A sudden twist

The nerd in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
If there is any grammar mistake, I'm really sorry. Please support me for this story. And there are going to be 10 chapters totally in this FF. So please read till the end. And comment me if you need any other K-pop idol's FF

"Noona! What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asks his sister.  "Yah! First you answer me, then I will answer you." She yells. 

Chanyeol then starts explaining. "Actually... I like a girl. She is very special to me. I started to date her. So, Sehun told me that it's my first time acting like a real boyfriend because I really care for her." She glares at him. "You're not cheating her, are you?" Chanyeol shakes his head and Yoora smiles. "I've made Kimchi for all of you. Eat well." Yoora will be about to walk but she moves around to face Chanyeol. "Yah! I want to meet her, okay?" Chanyeol looks at everyone's face and then nods. Then Yoora makes her way to home.
As soon as Yoora walks out, boys start quarrelling. Chanyeol shouts at everyone in frustration. "What could I do? She never believes me in all those things. You understand, right?" Sehun and other nods. Then Kai adds, "I'm sure that noona will not have any problem with her. Instead, she will like her."
"Problem is with our bestfriend, right?" D.o says as he smirks. "Yah! Are you all my friends or enemies? Don't look at me like that." Chanyeol shouts. Baekhyun says, "Enemies." And all starts laughing accept Chanyeol while he glares at them and later starts laughing.
After the practice, Rose comes to Chanyeol to give him the notebook in which she had written his work. "Thank you, my girl." Chanyeol says as he kisses her forehead. Rose instantly blushes. Kai teases them that Chanyeol is so lucky. "But don't know what to do with it." D.o says in poker face. Rose will watches them in co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter