Chapter IX

Espectre
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's house was (and still is) next to mine (as I am unable to say that 5 blocks is "quite" distant), which made me make my way to my residence on foot. My head was about to explode, full of (some conflicting) thoughts about the newfound, so much so that on returning to my home I returned to the search forums - this time searching for Kang Byul-yi. I used Hyejin's computer, even when she didn't believe my lie; In the end, I needed to know more about Byul-yi, his life and his death.

      The forums were useless once again and I almost chose to go looking for Seulgi for some information, but, my friend was at her best, it wouldn't be fair to hinder her. Finally, I tried to settle for the forums in question.

       "Kang Byul-yi, born December 22, 1796, was the youngest prodigy of Kang Bahee and Park Hyung, and younger sister of Kang Inah - Yeashire's greatest revolutionary. Her death came too early in the year. 1812 - The correct date is unknown, but onlookers speculate that it was months before his 16th birthday.

          Kang Inah's written accounts as well as photos - the few rescued from the unexplained Kang Mansion fire - claim a rather peculiar proximity between Byul-yi and Kim Yongsun - Kim Heechul's problematic first-born.

         Some believe that the cause of Byul-yi's death was due to a serial killer who was active at the time, others speculate that it was because of his affective involvement with Yongsun; yet Inah's elatos are not concrete in citing her sister's death. In one of them she states:

      'At the time, and even now, it is certainly wrong and wrong, but I believe my sister need not die.'

       Of course after that, we can jump to some conclusions about his death. "

      After some time reading and rereading several stories about Kang Byul-yi's life and death, deciding - finally - to take a break from my research, I knew I could no longer get a warm-headed answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter