The real confession

The nerd in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In this chapter, Rose is very bold. So enjoy! This story is finally completed. Though I wanted it to end on December 31 as well but it somehow didn't happen. 

It was dark night. But still filled with beautiful lights. It was December 31, 11:45PM. Everyone were roaming with their special ones to look at the colorful fireworks. 
But unfortunately, near the old bridge a girl was standing. She was not at all moving. It somehow looked like she was going to suicide. If she takes a step forward, she can die.
"Rose! No!" Chanyeol shouts while pulling her away from the bridge. "Are you mad?" He asks with a frown in his face.
"Why do you care?" She asks while she rolls her eyes. 
"Because I'm your first love and-" Chanyeol gets cut off by Rose. "First love who cheated me?"
"Yes, but now I clearly want to tell you something. I love you." He says while holding her hands. Rose pulls her hand away from him. "Why do you want to cheat me again so bad?" 
"Rose, I really like you." Chanyeol says while Rose just rolls her eyes. "How can I believe you?" She asks. "I trusted you so bad. I believed your each and every word you said to me which was nothing but your lies which hurts me the most. I fell into your words." Slowly, tears start rolling down her cheeks. "You know what? It was my biggest mistake I had ever done in my life." 
Chanyeol hugs her. "Trust me, I will never cheat you." Rose pushes him away. "Just, just don't touch me." Chanyeol sighs. "Why are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter