CHAPTER 2 TWICE and HIME-2

True feelings

In high-rise building in the city center on the 3 floor office settled producer, consisting of 10 rooms, where each has a definite place. As soon as the elevator stopped at the desired floor and man who has got for the first time here is not a lot to confuse to hear the phone trills and chatter of the crowd, here and there.           
For those people who worked for a company managed by Park Jinyeon , coming here, poured into their usual atmosphere.  
Someone came up with scripts for the show, someone made stage costumes, someone negotiated with individual companies for the production of drinks, shampoo, sweets.   
Someone talked to magazines and newspapers.  
Someone picked up the sounds for a particular song. 
There was work for everyone.
The working day began at 07.00 in the morning (sometimes even earlier) and ended well after midnight. But today was the same overtime when the “hive” was teeming with working “bees”. Above, they gave the command to prepare for the arrival of the most important and respected guest from Tokyo. In his own country, the producer of HIME was a revered person. Over his 40 - plus years, he has earned the attention of all music television shows, gaining a strong and very interesting pop electro group in the history of his company.             
6 girls broke the world of show business, taking off with the first single “Sky” in the first week of their existence as a group, on the first line of all the charts that arranged like radio and television broadcasts.     
They went along with the Korean group TWICE . And as the "bees" have heard their distinguished guest was a friend by the Pak Jinyeon.    
As the girls heard, the producers had known each other since school, then they entered the same university together , served, but then their paths diverged. And they crossed recently in duel of musical talents. They like playing with each other outdid one another, picking up voices of inhabitants of the country and for abroad.         
A year ago, they recognized a draw. 
And now they decided to try to work closely with each other. Yesterday afternoon, a strange call came to his phone. First, a man sitting at the oak table , not able to see who is calling him. But when the man introduced himself, his surprise knew no bounds. And the director did not like to be surprised, he always went by intuition, and she never let him down. At the end of the conversation, it was suggested:                
- For us it will be a mutual climb to the top of mega-glory. For fans a pleasant surprise. And for girls a new experience. To be honest, some of your idols have something to learn from my girls. And vice versa.      
“ Do I choose the students myself, or will you send me a list?”  
- We will not participate in this at all. The idea was suggested by my new soloist, DaHyun -san. We will arrange a casting and by most votes, the winners will be 10 people. We need to pick up voices to match the voices of my group.         
- The idea is interesting. Secret ballot. Then let's set up a meeting, say, in the next month, after 2 -x day concert in Seoul e . I’ll check the date and call you back.     
- I am sure that we will make a great team, Jinyeon-ssi .  
“ I 'm sure of that too .”   
Today, after ending 2 -x concert day in Seoul, arrives, as was stated, the producer group «HIME» Katashov Jiro. And with a minute to minute, he should have come to the airport. A car from the studio is already waiting for him and the group at the gangway. The driver called and said that in 15 minutes they would be there.              
***
- Yerin, look, we are greeted like queens! 
“ Suzy, I noticed how one of the guys took a picture of you ...”   
“ So what ? I’m used to cameras and flash . We are famous!        
- We are the first in South Korea, but here do they really know us?    
“ If they don’t know, they will soon find out, Nayeon is unnie .” And enough flickers, we are also not a kindergarten!        
“ Fey, an hour ago you were a pay-girl . What is there?    
DaHyun silently walked a little ahead of her band mates and nodded affably. She knew that from that moment on her life as a person and how an idol would change. She returned home after so many years of separation. No matter how it turns now, lest fate bring it , she is at home and will endure everything. Climbing the stairs, then, going into the elevator, the girl simultaneously felt euphoric from the upcoming undertaking and concern about meeting her first love.                 
***
The one about whom she thought in the moment, was not so far from the venue of the two producers. More precisely, if the elevator windows looked out onto the street from the front door, then DaHyun could see a group of girls passing by. Among them, she would have noticed Mina's familiar face.               
Concert in Seoul ended, they took on their homes, and by coincidence, that the apartment is now rented as Mina and Chaeyoung was just behind the first three quarters of high-rise building. They often had to rent apartments in different cities, because sometimes they couldn’t get to their house just like that.              
- The concert went well today, right? - asked JiHyo, carefully holding the palm of her friend Sana 's hands . “It was always hot, ha ha ha.”     
-I am glad that these two days are over and now you can breathe freely - without taking your hand from JiHyo's hand , Sana ran through her long hair, tucking it in her ears.          
-It's too early for us to relax, Sana. Tomorrow we go to a music show. We also own just the PD - nim said. - Yoo Jeongyeon spoke monotonously, her voice sometimes did not obey her.           
She was tired, her body ached with fatigue, but her legs were still moving, and she held on. In addition, her friend Tzuyu was walking next to her, she could always support, turn her shoulder or just catch. 
- Hey! Hey! Hey! Tzuyu said jokingly raising her arms above her head. - But Jeongyeon - unnie it will be tomorrow and today is a vacation. I do n’t know about you, but now I’ll come and fall asleep.          
“A long - awaited dream, ” Chaeyoung said after her .   
- Have you ever heard of the band HIME ? - not to place asked Sana .- After all, tomorrow we to meet them on the show.         
- I heard that they are the most popular band in Tokyo. On the first same week they took first place in all the charts music business. They blew their country, as well as we - joining the conversation, said Mina.             
She walked beside Chaeyoung, gently holding her for hand. She had some strange, anxious feeling that something was about to happen tomorrow.    
“You are so aware of them, Minari. Found something about them on the Internet? - Chaeyoung walking next asked, as if by chance squeezing her palm in her hand. Her eyes shone in the spotlights, and the smile was so caringly soft.              
- I did not look. I just know. My little brother once sent me to listen to their song “Sky”. Their voices, I don’t know how to explain, but they just need to be heard once, and then it will be clear.         
-Are you excited about something, Minari? You yourself are not your own after the concert.    
- No. All is well. Do not pay attention - shook her head, Mina just smiled.    
She always smiled when she had nothing to say.  
Now they were going home, to the apartment, and there they were waiting for a warm bed.   
And that’s all that interested many. 
Today they fulfilled their mission.
Lying down on the bed and turning off the light from the lamp, Mina was still restless. She heard her friend Chaeyoung, wrapped in a blanket, asleep. In the darkness her face hardly be seen, but Mina and did not have to, she knew that in the dream she still dearer than the light of day. The girl lay with open eyes, looked at the gray ceiling of their apartment, tried to count to a hundred, to fall asleep. For some reason, one of the episodes of the past swam before her eyes when DaHyun and she spent the night in the same tent on a camping trip.                       
“You know Mina, I’m not superstitious, but someone told me that ghosts are found in this forest - they lay close to each other and whispered so that none of the teachers would hear that they were not sleeping.” The girl’s head almost touched Mina’s head, but her friends did not notice such a mistake.               
- Drop it! You just want to scare me, DaHyun.  
“ No, I'm quite serious.” I was told that...  
- Shut up! - Mina tried to cover her ears with her hands, but still her friend's voice penetrated inside. - Stop it, DaHyun.     
“ I am silent, Mina.” What? Hey what's wrong! You are so pale and your legs are cold. If you are cold so would and I said. Lie down, stupid, now we ’ll warm you up.           
- Not there! Tickled! Ha ha ha Oh! DaHyun, I don’t need it, I’m already warm - in embarrassment, the girl tried to move over, but her friend squeezed her tightly in her arms. - Thanks.         
- Call when you need, Mina - the girl did not pay attention to her mysterious voice then, just wrap herself in the arms of her friend, pulled her closer to her, calmly fell asleep.       
In the morning she woke up, in the same arms, the same native face smiled sweetly, rubbed her nose on the top of her friend's voice, her voice a little hoarse from sleep, said:       
“I love you, Mina.”  

Mina her side to forget the past that had repeatedly pursued her, now in a dream, then in reality, but the feeling of that warmth still remained with her, in the depths of her heart. Her voice, as from the depths of the past, whispered in a dream gently-gently: DaHyunie.              
Chaeyoung opened her eyes just at the moment when Ming's voice changed intonation. 
DaHyun? Who is she? Why is she still stalking my Mina?   
She would ask tomorrow morning, but she knows she won’t do that. After all, the girl, who was lying next to her, nothing to tell? What is in the past, she never talks. Perhaps someday, Chaeyoung will find out what kind of girl bears such a beautiful name - DaHyun.