CHAPTER 3 MEETING-1

True feelings

The music show “Music Data” was guided by one rule: if you want the program to have high ratings, invite the most famous artists to the studio not only in Korea, but also in neighboring countries.      
Seoul's idols were considered to be TWICE, BTS, GFRIEND, GOT7. The hosts of the program welcomed everyone with open arms, day after day they talked with them, inventing various shows in order to attract more viewers to the TV screens. But in they began to notice recently that their ratings fall. They began to conduct a survey among residents, and it turned out that many of the youth are now paying more attention to the HIME group.           
The question immediately arose: Who are they? 
On the trail of the unknown came the best detectives of the program. They were given three days to get information from various sources. After laborious searches, without food and water, they brought information about a successful group to the show’s development department.      
Dossier No. 001. Group HIME . 
How many people: 6
Style: Electro Pop
Popularity: rolls over 200% 
Producer: Katashi Jiro is personally acquainted with Park Jinyeon.
”  
 
They looked more closely at the last line. Looking closely, they realized who to invite to the studio. An hour later they learned the most amazing news. Park Jinyeon called and he himself proposed to assemble his team and Katasha Jiro's team in one studio .    
***
I love you, Mina.”
- Minari, wake up! A car will soon drive up behind us to take “Music Data” to the program - the sweetly sleeping girl Chaeyoung braked over her shoulder . The clock on the nightstand, where she left yesterday Mina , showed 8.30 am.        
“ Is it time to get up?” - Sleepily rubbing her eyes, the girl asked, looking around , until she found Chaeyoung already in the outgoing clothes. “As you can see, it’s ready.” What time is it? - reached for the clock, looking at how the clock moves up to 40 minutes, quickly jumped up and ran into the bathroom. From the bathroom, her surprised exclamations were heard. - I overslept! I can’t believe that I overslept!                      
“ And what's so surprising?” You went to bed almost all night yesterday, you still couldn’t fall asleep - answering an invisible girl, Chaeyoung unfolding clothes on the bed, prepared a hairbrush and hairdryer, and also took care to get your girlfriend’s favorite perfumes out of the locker.          
- Sorry, did I wake you? Her captain appeared from the bathroom with a bath towel on her head.       
Chaeyoung only shook her tails while her eyes spellbound watched all of Mina's movements . The last time the girl for a notice such strange stuff on towards its captain and friend. She had watched her before , took care and helped in everything, but now everything has become a little different.              
She needed to keep her for a hand or touch, but would casually to the girl. And where such a need came from, Chaeyoung could not yet explain to herself. But what she was, the girl admitted to herself. And now, her eyes ca n’t tear herself faway from her slim body, her raised graceful hands, her long black hair that poured after the water in the sunlight that poured from behind the curtains.                 
- No, I was sleeping. Let me help with hair - suggested the girl, the one with the gratefully nodded and with a warm smile village near the chest, where was a mirror. “You know, Mina — Connie, I admire your hair.” They are so soft andsilky. My hair, compared to your hair, seems so tough. - Chaeyoung took the hairdryer in one hand, with her other hand she gently ran her wet hair, palm straightening tangled curls.                
Her heart, not knowing why it made a fast leap forward, and so loudly pounded that the girl was frightened that sitting Mina could hear him .   
- And every morning praise is repeated to my hair. And as usual, I answer you that you are mistaken. Your black hair is simply amazing, I sometimes feel like digging into it. - Mina was pleased to notice the confusion of Chaeyoung in there flections of the mirror and her light blush on her cheeks. How beautiful she was at that moment. I wanted to reach out to her face and this blush. But Mina restrained herself, just smiled a loving smile. - What are your other plans today?                     
- After the transfer, they are waiting for me in the fashion magazine; I will advertise the cooling drink "Fronte". Somewhere closer to dinner, an appointment was made with the manager for ... - Chaeyoung continued to list everything that was today, but Mina did not listen to her. Voice Chaeyoung its lulling, relaxing and at the same time giving force. - Hey, don't sleep! I think you make up yourself, or help you?                    
- Sorry, sorry! But your voice is just magical. From him I get such a discharge of energy that I can’t control myself. With make-up, I can handle and itself - turning away from the girl, Mina could not see her reaction to the words that have been accidentally thrown it most.              
***
“ I love you, Mina .”
Why do I wake up every time, and these words haunt me? What is wrong with me ? I also gave myself a vow, that I forget about it! And I forgot! In less than 2 years, but I forgot! Right I forgot about Miyu Mina, as soon as I met her, a girl with long black hair, graceful, like the princess herself. I was struck by her kind, gentle eyes. Seeing them, communicating with her, I lived, dissolved in her.    
What was this girl’s name?  
Yes, come on, I remember her name. Her name was, hmm, her name was, oh, yes, her name was Mina!      
Mine? Wait, her name was definitely Mina. So, 3 girls were called ...   
Not. No no no. This is not true! Not true! I forgot about her, for sure, forgot! I absolutely do not feel anything for her . It was simple love, not love. And telling her, “I love you,” I ...    
     
- DaHyun , are you ready? I go in - there was a knock on the door of the room, and then it was opened, and I went inside the fairies. She carefully looked at the girl that was sitting at the window, inwardly noticed black circles under her eyes. “Didn’t sleep all night again, DaHyun ?” Something or someone interfered with sleep? She asked knowingly.               
The girl knew why her friend often did not close her eyes. Cardiac, non- healing wounds. Miyu Mina, the first and only love. How she envied this girl, who herself was doing nothing, was able to steal such a clean and honest heart of her friend. To Fay is not done and to achieve such results in heart DaHyun not been able to.             
-I can handle it, Fay. Thanks.  
“-You're strong, I know, just rely on us sometimes too , okay?  We are always with you - Fey would only say about herself, but decided to keep silent.            
If you have right now, she said that "I am always with you" or "lean on me at all", DaHyun have guessed about the true feelings for her. And Fey is not ready to be revealed. Not yet .             
- What songs did you choose for this show? - After a brief silence, DaHyun decided to change the subject. She went to the closet where her cheerful clothes, get their regular clothes to exit, turned her face to the Fey, suit asking whether.         
- Sky, I love you and 3 offer a choice. We thought and decided that we would sing Oh, Hime-san!        
- A cool selection of songs. I agree. Stage costumes, what color?  
- I know what you want to wear, your signature gentleman suit , but today we all get dressed, as Suzy suggests. We also agreed, remember? Today is the turn of our fashion, Suzy .       
- Suzy, I will not advise bad . I ’m sure that with her presentation, I ’ll just be a doll at the graduation party. Let's go. I think our miracle is already waiting for us, looking for where we are. Ha ha ha I wonder what she came up with?