Jeongin Version

All I Want For Christmas Is You


He sat silently. Observing his surroundings. He looked at his left side there's Hyunjin and Seungmin. Hyunjin was situated on the younger's lap. They're giggling.


He looked at the couple just a few meters away from him was Chan and Woojin. Woojin draped his self into Chan who was just enjoying the warmth around their bodies. How does he know that? Maybe it was because of the content facial expression. He remembered when Woojin was still away with his family, Chan was pouting every single day since then. So it made him happy that Chan now was finally happy and a warm and contented smile was on his face. He smiled. He was happy for them. He was happy that his hyungs are happy.

Don't get him started with Changbin and Felix who were giggling at his right side. He was happy because his hyungs got to spend Christmas with the person they wanted to be with.

He was happy too. They are his family too.

"What's wrong sweety?" Chan asked, worry was evident on his voice.

"Nothing...just disgusted how you act couply around my single ." Innie said jokingly.

Everyone just coo at their youngest before they throw themselves on him and laughing follows could be heard around their dorm.