Break up

The nerd in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Chanyeol takes her to a secret place where they used to have their secret dates. "Why did you call me here?" Rose asks with a sincere smile. "Uhh... Actually, I wanted to tell you something. L-lets breakup." Chanyeol lowers his head and says. There will be silence for a second. Her smile fades. Rose becomes sure that she is facing reality what she had thought when she met Chanyeol for the first time. 
"Is it because of a dare?" She asks and sighs. "I know you dated me just because of a dare and you don't like me either. I also know that you acted as if you dated me, right?" Chanyeol didn't knew that she had understood before he could even explain her. "It's not that. I didn't wanted to cheat you." Rose will get angry. "If you didn't wanted to cheat me, then why did you accept the dare? Why did you act so real?" She started to shout. Her tears were going to burst, now or then. "How can you break my heart? Even though, you knew I don't like to be social. I would've been alone better than crying. Why did you do this to me? Did I hurt so bad? Did I even talk to you something that harsh that you're taking a revenge with me?" Chanyeol will not have any words to speak. He whiper shouts so that she will calm. But he failed. 
As soon as they started shouting, someone was listening them. But Rose captured the person. She was about to go to that person. But Chanyeol hold her wrist from her back and starts explaining her. Rose was impatient to listen to him. So s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter