Three Days With You (Yenyul Yena x Yuri )

Girl Groups Oneshots Because I am Bored and I Need Cute Content

Yena was walking alone in the dark night. She was thingking about all of her life problems. Well, she was actually thinking about the meaning of her life. People thought that Yena was a strange girl, but that is a wrong opinion. Yena is lonely, all she needs is love and a friend. Unfortunately, no one cared about her. She had no idea where would her feet bring her. She was just walking pointlessly. The black haired girl felt something strange on her heart, cold breeze hit her cheek. She shivered a little because of it, then she fixed her coat. She kept walking and walking without direction, suddenly she felt dizzy. The girl stopped and closed her eyes, feeling that her head was hurting so much. Yena dropped on both of her knees, she couldn’t bare with the pain anymore. Yena never felt like this before. It felt like someone was banging her head with a hammer.

“Hey, Yena. Wake up.”

An unfamiliar but gentle voice made Yena opened her beautiful eyes. She was so shocked that she couldn’t even breathe properly. Yena looked up, she saw a small figure of a blonde haired girl. The girl is cute and shorter than Yena. She helped the taller girl to stand up.

“Where am I?” A common question came out from Yena’s lips. The blonde girl smiled before she answered Yena’s question. “That is not important, Yena. Let me introduce myself instead.”

Yena nodded, a sign that she was agree to the other girl’s response.

“My name is Yuri. I am the daughter of Aphrodite.”

Yena blinked innocently a few times. She was about to ask more questions, but Yuri continued to talk.

“I know you must be confused. So… this is actually weird. My mom, The Goddess of Beauty told me to accompany you. Because you are a good girl. Please let me do this task or my mom will give me detention.” Yuri pleaded with her puppy eyes. She told Yena to stop asking other question because Yuri would not answer her anymore. The blonde asked Yena to shake her hand if she agreed. Yena hesitantly shook Yuri’s small hand. A shining light suddenly came, it made Yena closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes, both Yena and Yuri were in Yena’s front door.

Yena felt so strange, she has never talked to another girl in a same age with her before. The girl rubbed her nape and asked will Yuri be with her forever as her friend. Yuri shrugged and said “We will see later.”

The fist day together was so awkward, Yuri was disappointed but not surprised. Well, Yena was socially awkward after all. To make things more exciting and not boring, Yuri told Yena that she will grant two of Yena’s wish. The scary thing is, If Yuri cant grant her wish, she will perish into dust. Yena just shrugged it off, she knew that Yuri can grant any of her wishes since the blonde is a daughter of a Goddess. The first thing that Yena asked for was a hug. Yuri giggled since her new friend’s wish was so cute. When Yuri hugged her, she was shocked that Yena cried on her embrace.

“Why are you crying?” Yuri panicked a little.

“Is okay, you- you are my first friend. One and only. No one wanted to be nice to me before.” Yena said while sobbing light a little lost duck. The blonde haired girl chuckled and patted Yena’s head. She told Yena that she will be with her forever and always encourage her as a best friend. Yena was so happy to hear that, finally she could study the meaning of life.

On the first day, Yuri took Yena to an amusement park. The reason is to teach Yena how to socialize with other people. At first, Yena didn’t want to go. She prefers playing video games in her room, but Yuri showed her puppy eyes so Yena couldn’t say no. They went to the amusement park by bus. The bus was so crowded that Yena keep rumbling inside the bus. Yuri only laughed at her childish friend. In the amusement park, after taking a few rides, Yuri got an idea. She accidently bumped on a child who was holding an ice cream until her ice cream fell down, then she asked Yena to calm the little girl down. Yena ruffled her own hair stressfully, she didn’t want to talk with is little children. Yuri told her that this was her first lesson to make Yena socialize with other people.

Yena pouted, she walked towards the little girl while sulking. Yena awkwardly but gently patted the girl’s head. The girl looked at her with her watery eyes.

“Uhm, what is your name, little one?” The cold looking girl a.k.a Yena asked her.

“Nako, my name is Nako. I dropped my ice cream.” Nako sobbed again and rubbed her eyes. She seemed like a cry-baby. Yena cooed a little and held the girl’s hand. She saw Yuri was watching her from the bench near the ice cream shop. Yena chuckled and rolled her eyes playfully. Yena bought a new ice cream for Nako the little girl. Now, Nako is happy again. She beamed and made a crab hands towards Yena, asking the tall girl to carry her. Before Yena picked the girl up, someone called Nako by her name. She thanked Yena for taking care of her little sister. Then, they introduce themselves to each other.

“Thank you very much for your help, I was trying to find my sister after buying her an ice cream, she ran away. I’m really sorry, I was so clumsy and careless. By the way my name is Eunbi. Nice to meet you, you seems nice.” The girl named Eunbi said while carrying her little sister, Nako. Yena was so happy, hearing that someone said that she seemed nice. She showed a bright smile, as bright as the sunlight towards Yuri who was watching her from afar. After talking to each other for a while and exchanging phone numbers, Yena expressed her farewell and then she came back to Yuri. She sat comfortably beside Yuri’s small figure.

“How was it, nerd.” Yuri asked in a sarcastic tone and smirked.

“Geez, that wasn’t so bad actually. Thank you” Yena rubbed her nape and smiled sheepishly.

Yuri hummed and nodded, she told Yena that the lesson today was already finished. Both of them went home on foot, actually Yena’s house is not far away from the amusement park. She was just lazy to walk. On the way home, both of them stay silence. But Yena decided to start a conversation. “I am truly grateful to have a friend like you.” She smiled shyly. “I mean, I was extremely lonely, no one cared about me. My parents are so busy, they don’t really care about me. The world was cruel until you came, you are my shining light.” She added. Yuri stopped walking, she scanned Yena’s figure from top to toe, then she looked into the taller girl’s eyes and slapped her arm playfully. “You are so silly, why are you so emotional. Chill!” Yuri said while laughing out loud.

Since Yuri and Yena made a deal, Yena must let Yuri stay in her house. Yena didn’t really mind, her parents rarely came home after all. Yuri slept with Yena. Before they went to sleep, the ate dinner in Yena’s house. A simple and delicious homemade dinner. After they enjoyed their dinner, they cleaned themselves and watched movie on Netflix together. Last, they finally went to sleep. But, Yuri can’t sleep. She keep thinking about the promise that she made with Yena, she knew that she couldn’t fulfil her promise. She regretted her promise with her new friend, Yena. Slowly, her tiredness defeated her thoughts, Yuri finally fell asleep too while being hugged by Yena. The next day, Yuri woke up first, still in Yena’s embrace. She giggled after hearing Yena’s cute snores. She brushed her teeth and made breakfast for Yena and herself.

“Good Morning, Yuri.” Yuri was a little bit startled by Yena’s sudden voice. She greeted Yena back. Yena sat quietly on the dining chair, waiting for the food that Yuri made. The food is finally done, both of the eat quietly without any conversation. Suddenly, Yuri remembered that she had a task to do with Yena. A task from Aphrodite, Yuri’s mother. It was a really important task, so Yuri must do her best to persuade Yena to come with her. The lesson is to teach Yena how meaningful is a friend or someone else in our life.

“Hey, Ducky. Remember that I gave you two free wishes that I will grant? Well, to use your second change, you should help me to do a task.” Yuri said seriously despite calling Yena with a silly nickname. Yena refused to help Yuri after knowing that they must go outside to do the task. She said that it was not necessary to go outside only to teach her how meaningful a friend is. She wanted to stay at home with Yuri, she planned to spend her day off (today is Sunday) with her new friend, Yuri. The blonde sighed, but she couldn’t do anything much. She agreed to stay at home. On the second day together, Yena really cherished her moments with Yuri. They played video games, cooked together, played board games, studied together, and they do many other fun things. The night had come, both of them were standing in the balcony (Yena’s house is a two story house).

They stared at the beautiful view of the night sky, full of stars while drinking hot chocolate that Yena made. “Yuri, I still feel very thankful.” Yena said without looking at Yuri. Yuri only responded by giggling. “I know this sounded weird but, I lost metaphors to describe how meaningful you are to me. I am so grateful to be your friend, your best friend. She said again, this time, she looked at Yuri with a sparkling eyes. Yuri felt really happy because she could help Yena, but she remembered that yesterday will be the last time for Yuri to see Yena’s bright smile. So, Yuri only smiled to Yena and said “I am grateful as well, you are actually a good friend.” After they stargazed for a view minutes while having a conversation to get to know each other more, Yuri felt sleepy. Both of them immediately went to sleep after that. As usual, Yena fell asleep fist. Yuri cried in the middle of night beside of Yena who was sleeping. She can’t believe that she should be separated with Yena. Yuri kissed Yena’s cheek without knowing that Yena was actually still awake. Yena was right, the world is really cruel.

Today was the third day they become friends, Yuri wasn’t ready yet to say the truth that she would go away forever from Yena. That morning, Seoul was soaked by heavy rain, the cold temperatures made Yena lazy to get out from her bed. Yuri has cleaned Yena’s room like usual. Yuri woke Yena up for breakfast, Yena got up lazily and took a bath. After they had breakfast together, this was the first time Yena felt this happy to have a friend to eat breakfast together, usually she was only accompanied by her parents, but that was if her parents weren’t busy to work extra time in the morning. After that Yuri invited Yena to go to the garden near Yena’s house. They walked to the garden against the cold breeze that morning. In the garden they played while looking at the duck who drank the lake water near the garden. Yuri waited for the right time to say the truth about her obligation to leave Yena. They spent two hours in the garden.

After she brace herself, Yuri said to Yena in a very low and weak voice, “ Yena, I want to say something Important to you.” Yena asked without looking at Yuri’s pair of gorgeous eyes , “What’s wrong?”, “Actually, today is the day I should come back to where I belong to.”

‘But you belong to me!’

Yena bit her lip after realizing her thought

Yuri sighed heavily, her eyes started to get watery and her voice cracked. “Probably I can’t meet you ever again. I am terribly sorry that I must break our promise”. Yena looked at Yuri with an unbelieving stare. “You must be lying. That is not a funny Joke, Yuri.” The black haired girl chuckled. “Cut it out Yena! Do I look like I am joking now?” The blonde petite girl raised her voice.

“But why? You’re the only one that I have. Like I said before, you are my one and only shining light.” Yena asked, her voice trembled because she tried so hard to hold back her tears. “I- I know, you are so important to me too, but I can’t okay? I met you because a command from my mother, now I must come back to her. I know Yena, this world is cruel indeed.” Yuri answered with a weak smile planted on her beautiful face. “I am so sorry” the blonde apologized again. “Now, I want to cherish every single moment with you before I go. Can I?” Yuri said while keep smiling, this time, her smile was more meaningful. With a swollen eye and broken heart, Yena nodded to her friend’s request. They ate lunch together at their favourite restaurant and played at their favourite place to hang out too.

The sky was getting darker and darker, a sign that Yuri must go soon. “My time almost come, let’s go back to your house.” Yuri said. Finally, the time that Yuri must go had come, they were both standing in front of Yena’s house. “Before you go, can you grant my last wish?” Yena asked. Yuri nodded weakly as response. “I want you to be my friend, yesterday, now, and forever.” Yena said while hugging the smaller girl tightly, sobbing. Yuri was shocked, tears started to roll down her cheeks. “I wish I can grant your wish, b-but I can’t Ducky. I must go now” Both Yuri and Yena keep crying and hugging each other, they felt really sad that they couldn’t think clearly. Yena remembered that Yuri will turn into dust if she can’t grant Yena’s wish. Yena didn’t care anymore, she just wanted to be with Yuri. A bright light came, Yuri was slowly dissolving, but Yena immediately stole a quick kiss from her. It was too late to know how Yuri’s expression was because she eventually became dust. Yena ended up hugging herself, the cold breeze kept on hitting her body.

“I love you, I love you so much Jo Yuri. More than friends if I could say, I don’t get it. I don’t know what kind of feeling is this. I was right, the world is so cruel. Why are we meant to meet each other, but got separated at the end!?” Yena talked to herself like crazy while sobbing.

One month passed, Yena still remembered every details of Yuri. Her smile, scent, her giggles, the taste of her lips, and anything else. She hoped to meet Yuri again someday. Now, Yena changed drastically. She was way more friendly, she gained many friends and joined school club. These were all because her first friend and first love named Yuri.