Snowy Memories [SaMo (Sana x Momo)]

Girl Groups Oneshots Because I am Bored and I Need Cute Content

Momo suddenly came to visit Sana and then they talked about their past love story.

.

.

.

.

Sana opened her eyes lazily after her alarm woke her up. She yawned and stood up to open the curtain. The pink haired girl stretch her body as her usual morning routines, Sana always love stretching, she also do it when she is bored. Sana washed her face and brushed her teeth before the girl jumped to the bed again and checked her phone. She was to read heart-fluttering messages from her girlfriend, Momo.

Peachy♡  : Good morning, Sa-chan (ω-)♥”

Sana giggled after seeing the first bubble text

‘Momo and her kaomojis are so cute…’

She thought and started to read the next messages

Peachy♡ : Are you awake already? Not yet? Such a sleepy head!

Peachy♡ : Please be awake, I’m almost there to meet my angel~

Sana was shocked, her girlfriend legit coming to her house suddenly? Besides, it is snowing outside! Sana heard a knock on the front door, she rushed to open the door. She saw the figure of her black haired girlfriend standing in front of her right now. Without saying anything, Sana pulled Momo in and closed the door. Momo looks like she was feeling cold, she took off her thick jacket and hung it near the door. Without further do, Sana hugged Momo tightly to share the warmness of her body. Momo chuckled and hugged her back, ruffling the slightly taller girl's hair.

Sana pulled away from the warm hug and pouted

“A-are you crazy? Why didn’t you tell me yesterday if you want to come? It’s snowing outside, I don’t want you to feel cold.” She whined.

Momo raised one of her eyebrow and cupped Sana’s cheeks. “Am I crazy? Yes! I am crazy in love with you.” She pecked the younger’s cheek. Sana blushed and hit Momo’s shoulder lightly.

“Cheesy Momo, why did you come here anyway?” she tilted her head as she asked. Momo shrugged “I miss you so much. . . It’s a long time since we see each oth- OW” her sentence was cut by a pinch on her cheek. “Last night we saw each other, you dummy~” Sana sighed.

“Why do I love you so much.” The younger said.

“Oh? So you regret falling in love with me? Fine then, I came here to cuddle with you but. . .” Momo is the one who’s pouting now.

Sana only giggled and pecked Momo’s lips. “Cute” she uttered.

Momo responded by saying that she doesn’t do cute, then she picked Sana up and carry her to her bedroom. Sana was surprised, she hid her face on the older girl’s neck.

After both of them laid on the bed, Momo immediately wrapped her arms around Sana’s body closing the distance between them. She caressed Sana’s hair and stared deeply onto the girl’s brown orbs. Sana gulped, she does skin-ship with Momo everyday. But every time her girlfriend looking at her like this? Her mind is a mess and her heart beating so fast that probably Momo could hear it.

“I wasn’t joking when I said that I miss you. I actually miss you every second Sa-chan, I don’t know why.” The black haired girl said.

“You’re whipped for me, aren’t you.” Sana giggled cutely which it made Momo wanted to kiss her immediately. Momo nodded, which means she agreed that she is so whipped for Sana, I mean why would she go out when it is snowing if it was not for Sana?

Sana snuggled to Momo. “Sorry, It’s kinda cold. Can we stay like this?”

Momo didn’t answer, instead she pecked the top of Sana’s head and continued to shower the girl’s face with kisses. From her forehead, her cheeks, the tip of her nose, and the corner of her lips. Momo purposely avoiding Sana’s lips to a little. Sana pouted, desperately glancing at Momo’s lips.

“Not so fast Sa-chan~” Momo’s words made Sana sulk. The older girl suddenly remembered about one of their past moment. “Sa-chan, do you remember the first time I talked to you?” Momo asked while intertwining her fingers with Sana’s. Sana hummed, she closed her eyes to enjoy the warmness while trying to bring back the memories.

-FLASH BACK-

Momo saw her crush sitting alone in class while reading a Manga (Comic book). There were a stack of books on the squirrel-looking girl’s desk. Momo walked closer to her and shoved the books from her desk.

“Oops, sorry. I did that on purpose. Sana.” Momo smirked.

The girl named Sana fixed her glasses and sulked like a child. Then, she squatted down to pick up her books. But, Instead of laughing at her, Momo helped her to gather the books.

“Here, let me help you.” The short black haired girl said. Sana pushed her slightly and cried.

“Cut it out Momo! You are so weird. You keep disturbing me but also helping me like nothing happened. I don’t understand it. Just. . . stay away from me!” Sana said while tears rolling down her cheeks.

Momo blinked a few times, she didn’t expect Sana to shouted at her like that. Usually she stay quiet.

“Sorry, I-“ Momo tried to apologize, but Sana interrupted her by telling her go away. Momo understood, since then, she never disturb Sana again.

-END OF FLASH BACK-

“Well, that wasn’t a really good memory.” Sana giggled.

“I know right, I was such an .” Momo caressed Sana’s cheek gently. Sana smiled gently. “It’s ok, we probably won’t end up like this if you didn’t act mean to me back then.” She said.

Momo pecked Sana’s head again, inhaling the cotton candy scent from Sana’s hair.

“I love you Sa-chan, I really do. I want you to be the happiest girl ever.” Momo whispered.

Sana cooed. “I already am, Momoring. It’s because I have you by my side.” Sana gave light kisses on her girlfriend’s chin and neck, making the person giggled.

“Oh, I remember the first time I fall for you!” Sana said excitedly.

-FLASH BACK-

Today is Sana’s 16th birthday. None of her friends remember it anyway, beside it was holiday. Therefore, she felt so lonely. It was so cold outside, the snow will probably fall soon.

Sana sat near the window, her mom and dad were not at home right now. They were always busy. Sana is the only child, so her loneliness are multiple. She heard the doorbell rang, but she thought she was just hallucinating. But it rang again, so she stood up and opened the door.

Of course, it was Momo with her gummy smile.

Sana crossed her arm. “If you come her only to mock me or doing something else that will annoy me, you better go home.”

Momo shook her head. “No, can you please let me in. It’s cold.”

Sana sighed, she let Momo in and locked the door.

“So? What do you need. We barely talk to each other but you managed to come to my house without any clear intention.”

Momo gave Sana the pink paper bag on her hand.

“Shush. Here, it’s for you. Happy birthday Sana.” She grinned.

Sana blushed knowing that someone aside from her parents gave her a present. She took it from Momo’s hand and she couldn’t hold back her smile.

“Uhm, thanks…”  She said shyly. Momo nodded and looked outside the window. It started to snow. They saw the first snow together.

-END OF FLASH BACK-

“I think I have a habit to visit you when the weather is cold.” Momo held Sana closer as if she doesn’t want to lose her.

“Thank you Momo.” Sana said with a small voice, Momo almost can’t hear it.

“For?”

“I don’t know. A lot of things?” Sana smiled.

“Can I get a kiss now?” The pink haired girl pleaded.

 

Momo cupped Sana’s cheek and closed the gap between them. Sana could smell Momo’s peachy scent which is her favorite scent ever. Their lips finally  touched each other and the older girl started to nibble Sana’s lower lips. They naturally change their position without breaking the passionate kiss. Now, Sana is on top of Momo.

Sana break the kiss with a smile and both of them panted, needing oxygen. She buried her face on Momo’s neck. Momo wrapped both of their body with a blanket and whispered sweet things to her girlfriend. They fell asleep with Sana on Momo’s embrace.