Please look at here, Senpai! (Hakataz/SakuNako Sakura x Nako)

Girl Groups Oneshots Because I am Bored and I Need Cute Content

Nako and Sakura have been together for many years. They have supported and known each other well for a long time. After IZ*ONE debuted, Nako was a little bit jealous since Sakura is so close to everyone, but seemed like Sakura trying to avoid Nako. They were not as close as before anymore. Nako was too scared to tell Sakura what she feels, since she knew that the feelings aren’t mutual. But finally, Sakura realized something without Nako even telling.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

p.s:

All members live in one dorm

Text those are written in Italic mean those are spoken in Japanese

.

.

.

.

Nako felt the sunshine hit her face, she rubbed her eyes lazily and tried to remember what happened last night because wow, her eyes are soo swollen due to crying too much. Nako sighed after she remembered the cause of her crying almost a whole night.

-Flashback-

Yesterday was Sakura’s birthday, everybody was so happy including Nako herself. Since they also celebrated Minju’s and Chaeyeon’s birthday on the same time, they got many cake. Everyone was so excited especially Hyewon because, yeah you know why…

Hyewon, She is the God of food. While they were having fun, Nako realized that Sakura keep looking at someone who is next to her, which is Eunbi. Nako felt something weird deep inside her heart. Yes, slight jealousy. Wait, no not slight, she was so jealous. But Nako just shoved those thoughts away, she is ok as long as her crush happy although she must hide her own feelings and lie to herself.

After the party or more like the cake eating session was over, everyone tidy up the stuffs and continued their own activity. Yena and Yuri cuddling, Yujin and Wonyoung teasing each other, and many more. Sakura, the birthday girl stood alone in the balcony. Feeling the cold breeze hitting her cheeks and making her black hair messy.

Nako who was talking with Hiichan realized that Sakura was alone, so she decided to ask something to Sakura. On the other side, Hiichan also realized that Nako was looking at their senpai.

 

“Nako-chan, do you wanna talk to Sakura-senpai?” Hiichan asked while showing her bright smile. Nako blinked a few times, processing what did her friend say.

“Ah, yes.You really know me well Hiichan.” Nako smiled back and giggled a little, showing her dimple.

“Then go for it! I’ll watch movie with Chaewon unnie.” Hiichan tapped her smol friend’s shoulder and walked away to sit beside of Chaewon who was watching something, probably a Disney movie.

Nako took a deep breath before she walked and stood right beside of Sakura.

Sakura realized that there was someone beside her, accompanying her doing exactly nothing.

Nako-chan, what are you doing here?” Sakura asked confusedly, low-key startled.

Nako smiled and shrugged. “I am the one who should ask you that, senpai.”

Sakura blushed hearing the word senpai, she knows that many people call her by senpai since she is a part of HKT48’s first generation, but whe Nako is the one who calls her by that? Man, it feels so different. She looked away, preventing Nako to see her blushing face.

“I was thingking about something, well.. More like someone.” She said in a low voice.

“Really? Is my Sakura falling in love with someone?” Nako giggled, it was actually a joke.

Sakura didn’t say any single word, instead she nodded without any hesitation.

Nako heart dropped and her smile faded away. She knew her crush likes someone, and unfortunately it is not her.

“Ooh, who is this lucky person?” Nako asked, trying to look fine and hiding her sad face.

“I can’t tell you her name. But she is totally my type, she is clingy, cute but also mature,and she has big dreams. She is a hard worker, way more than me. She keeps on trying although she has failed several times. I adore her so much.” Sakura ended her words, looking at Nako while cheeks turning red.

Nako smiled sheepishly towards Sakura and looked down. Yep, it must be Kwon Eunbi who she talked about.

“That’s great…and I think I know who this person is. Good luck winning her heart, senpai!” Nako said, looking back deeply into the black haired girl’s eyes and beamed.

Sakura chuckled and patted Nako’s head. “I don’t think you guess it correctly, shortie.”

Nako only smiled and sighed, closing her eyes, enjoying her crush petting her head.

Suddenly Eunbi came to greet both of them, telling them to come in because the wind is getting colder.

“Come in both of you, you can enjoy lovey dovey session inside instead on the balcony.” The leader teased.

Nako blushed, Sakura also blushed. “I-it’s not like that unnie, geez!” The taller Japanese girl said.

Seeing Kkura’s reaction, Nako believed that Sakura didn’t like Eunbi seeing them like that. So, she decided to leave both of them and walk inside her room to sleep. Well, of course she cried before she sleep.

-End of flashback-

Nako sat on the edge of her bed, wore her bunny slippers and walked to the kitchen.

She saw Chaewon and Hiichan cooking something together.

“Ah, good morning Nako-chan, how was your sleep?” Chaewon asked.

Nako didn’t say anything, she only looked at both of them with her swollen eyes.

Both Chaewon and Hiichan looked at each other and looked back to Nako worriedly.

“N-nako-chan, are you ok? Your eyes are so swollen” Hiichan immediately come closer to Nako and cupped her cheek, Chaewon followed from behind.

“Uhm..I am ok! Where is Sakura unnie?” Nako asked.

“Are you sure you are ok? Sakura unnie and Eunbi unnie went out since a few minutes ago. To the café and a gift shop I guess.” Chaewon held on one of Nako’s shoulder, looking at the petite girl worriedly.

Nako only nodded as response, and she walked back to her room, laid down on her bed.

‘So, they are on a date. Sakuchan would also confess to Eunbi-unnie, probably. Guess I should move on and forget this one sided love.’

Nako felt her eyes are heavy, she closed her eyes, slowly drown into a deep sleep

‘Thank you for always being by my side’

‘Thank you for being the reason for me to smile wider and laugh louder’

Sa- Sakura-senpai..? Am I dreaming..

Nako feels someone pulling her into their embrace while cupping her cheek, she could smell Sakura’s scent but she thoughts she was just hallucinating. But, she decided to open her eyes slowly and shocked when she really saw the person in her mind.

“Senpai?! Why are you here? What are you doing?” Nako asked many questions, without making any single move.

Sakura blinks a few times and smiles.

“Hiichan told me that you looked sad so… as a senpai I am trying to comfort you I guess..?”

Nako hummed, ‘as a senpai’ huh

Nako slightly pushed Sakura and apologize for making her worried, she turns her body to face the other side. Hiding her sad face from someone she loves. A few minutes filled with silence, only hearing each other breaths and heartbeats.

“I am sick, Senpai.”

Sakura was confused, sick of what? She thoughts, but decided to stay quiet.

“I am sick of seeing you being kind to everyone but me. I am sick of seeing you being flirty with many people. I am sick of accepting the fact that you are everyone’s crush. Sick of seeing you being closer with someone else despite me being sad, is our years that we have spent together not enough to make you feel the same way as me!?” Nako said while holding back her tears. She said ‘I love you’ as the end of her emotional confession.

“I am actuall-“ Sakura’s words were cut by Nako’s sudden question.

“Did she accept your confession?”

Sakura’s eyes widened, but then she chuckles before laughing. She didn’t expect that Nako misunderstands her. She scoots closer to give the petite girl a backhug.

“I don’t know, you tell me.” She nuzzles onto Nako’s hair.

“W-what do you mean?”

“You’re the one that I love, silly. Since a year ago.”

Nako blushed; she turned around and hide her face on Sakura’s neck. She didn’t say anything; well more like ‘can’t’ say anything. The person she adores so much, confessed to her, it feels like dream. She looked up into Sakura’s eyes with teary eyes, sobbing cutely.

“Aww don’t cry shortie.” She leaned in to peck Nako’s cheek and forehead. “So, would you say yes?” Sakura giggled, cupping Nako's cheek and caresses them gently

Nako only nodded and hugged Sakura tightly.

‘Glad that she loves me back.”