Chapter V

Espectre
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His first trip happened strangely, even to me. We were still meeting, and next to my decision to make her my girlfriend, in fact, she left.

              Who came to me with the news was Wheein, who came to the break with red eyes and dark circles. The news was quick and she didn't stand beside us - as she did before. His eyes were clear proof that he had spent most of his time crying, but I doubted it was Yongsun, doubts that were proven by seeing Wheein demand a 'straight talk' from Hwasa.

              My feelings at Wheein's words were the worst possible; I couldn't tell how lost I felt and how disoriented I was to accept her departure. I had stuck with Kim Yongsun, making her my breath in life; we have a connection, clearly created by some (currently dormant) feeling.

            I cried for a few weeks, not understanding the real situation, believing faithfully that Yongsun would never return to my life - that his going had been a negative to the request I never made. The little polished silver band adorned with little aspirals weighed in my hot pockets - that even as hot they passed the coldness of the object (making me never forget it) - it remained there for a few weeks, until lost in the middle. my drawers (or being stolen) - just like my feelings.

         An uncomfortable squeeze created in my chest as I saw the interaction of close couples, knowing that the "art of love" had never been for me; This annoyance persisted for 2 mont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter