CHAPTER 4 MEETING-2

True feelings

The music studio “Music Data” was looking forward to the arrival of two popular bands. Today, the room itself, where the studio was located, shone from grated to unrecognizable floor and beautiful interior. They changed the whole atmosphere, because the group HIME will come to them.      
Honestly, they managed to review and listen to a couple of clips and songs with their participation. And what they heard, struck in the heart itself. Never and nowhere have they heard such sound and music and voices? Modern performers could learn a lot from them. Such charisma on the stage that the temperature in the thermometer rolls over 100 degrees!               
The first to perform were TWICE. They have already arrived and are preparing to perform on stage. Invited, by selection, viewers, mostly these were girls, were waiting for their release. The presenters of the program checked the microphones as the light fell, the scenario according to which the conversation would be conducted.       
Everything was ready to begin the transfer. The operator signaled, and the countdown began: 5,4,3,2,1! 
- Hello, you are welcomed to the show “Music Data”. Today, as we are, and promised, we have prepared a surprise. Today, two different groups interbreed here in the studio, not inferior, by the way, to each other. The first to arrive was TWICE. Oh, we have them already seeing! So, meet TWICE and their song “Feel Special”            
 
They know that they are loved.
They are ready to fight to the end. 
They looked at them, sang along with them, and applauded them.  
But something was wrong. Something was missing. The girls, smiling, finished their song. Applause. They approached the hosts of the show, sat down on the indicated places and the conversation began.      
Mina took a seat from the edge; she always liked to sit at the aisle. Why? It could not understand, but so it happened from the very first day. Chaeyoung crouched next to her, their knees pressed against each other, and their hands intertwined.             
- Good morning, we are pleased to welcome you to our program.   
-Good morning, - everyone nodded.   
- Yesterday was the last day of your 3-day concert in Seoul. How is your mood?  
-You know, yesterday it was something magical. For a long time I felt such euphoria from concerts - I shared my feelings with JiHyo, she looked at the other girls, as if for support.       
- Maybe all because of the fact that next week will be a lovely holiday - the Day of Valentine? - Half-questioningly responded Sana, her cheeks were covered with a blush and she smiled sheepishly.      
- Yes, everything can be. So that's why you were yesterday ...”Mina laughed, jokingly joking at her friend.   
- And not just me, Mina. I remember that both Jeongyeon and Tzuyu...       
- Hey hey stop! - JiHyo waved her hands. - Do not give out all our secrets! Ha ha ha    
- And I do not say - pouted Chaeyoung, but then she smiled.      
- Girls, I'm sorry, but about what the conversation? - Curious, the host of the show.     
- Just we all yesterday was a little in itself. Ha ha ha But it is not interesting. - JiHyo tried to explain, but then she dismissed the attempts. She hid behind Sana, her friend did everything so that she could not be seen?             
- Let's get back to the beginning of our show. As you know, we promised a surprise, today a group that blew up show business 7 years ago will come to our studio. She, like you, has gone through many difficulties and not understanding. You can say that your stories are like two drops of water. We became aware that with the advent of a new soloist, their rating soared. Meet the band HIME.            
 
- We are so praised, Yerin.
- Yes, praise. I even blushed.  
- No, no, remove the blush! - turned to face Momo. - My song should sound without a blush!   
- Yours? I thought this song was written by Nayeon.  
- Do not find fault, Fey.  
- Okay, they are already calling us. Come on, set the heat! 
 
The TWICE girls were eagerly awaiting the band's release, which shocked the music show business. They discussed them today while driving to the studio. They were interested in whatkind of style in music they use. Now they were all waiting for the release of the HIME group.       
Especially Mina. In the morning, she felt something must happen. Just do not understand, for her this surprise will be pleasant or not. She quietly squeezed Chaeyoung’s hand from everyone. Now she needed support from a loved one. Chaeyoung squeezed her hand in response, her fleeting smile warmed, and not much relaxed the girl's facial features.           
 
- Hi! I'm DaHyun, and this is my gang. Let's go, Nayeon! - on the scene armed with guitars and drums sticks in extravagant clothes Group, is a success not only in the home but and for abroad.            
The string of the electric guitar made a mournful sound, the voice sounded muffled; the drums beat rhythmically three times. But both the voice and the blows were deaf, the most important thing here was the string, as if crying. The girl picked up the microphone and whispered softly:     
Do you remember the sky, that starry sky? 
Under his firmament we walked. 
Do you remember the sky, that bottomless sky? 
The moon’s shine covered blackness...
(voice rose an octave higher) 
Do you remember, you promised me the golden mountains? 
Do you remember, you said sweet words of love? 
Do you remember, you promised heavenly coverings? 
You promised by looking in my eyes.  
Your kisses made you dizzy.
From your caresses, the whole body burned.
You bewitched me; I craved under the starry sky 
Surrender to you.
Do you remember the sky, and then the sky is black without stars, 
When you turned away from me  
Do you remember the sky where the moon was covered by clouds?
How your true face hid.

(the voice and the string seemed to live on the same note, the blows were heard louder than blood)   
Do you remember the sky, then the crimson sky? 
It was reflected at the bottom of the glass 
You laughed, you defiled our sky 
And the sky betrayed us. 

(the voice, as if in a distance, sounded, then sadly, then passionately, then sharply, then gently)     
Do you remember the sky, sky, sky?
 
- Hi, I'm DaHyun, and this is our song - Sky - the girl bowed to applause.      
They sounded for long times even when the group sat down near the hosts of the shows, on the right hand of TWICE. They were invited to take places on the left hand of TWICE.      
 
For Mina, time has stopped.
For DaHyun, the clock stopped running.
Both of them, in one second of recognition, were speechless and both reached out to each other. For them there were eyes that asked: Are you this?     
 
Chaeyoung and Fey immediately noticed a change in the behavior of the girls. The hand that gently squeezed Chaeyoung's palm slipped, and the girl was without support. She wanted to bring back a sense of security, but her captain hid her hands, hugged herself. DaHyun, in turn, may not have been distinguished by anything, only by tension.           
She knew how to hide true feelings behind masks. Fey knew about such a trait of her character, and she liked her. It's just that in their work you won’t survive otherwise in show business.          
How would DaHyun not know how to hide their feelings and emotions, here she miscalculated. Still, it was she, Miyu Mina, the first love from her past. Her memory did not disappoint not when she saw a solo performance on TV, and now that she was sitting on her outstretched arm from her.               
The same posture, the same habit of correcting bangs although it is already in an ideal position. The same smile, the same easy manner of communication. All the same Mina only matured.            
 
- Hi, I'm DaHyun, but what about you? - a girl from the younger classes came to standing behind the gate lonely girl with pigtails. She held out her hand for dating.       
- Mina. Miyu Mina - shook the girl who held out her hand.  
- Are you new? This is also my first time here. Let's go inspect the school together? - And, without asking permission, she grabbed her arm and dragged through the gate to the huge school where they were to study.           
- Wait! I don't know your last name, Mina said a little embarrassedly, looking at their clasped fingers.       
- I am DaHyun, you are Mina, now you and I are friends. Why call a friend by last name?       
- Girlfriends? But ... - Mina looked at the girl's broadly smiling face, realizing that she would not say her last name, and that at the expense of friendship, she was serious.       
- If we find ourselves in the same class, I promise that no one will tease you - it is important to stick your chest forward, DaHyun said with bravado .       
- tease? Because of which? 
“Because of your hairstyle,” she nodded to herself in confirmation of the words, DaHyun pointed to her hand that she was straightening her bangs. “In the 15 minutes that we've met, you touched your bangs 30 times in a row.” Ha ha ha, now I know your first habit.             
- This is not a habit! - felt embarrassed by the fact that someone noticed her movements. “And that's not true!” I did not touch my bangs 30 times!          
- Really! 
- No, not true!  
- Really! - laughing, DaHyun ran away, and Mina began to catch up with her , scream, argue.    
Then they were 12 years old. "  

Mina often glanced at DaHyun sitting next to her for the show . Her heart was beating so loudly that at times it seemed to her that she heard a beat in response. When the HIME band performed, she looked closely at the soloist, somewhere on a subconscious level she already knew that this was the same DaHyun, her school friend, her named sister. But she did not believe, until the end she did not believe.               
After all, one last DaHyun, had beautiful black hair tied in a tail, and the one today DaHyun , has cut his hair to his shoulders, they are now free to lie behind. Yes, she grew up; she must be now 21 years old. Her clothing style has changed, but the way to keep herself in public, hiding true emotions, remains.           
 - Hi, I'm DaHyun, as you like to call? - Mina looked at the girl, whose long black hair was gathered in a “tail”, inaccurately collected.     
The school uniform was the same as on it. Only in comparison with her, the white shirt was ed on two buttons, revealing a bare neck, a tie somehow hung from the pocket of his jacket. The short skirt did not hide scratches on the knees. In her hands she held a bag, already battered.             
- Mina. Miyu Mina - she did not boldly say , taking the hand she gave for greeting.     
The shake was quick, but instead of letting her go , she squeezed her and dragged her to show school, while saying that she was new too, and that they were friends now.     
Then they were 12 years old.
 
So different in character, they still did not spill water friends, best friends.    
Mina never aware of DaHyun in fact, that she was for her fireworks on every day.    
They were in one class, and their desks were nearby.   
They faced the question: What next?