Chapter VII

Espectre
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week before Yongsun's last trip, the one she would never return to, was completely unusual, Yongsun had been strangely odd (far more than usual. Kim Yongsun was someone out of step while appearing to be backward) , at times (more when we were together in my bed) I could claim that Yongsun did not belong to the 21st century.And it was this eccentricity that attracted me to her, Yongsun possessed an eccentric freedom and delicious debauchery. her romantic phase had tied me up, I belonged to her, completely and completely.

           I gave her my heart, and I could no longer see my life without her, and her departure had destabilized me more than I should have; in theory, I blame myself for her going (even if it's not my fault), I should have noticed that something was wrong with her that particular week.

           Yongsun looked strange, her skin looked paler than usual, her bathroom trips became constant; and at times our conversations became a trip to a reality we didn't know each other (or one of us had left), I could see in his eyes the glint of longing and the melancholy state that adorned his voice, and then I felt bad for bringing these issues up.

             I always refused to meddle in certain situations, that was good and - at the same time - bad, I believe (this part of my character) contributed to Yongsun's being gone (or so I believed); sometimes I stop to think what would happen if I had been more active, less fearful, she would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter