Wrestling [MiMo (Mina x Momo)]

Girl Groups Oneshots Because I am Bored and I Need Cute Content

Wrestling

Momo and Mina is a married couple with their 5 years old daughter named Hikari (her name means ‘light’). Mimo promised to their daughter to take her to the amusement park, unfortunately Momo got a fever on that day. (‘Mom’ is Mina and ‘Mommy’ is Momo. Sorry if it’s kinda confusing!)

.

.

.

.

Yesterday Momo promised her daughter to go to the amusement park on her 5th Birthday, the little girl was so happy to hear that since Momo was usually busy and barely go out with her and Mina. She was really waiting for it and keep thinking about it all day long. But, unfortunately. . .

“Momo, I think we should cancel our plan. I believe Hikari will understand.” Mina said in a worried tone after she checked her wife’s body temperature with a thermometer.

Momo sat up on the edge of their bed, whining

“What? Big no! I’m the one who had promised to her and we had waited for this moment.” She said and then holding her heard because of a sudden headache. Mina sighed, she sat beside Momo and caressed Momo’s black hair gently. She shoved away the bangs and touched her forehead.

“But I’m so worried that you’ll get worse. I want to take care of you at home.” Mina said. Momo stood up and hugged Mina’s body, rubbing her back slowly.

“Don’t worry. I’m the strongest woman ever! Remember?” Mina sighed, she can’t say no to this cute side of Momo. She finally agreed to go only if she’s the one who’s driving.
 

 

The little family got into the car. The little girl seemed so excited, she even skipped towards the car. Inside the car, the girl kept singing her favorite song while holding her penguin plush.

Momo was glad that she could fulfill her promise to her beloved daughter although she felt like she is going to pass out soon. Her head was spinning and she felt so unwell, but family is number one for her.

While driving, Mina kept on holding Momo’s hand, it gently. Mina was really worried about her wife’s condition. But she herself also didn’t want to disappoint their daughter.

After 30 minutes, they finally arrived. The sun almost gone so the view is kinda beautiful to see, the sky is a mix of red and orange. The family got out from the car, Momo immediately held her child’s left hand.

“Mommy, are you okay? Is mommy sick?” The girl asked cutely.

Mina took Hikari’s right hand and answered the question.

“Your mommy is okay, she always look like that when she is excited.” Mina lied.

Their daughter nodded, a sign of understanding. Momo giggled after hearing Mina’s answer.

‘Mina is always bad at lying.’ She thought

The three of them walked toward the entrance while holding hands. The couple heart’s melted seeing their little girl who is so happy.

They did many fun things there, buying snacks and cat ears headband, taking pictures, enjoying rides (that are safe for children ofc), and also play games.

 

“Mom, I want that” Hikari pointed to a large stuffed animal. Unfortunately  it is not for sale, but we must win the game in order to get it.

Momo crossed her arms, she gave a sign to Mina to try shooting the targets.

Mina was sure that they could win the game, but after many attempts (and a lot of cash down the drain) Mina gave up. Their daughter pouted, thinking that there is no way she could bring home that large unicorn.

“Maybe next time…” The little girl said, making crab hands towards Momo a sign that she wanted to be carried by her mommy.

Momo picked up her daughter and cooed. “Aww, let mommy win this for you okay?”

Momo, however, tried and succeeded on her first go. Even while carrying her little princess.

 

Mina and Hikari jaw dropped, they didn’t expect Momo to be this good at shooting games.

Momo chuckled ‘My wife and daughter really look alike each other.’

Momo put down the little girl and gave the unicorn plush to her. Earning excited little hops from her.

They stayed there until the fireworks festival started. Actually they planned to see it together, but Hikari is now sleeping on Momo’s arm. So, it’s going to be Momo’s and Mina’s moment together.

The fireworks was beautiful, luckily their child didn’t wake up because of it.

“Do you know what’s more beautiful than today’s view?” Momo asked out of nowhere.

Mina could guess the answer, but she shrugged. “I don’t know. You?”

Momo shook her head. “Thanks. But the answer is us.” She said.

“Me, you, and Hikari. Our little family is beautiful.” The taller girl added.

‘Ah’

Mina didn’t expect that actually. Momo is always unexpected.

Mina closed the gap between them but Momo interrupted.

“Whoa, hold on Mina. I am still sick, I don’t want you to get sick too.” Mina pouted after she remembered about it, but Momo still leans in to peck her cheek.

The short haired giggled. “I love you Momo.” She said.

“I love me too.” She replied. Mina rolled her eyes and giggled.

“I’m not joking Mina. You are part of me right? I love you, I love us being together. Forever.” Momo said in a serious tone.

Mina blushed after hearing those words. She thought Momo was teasing her, but it was Momo’s another sweet words attack from her.

 

They finally decided to go home, Momo forgot about her sickness already because of their happy moments today. But Mina is still the one who drove them home since Momo is holding their sleeping daughter,

After the arrived at home, their daughter slowly woke up.

“We’re home sweetheart. We should clean our self first before going to sleep.” Momo booped her child’s nose.

 

 

After Hikari was done taking a bath (with Mina), Mina tugged her to the bed with her new unicorn plush, not forgetting the good night kiss on the forehead.

When Mina entered her room, she saw Momo laying on the floor, hand on her forehead while groaning.

“Aargh I’m gonna faint.”  She said, kicking the air.

Mina immediately helped her to lay on the bed.

“I’ve told you you’re going to be so tired. But you didn’t listen to me.” She said, slightly mad but mostly worried. “Should we see the doctor?” The penguin girl asked.

Momo didn’t say anything, but she pulled Mina onto her embrace instead.

“Nah, I was just dramatizing.” She chuckled and gave Mina’s face sloppy kisses.

Mina low-key relieved knowing that the love of her life is ok. But she knew that her wife was lying. She scooted closer and cupped the older’s cheek.

“Wha- What are you-“

She pressed her forehead against Momo’s to check if she still has a fever. The answer is yes.

They stayed like that for a while, gazing onto each other’s eyes. Mina’s gaze is now going down towards the older’s lips.

“Can I kiss you? Please, I won’t get sick don’t worry.” She said desperately.

(ok it's going to be kinda steamy but not that steamy)

Instead of answering her, Momo keep closing the gap between them slowly. Finally Mina got the kiss that she wanted. She could feel her, all of Momo’s part pressed against her, and she inhale her sweet peachy scented perfume, her shampoo, and that extra scent that’s just… her. The most delicious smell Mina could ever imagine.

Momo rolled their body, so now Momo is on top. She felt wonderful. Her hands were everywhere, and it doesn’t matter. Mina wanted her closer, closer, closer.

Both of them were closing their eyes, enjoying the soft and sweet kiss. Mina run her fingers through Momo’s black locks, pulling her deeper onto the kiss.

Mina groaned softly, low in , and then Momo’s  arms circled her, gathering them against each other, missing each other’s taste. Mina gripped Momo’s shoulder, a sign that she needed air.

Momo understood and started to move her kisses to Mina’s Jawline and then to her neck.

Mina made some cute noises that Momo really likes to hear. Momo thought that their daughter already fell asleep so it’s ok for Mina to let her voice(moans) out.

“It is ok baby, I want to hear the cute moans and whimpers of yours.”

The black haired bit the brunette’s neck soft and gently, leaving a slight love marks there.

When Momo was about to go further, ing Mina’s pajama, they heard  the dor opened.

“What are you doing?” It was their daughter. She asked innocently while rubbing her sleepy eye, holding her unicorn plush that she has just gotten.

Momo and Mina are understandably flustered, so Momo said “Wrestling!”

Hikari nodded in understanding for a moment before she asked again “Who is winning? Is mommy winning?”

Momo giggled. “Of  course  I do. Mommy is on top anyway.” She smirked to Mina and rolled over.

The younger blushed and fixed her pajama top, buttoning it again properly while Momo carried their child to the bed.

The three of them ended up sleeping together in a cute position. The couple hugged their beloved little princess.