Does he likes her?

The nerd in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So what? (We hot, we young! Hahaha! Just joking) He doesn't like you. You cheated him." Sojin tilts her head and looks into Rose's eyes. "Who are you to tell those things? He dated you just for date. He might have told you lie." Sojin smirks and glares at Rose. She pushes her to the ground. "Why are you doing this to me?" Rose shouts while crying. Her tears were falling so badly that she looked a total mess. She looked as if she was drunk and had lost someone special. 

"You want to know why I hurt you, right?" She takes a break and then sits down to reach Rose's level. "Because of you, Chan scolded me in front of everyone. How can I control it? You nerd, you just need attention from everyone. That's all! You've got everything from him, right? What else is remaining?" 

All of a sudden, IU comes out from nowhere. "Rose! Come on! What happened to you?" IU asks in a worried tone. She then notices Sojin. "Oh! So the devil is here. How can you do such things to Rose? You're seriously a devil. No doubt! Chanyeol didn't like you. At least he took care of Rose BETTER than you. Come on, Rose. Let's go home." IU comes to Rose as she helps her to stand. "Why? Is something wrong?" Rose asks in a worried tone. "Everything is wrong. Someone posted the video where you and Chan were fighting. It is revealing everything. Why he dated you and other stuffs." 

Rose and IU runs to home. Rose starts crying because of everyone's bad comments on her. The described her as nerd, etc. Surely, her heart is broken. But IU is always on her side. 

(3 months later)

Things have changed for sure. Chanyeol is still single. But there are rumors that he is dating Sojin. Rose's health is very bad. She always become emotional. She is distracted. Of course, she is very sensitive. Fortunately, IU is always there for her.

Teachers now scold Rose because she will miss most of her classes and she is unable to score good marks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter