the deal

SILENCE IS A SOUND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Kwon Yul enters the kitchen to get his drink. When he is in the kitchen, he saw his mother is there with their maid.

“Oh, you’re back” his mother said when she saw him.

“Hurm…” Kwon yul replied before him open the fridge.

“How’s your work?” she asked

“Fine” he replied before he sips his drink.

After that, Kwon Yul saw his mother looks around before she drags him toward the dining room.

“Hey, did you hear something?” she asked

“What?” Kwon Yul asked confused.

“Halabeoji said that Jiyong will bring his girl this weekend for dinner,” she said slowly.

Kwon Yul surprised when he heard that. He didn’t expect that Jiyong will get a women this fast.

“Who? Is Emma?” Kwon Yul asked curiously.

His mother just lifts her shoulder sign she don’t know either.

“You have to act fast. You know your halabeoji…he really adore Jiyong so much. He gives this condition just to be unfair with me,” his mother said.

“Yeah…I know. But…you know your daughter in law well. I’ll try to persuade her but in the end we just fight. I don’t like it” Kwon Yul replied.

His mother is silent after she hears his son words.

“Don’t you worry. I’ll can handle it. I don’t think Jiyong will marry this girl,” Kwon Yul said confidently.

“Don’t be too confident. We don't know the future” his mother replied.

“He also don’t know the future” Kwon Yul said before he leaving the room.

 

 

 

Kwon Yul enters his room after that. He saw his wife is sitting in front of the mirror while combing her hair. Kwon Yul is smiling to her while approaching her slowly. He then hugs her from back before he kisses her shoulder.

 

“Where are you going?” Kwon Yul asked when he saw his wife is preparing to go out.

“I had a meeting with a club member” she replied while keep combing her hair.

“Can you stay tonight?” Kwon Yul asked.

“No, I can’t. We have preparing a promotion plan for next month” she replied.

“But I really miss you this day” Kwon Yul said while keep kissing her neck and hair.

Then, his wife turns her body to face Kwon Yul.

“Okay, what you want from me?” she asked curiously.

“Just my wife” Kwon Yul replied while grab her waist.

She narrows her eyes while staring at Kwon Yul.

“We already talk about this, right?” she asked when she know Kwon Yul purpose.

“Hey, I’m your husband. Can I that to my wife? Is it wrong?” Kwon Yul asked.

“I’m not in the mood to argue. I’m going” she replied without answering him.

However, when she tries to pull Kwon Yul hands from her waist, Kwon Yul suddenly grab her hand hardly.

“What are you want to do?” she asked nervously when Kwon Yul grab her hands.

Kwon Yul just stares at her firmly.

“Don’t you dare to hurt me like this! Don’t forget that you have no right to do this to me. You married me just to free yourself from my father's debt. So, let go of me or you know the consequences,” she said firmly.

After that, Kwon Yul just releases her hands and he just saw she is leaving the room angrily.

“Even though I owe your dad, but my feelings for you are true,” Kwon Yul mutters after she leaves the room.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

JIYONG PENTHOUSE

 

Jiyong is entering his house and he smells something delicious. Then, he feels himself was starving.

“Sir” the butler greets him.

“What are you cooking? Nice smell” Jiyong said while sniff the smell.

“Oh, it’s just…” the butler said but Jiyong interrupt him and say

“I’ll eat after taking the bath”

He then walks toward the stairs to go to his room.

“Is he home?” suddenly Taeyeon asked from the kitchen door.

The butler just nodded before he goes back to preparing the dinner for them.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon is still standing at the door while looking at the stairs.

“So, what should I do?” Taeyeon mutter alone. 

 

 

 

Jiyong wear his white shirt before he go out from the room. While he steps the stairs, he whistle his favorite song happily.

“Mr. Park, where is my dinner?” Jiyong asked after his seat on the chair.

After he said that, suddenly Taeyeon come to the dining table while carrying bowl of soup.

“This is the main dish,” Taeyeon said while place the bowl in the middle of table.

Jiyong startled when he saw Taeyeon. Because of his schedule of work, he almost forgets about Taeyeon. He then stares at her with weird feelings.

“You cook this soup?” Jiyong asked

“Yeah, tonight dinner is preparing by her” the butler interrupt while bring the other dish to the table.

“Hurm…” Jiyong said while looks at the food in front of him with appetizing.

The butler places the bowl of rice in front of Jiyong before he asks Taeyeon to seat in front of Jiyong.

“Oh, no. I’m fine. I can eat at the kitchen,” Taeyeon said to refused.

She feels uncomfortable to eat alone with Jiyong and the main reasons is both of them don't know each other that will create the awkward situations.

“No, you have to eat here with me” Jiyong said firmly when he noticed Taeyeon try to avoid him.

Taeyeon feels uncomfortable when she has to seat there and eating with Jiyong.

“Mr. Park, why don’t you join us?” she offers the butler to seat with them.

However, the butler just smiles and shakes his head slowly.

“Just eat your meals” Jiyong said firmly when he noticed Taeyeon didn’t touch her foods.

After that, he saw Taeyeon slowly takes her spoon and feed herself slowly. Jiyong munch his foods while his eyes keep staring everything Taeyeon do. He saw how she munch her foods, how she feed her food in and her manner at the table.

 

Jiyong POV

“She’s a simple and cute woman. Looks how she munches her foods. Just like a little girl”

 

Taeyeon feels uncomfortable when she noticed Jiyong keep staring at her. She then turns to looks at him and ask

“What are you looking at?”

Jiyong startled when he hear Taeyeon voice.

“You have rice on your lips” Jiyong replied before he continue eating his foods.

Taeyeon touch her lips to find the rice but nothing is there. She frown while looking at him suspiciously.

 

Taeyeon POV

“What is he doing? Argh…be patient. Think about the money that you will get, Tae. Think about the organization…fuh~”

 

After that, both of them just keep eating silently. Sometimes, Jiyong will glance at her and his mind is thinking what he has to do about her. Meanwhile, Taeyeon side is just enjoying her meals while thinking about the money that will help her organization.

 

 

 

After the dinner, Jiyong ask Taeyeon to meet him at his workroom. When Taeyeon enters the room, she saw books and documents surrounded the room. Behind Jiyong's desk, there is a large window frame showing the night sky in Seoul. Taeyeon walks toward the table slowly when she saw Jiyong is diligently reading something at his desk.

 

“What are you looking at? Seat down” Jiyong suddenly said when he noticed Taeyeon is standing in front of the table.

Taeyeon makes a face after she hear Jiyong words. When Jiyong lift his head, she immediately seat on the chair act as nothing is happen.

Jiyong stares at her suspiciously before he takes out the papers under the table and then he gives it to Taeyeon.

“Read it. This will be our contract for a while. What I want all listed there,” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon takes the paper and read the list. 

“If you agree with that, then sign it under the agreement name. If not, let me know what is your disagree” Jiyong continues said before he give a pen to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon read the contract carefully.

 

 

AGREEMENT CONTRACT

 

Me, Miss Kim Taeyeon agree to the terms set forth. Where I need to be

 

Pretend to be Mr. Kwon Jiyong girlfriend for a week. I must accept any action taken by Mr. Kwon Jiyong as long as I was his girlfriend.

(Ex: holding hands)

All amenities such as accommodation, meals, drinks and other items will be provided by Mr. Kwon Jiyong Excess funds will be paid after this work is completed

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter