What is her problem?

The nerd in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Chanyeol will be busy in thinking, his friends come and joke upon him. "Seriously, I had told you she's not that easy. I mean, even a popular guy of the school cannot handle her," Baekhyun says as he burst into laughter.
Baekhyun pats Chanyeol's arms and will start walking with his other friends. But Chanyeol stops them and says, "I'm going to try harder no matter what. You'll wait for it."Chanyeol walks away and made the boys speechless. 
Meanwhile, IU and Rose discusses about Chanyeol's meeting with them. "Why did you act so weird?" IU asks Rose. "I actually think that the other girls might misunderstand that I was annoying him and I don't want to fall in such problems. You know, he's popular," Rose explains. "I know you were panicked but....let's forget about it, shall we." IU says and forgets about it. 
After school, as usual, IU walks Rose to her home even though IU's home is in opposite direction from Rose's. IU, as usual, comes back and start walking to her home. While on her way, she notices Chanyeol walking in the park. She runs to him to ask apology about her friend's behaviour.
"Hi, I'm sorry because of Rose-" IU gets cut off by Chanyeol. "Why are you sorry? But if you don't mind, can you answer me why she is always panicked? There must be some reason behind it, right?" Chanyeol asks her firmly. 
IU replies, "She has a phobia, Antrophobia. When she was 7, she was kidnapped by a man. Since she is only child to her parents, they could do anything for her safety. But there was no news about her. Then a year later, police finally caught the kidnapper. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter