CHAPTER 5 MEETING-3

True feelings

“We are glad to welcome you, in our Seoul, - smiling to the newly arrived group, said the host of the program. - We do not know you so well, maybe you introduce yourself? Is there a leader in your group?         
- We are all leaders, but the main among us is Nayeon.   
- Hi. I am Nayeon electric guitar. Momo is next to me, she is a backing vocalist. Then a Suzy dancer, she turns our fans on playing the keys. Fey Fey bass, Yerin drums. Of course, our radiant light DaHyun.          
- DaHyun and her gang?    
- Yes, it's me. Hello to TWICE.   
- Hello to the group HIME! - the girls spoke in unison, laughing. - Tell me, did your group come up with a name?      
- No, it was originally called that. I attached alas to him only 4 years ago - DaHyun, gradually restoring itself to normal.     
- You know, I listened to you, I kept wondering what style in music you should be best represented, but what you have demonstrated now is a bomb! Here in this song you used only a guitar string and voice?           
“You are right.” So it was planned - in Momo's voice sounded undisguised pride. “I suggested, and they listened to me.”         
“ You only helped us with the performance technique, Momo, and Yerin and Fairy came up with the rest .”     
- Anyway, I think this is my song - the girl did not give up her position.    
- And you can still ask? - raised a hand Chaeyoung. - Is this your casual wear?    
- Chaeyoung - they pulled out the girl, but it was too late, a question was asked. - Forgive us; each group stands out in its own style. Sorry.      
- Thanks for the compliment. Suzi dressed us today, so why should you answer?   
“ How did she dress you?” - did not understand both the presenters and the girls from the TWICE.      
- We have a rule that for every concert, someone selects costumes and makeup for us for a particular scene. Today is Suzy’s turn. She took us in her arms and took us shopping in the morning, told her to close her eyes and turn away. To be honest, I thought it would be much worse, oh, it hurts, Suzy - rubbed her bruised shoulder, where the girl’s fist got. - I also say that "thought," but what you come up, super!                
- That's right, you thought. How many years have we been together, and you all do not trust me!       
“ I believe I can easily entrust my life to you.” You better answer the question.     
“ You blabbed everything for me, gossip!”   
- Tell me, have you ever heard of us, about the TWICE? - JiHyo asked a question, looking at a cute hassle of friends.      
She wondered if they knew about them in Tokyo? 
- About you, just do not be offended, we heard only yesterday on the plane. DaHyun including The music channel, and there in the living executed some concert in Seoul. During the concert, it was announced that TWICE is playing their last day today. We first became interested, but then we wanted to switch to something else, but DaHyun took the remote control anddid not let us. DaHyun ?                 
- It's true. Only after listening to it and watching, I realized that these songs were played on the radio. But who his performer I never knew, I'm sorry.       
- Yesterday we finished a 3-day concert in Seoul. And what songs did you like?    
- So tell, it doesn’t work out , but I wrote them down to watch at my leisure - DaHyun took out her phone, quickly found the folder where she kept the most important recordings or photos, clicked on the play button. Mina's voice was recorded there , but she did not hide, on the contrary, it seemed to her that it would be better for them. For Mina . And for her.               
“ I'm sorry, I don't know your names, but let me express my deep respect.” Your voices combined well with the music. There was no tension in my voice, I heard her pouring through you, as if you were the heroine, as if you had lived all these moments.           
“ Thank you ,” JiHyo said quietly , she was pleased and a little embarrassed. No one has made such compliments throughout her career. And everything is so accurately said, as if DaHyun was reading her own thoughts.        
“ Thank you, ” Jeongyeon smiled shyly .  
Mina absorbed her words, words that penetrated deeply into her heart, causing her pulse to accelerate in her blood. DaHyun , just praised me? She said, she even recorded my voice, does that really mean ...    
Quietly, barely audible, she said fondly: DaHyun-chan . 
Her voice was not quiet only for Chaeyoung, which, having heard this voice, carefully looked at the captain. With such a look, Mina looked only at her, and only such a voice was intended for her. Kindness, softness and tenderness, all in one bottle. And the sigh that followed " DaHyun -chan " finally made it clear Chaeyoung that they are familiar. She frowned, and then quickly tried to smile, you can’t show your feelings on TV, you need control, but it didn’t work out.       If they know each other, then why don't I know about her? Is Mina hiding from me? If so, then this DaHyun someone is very important to her! Maybe she is from the past? A past that still remains a closed book for her? For some reason, when the topic of the past 15 years of life is raised, before TWICE, Mina-unnie lowers her head, turns away and is silent? Are they all connected with her, with DaHyun?               
Yes, why does it bother me? Mina-unnie is just my member and my girlfriend! I also hide a lot from her! But I do not hide about the past time. And still, why should I know everything about her? Why should I think about such trifles? Well, familiar, so what? What does it matter to me, to her sigh, to her voice or her gaze that does not come off DaHyun? She already half of the program looks only at her! I cannot understand what is wrong with me? Why am I angry? I ... no, do not tell me that ... I'm jealous? I can't be jealous of Mina! No, no, no. I'm definitely not jealous!
                             
 
So, the HIME band is playing before you, and their song “I Love You”.  
- February 14th will come in a week. This song will show all your love for the person to whom you feel these emotions. If there is no loved one, do not be sad, perhaps somewhere in this city he is looking for you.          
Chorus: Even if I lose everything 
        If my popularity fades
        Even if I can’t sing anymore 
        If I find myself another occupation 
        If I become an ordinary guy
        Will you still love me? 
Verse 1 : Do you know that I'm not the one on the screen? Do you know        
             Do you know that my confidence makes me even more worried?  
              Do you know?  
              Standing under the sparkling lights
              And behind me is a dim shadow... 
Verse 2 : You say you love me, but 
             Indeed if you have love? Me?   
             You say you fell in love with me, but 
             I if I am the cause of your love? I?  
             When you are in my arms looking at you   
             I want to ask you these questions! 
Verse 3 : Someday the day will come (the day will come) 
             When I leave the stage, to a quiet applause 
             My shoulders will go down, my head will go down
             Even then, you will if you're with me?  
 
 
From the first words to the end, the girls listened carefully, taking each syllable into their own account. They imagine that it is they and they sing them, asked: " will be whether you're with me, even I 'm nobody? “At the last chorus, Jeongyeon, JiHyo , and the rest of the girls were already singing along with him .            
- Tell me, I immediately have a question, who writes you songs? - after the speech, Sana asked a question , simultaneously wiping a tear from her cheek and smiling at the girls. - Such emotional words, I'm sorry, I always cry if I listen to something like that.       
- A close friend gave me this song. He asked me to perform it at his wedding. He wrote it for his beloved. Now for them this song, something like the sound of bells - the answer is not followed immediately the same after the question, no, DaHyun not thought she knew what to say, just in that moment, she felt those same emotions, as in the song. This song reminded a lot of things from the past.                  
- And the rest of the songs? - became interested in JiHyo .    
She was really interested . She asked this question to many, and each group or solo singer answered in the same way. 
Maybe someone said that he writes himself, but very rarely. And here, a group that has conquered millions of people in 4 years, says that they write themselves, dress by drawing lots, maybe they also live in the same house?          
“ We take them from our thoughts. ” DaHyun eloquently tapped her head. The other girls nodded vigorously, assenting to her. - If something does not go, do not leave, we set them aside in the side, and then ...              
- Often this happens that we jump up at night and run to record a track - in all seriousness Nayeon interrupts her .     
“ And when this happens, only the telephone trill wakes me asleep, and then an excited voice calls ...”   
- or Momo's grave voice ... 
“ It’s very rare to have a call for the second time, and you have to run to the recording studio ... ” DaHyun finished for everyone . “ And when we get there, we find that while we were running, our thoughts got confused and we made a sandwich out of a song.”            
- Are you here for a long time? - The next question was asked by the host of the show, he decided to learn more about the plans of such an intriguing group as HIME.      
- Hold on for a month. We came here on a personal initiative. I will not give concerts , and we will not participate in the programs . Today, an exception. We can say that we came to Seoul on vacation.           
- On vacation? I thought, or rather, I heard somewhere that this is your hometown. I heard that you were born in Seoul County and lived here until you were 17 years old. True if it?            
“ Yes, really.” We are all except the Fey-Fey from these places - Momo simply answered, taking the opponent’s blow and making sure that this question does not go any further , she added.- For various reasons, we had to leave it, but we do not regret it, because we were able to find each other and create such a cool group like HIME!               
- And how long have you not been to Seoul? - the host understood that he had almost ruined everything , asking such a personal question without permission. In the headphones that were dressed, his boss had already scolded him. And a colleague in the shop looked at him disapprovingly .           
- Let me think. For example, I’m about 8 or 9 years old. Suzy is also 8 years old, right? - Momo turned to the girl, she nodded her head in agreement. - Nayeon and Yerin - 7.5 years ago. DaHyun, generally for the first time here . There you go.              
- It turns out, if not your vacation here, on personal matters, probably related to work, would you not come here? Sorry, you can’t answer.        
“ Perhaps you are right.” Why go back to where no one is waiting for you? - DaHyun said sadly , tapping her knee, the rhythm known only to her .      
- That is what you sing in the next song? - He allowed himself to continue, noting that he had crossed all the boundaries of what was permitted. “I will definitely be fired after this show! And with such a reputation, I can hardly find a good job! Sorry darling! “          
- And you are her first listen and then you say about what it is. Girls, are you ready? - Nayeon skillfully coped with emotions.          
- Command, leader.