her family

SILENCE IS A SOUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JEONJU

 

From the bus station, they took a taxi to Taeyeon's housing area. Later, they had to walk into the housing area as no vehicles could pass through it.

“Is still far away?” Jiyong asked with a tired face.

Taeyeon stops her steps and turn to looks Jiyong at the back. She smiles when she saw Jiyong face tiredness and sweating.

“Almost there. We just have to walk up the hill before heading to my house,” Taeyeon replied while try to explain to Jiyong.

“What? There still the hill?” Jiyong asked surprised.

Taeyeon chuckles after she hears Jiyong words. She then turns back to him and then holds his arm.

“Come, we almost there” Taeyeon said while smiling.

Suddenly, Jiyong feels eased after Taeyeon hold his arm and walks beside him.

“I hope I do not come and get nothing,” Jiyong said while walking with Taeyeon.

“If you can persuade them to agree with this wedding then it’s worth” Taeyeon replied

“What if they didn’t agree?” Jiyong suddenly asked.

“Then, we have to think another way to persuade them” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong silent for a while after Taeyeon said that. He then looks at Taeyeon beside him and then he say

“Then I will tell them you're already pregnant”

Taeyeon startled after she hear the words.

“Don’t you dare to say that!” Taeyeon replied furiously.

“It’s not wrong to try that reason,” Jiyong said to tease Taeyeon.

“Ha…ha…ha…that’s so funny” Taeyeon replied sarcastically.

Jiyong is laughing after she said that. 

 

 

 

KIM RESIDENTIAL

 

Taeyeon ring the doorbell after they arrive at her house. Few minute later, someone is replying from the speaker.

“Kim House. What can I help you?” someone asked them

“Omma, it’s me Taeyeon” Taeyeon replied.

“Taeyeon? Wait a minute” she replied and then the gate is opening for them.

When both of them enter the house, Taeyeon walks in front of Jiyong. Jiyong looks around the house with excited feelings. He noticed that there was a mini garden in the front yard while the side had a basketball court.

“Your home has basketball court? Wow…nice” Jiyong said while smiling.

“Yeah, appa build it for my brother” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong just nodded with impress.

 

“Taeyeon! What are you doing here?” Taeyeon mother greet them at the door.

“Omma!” Taeyeon shouts before she hugs her tightly.

While Taeyeon is hugging her, she noticed that Taeyeon is not alone. She saw someone is staring at them while smiling.

“Who is he?” she asked after release the hugs.

“Oh, it’s Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong” Taeyeon said to introduce him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kwon Jiyong” Jiyong said while bowing.

“Annyeonghaseyo…come. Let’s go inside” she greet and invite Jiyong into the house.

 

“Omma, is appa at his shop?” Taeyeon asked while place her bag on the couch.

“As usual but if I’m telling you are home, he will close that shop immediately,” she said while smiling.

Taeyeon just chuckle after she hears her mother words.

“Jiyong-shi, have a seat” she said to Jiyong.

“Nae…” Jiyong replied before his seat on the couch.

“I’ll get a drink for you,” she said while smiling

“Oh, don’t bother” Jiyong said to refused.

“It’s okay. Tae, come help me” she said while give a sign to Taeyeon to follow her to the kitchen.  

 

After Taeyeon and her mother, leave the living room. Jiyong looks around the house excitedly. He saw there are several pieces of family photos on the shelves. He then get up from the couch and then walks toward the shelves. He stares at each photo while smiling. He chuckles when he saw Taeyeon child face.

“She’s cute,” he mutters slowly.

The shelves next to it are filled with all kinds of trophies. Most of them belong to Taeyeon's brother.

“Oho…her bother is a basketball player,” Jiyong said alone after he saw the trophies.

He then takes out his phone and then looks around. When he noticed that there is nobody there, he secretly snap Taeyeon child picture.

“I’ll keep this to …kekekeke” Jiyong said while smirk wickedly.

 

 

 

At the kitchen, Taeyon mother keep asking about Jiyong.

“Why you bring him here?” she asked curiously.

She feels uneasy when she saw both of them are there on weekdays.

“Erm…” Taeyeon hesitate to answer her mother.

“Actually…we want…to meet you and appa” Taeyeon continues her words.

“Did something is happen between you two? It’s rare to see you bring men to the house or should I say never?” she asked curiously.

“I’ll tell you later” Taeyeon replied.

“What are you hiding from me?” she keeps asking her.

“Omma, please. I’ll tell you and appa together,” Taeyeon replied

“Okay, I call your appa then” she said before leave the kitchen after that.

“Omma…” Taeyeon shout try to stops her but she is already leave the kitchen.

“I’m dead,” Taeyeon said before she continue make a drink for Jiyong.

 

 

 

Taeyeon come out from the kitchen while bringing the drinks for Jiyong. Then, she saw her mother is there talking to Jiyong.

“How do you know her?” she asked

“Actually, we meet at the bar through my friend” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon place the drink on the table slowly while looks at Jiyong with uneasy face. Jiyong noticed Taeyeon face then he say

“You have a nice home, eomeoni”

“Oh, thank you. It’s nothing special” she replied shyly.

“Have a drink,” she said while take the glass and give it to Jiyong.

“Thank you” Jiyong replied before he sisp the drink.

“You two are sleeping here tonight?” she asked while looking at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just nodded to answer her.

“Okay, Tae go get ready the room for him. Let him stay at Jiwoong room” she said to Taeyeon.

“Can I do it later?” Taeyeon asked for not let Jiyong alone with her mother.

“Nope…take your bag,” she said firmly.

“Arasso…” Taeyeon replied before she gets up and takes her bag.

“Let me help you” Jiyong suddenly offer to help her but in same time he want to escape to be alone with Taeyeon mother.

“No…no…you’re our guest. Just seat here” she stops him.

“I’m fine. I can do this,” Jiyong said insist to follow Taeyeon.

Taeyeon mother feels suspicious to both of them. She then nodded and let Jiyong follow Taeyeon bit before that she say

“You appa is on the way. We talk later”

Both of them feel uncomfortable after they hear the words.

 

 

 

Taeyeon open her room door to place her bag. However, while she places the bag, Jiyong is entering her room on purpose.

“Hey, what are you doing in my room? Get out!” Taeyeon said firmly.

“This is your room? Hurm…” Jiyong said while looks around.

“Get out! You can’t be here!” Taeyeon said while try to push him out from the room.

“Okay…okay…I’m out” Jiyong said after he finish looks around the room.

“Don’t you ever come in again” Taeyeon said furiously before she closed the door.

“Hey, I will come again but as your husband!” Jiyong said slowly to .

Taeyeon narrow her eyes furiously before she walks from there to Jiwoong room.

“This will be your place for tonight. Are you okay with it?” Taeyeon asked after they enter Jiwoong room.

“Cool…” Jiyong said when he saw Jiwoong trophy around the room.

“If you want to use the bathroom, you can go to the left,” Taeyeon said while fixing the bed sheet.

“If I’m not comfortable in here…can I go to your room?” Jiyong asked jokingly.

“In your dream!” Taeyeon replied furiously while her hands are busying fix the pillow position.

Jiyong is laughing after she said that.

“What is omma asking to you?” Taeyeon suddenly asked while sitting on the bed.

“Hurm…nothing…she just ask how we meet. That’s it” Jiyong replied before him sitting beside her.

“Are you okay?” Jiyong continues asked when he saw Taeyeon uneasy face.

“I don’t know. You think are they going to agree the wedding?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Hey, you know your parents well. Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter