woojin was not around if they'll continue teasing Chan like this.


_
Until weekend came and they're laying on the living room's carpet. Then a door bell rings. No one wanted to get up and open the damn door.

Chan groaned and get himself up to get the door.

He opens the door and a smiling Woojin greeted him. The man he's missing so much for a whole torturous week.

"Hey.."

"Baby!" Chan hugged his boyfriend so tight.

"Hello to you too babe.." Woojin giggled as he hugged back his boyfriend.

Chan was so happy. The man that he wanted to spend with this Christmas is finally here.