CHAPTER 1 TWICE and HIME-1

True feelings

Present time

 

She made everyone know about her. She became one of the idols of youth, became a singer from the group TWICE . Besides her, there were 5 more girls in her group, and for all 7 years they have achieved a lot. Among the participants, the fans knew her as shy, timid with an incredible flexible body and smooth movements of a ballerina. She could be caring, attentive to her members, though after that incident, she rarely began to respond to SMS and almost avoided herwork friends .

Each time, rising to the stage with this song, Mina plunged into the past, and year after year out of her eyes at the last words of the song, where she almost implored in a whisper, “I'm sorry I didn't understand your feelings. I beg you, come back ”everyone sees tears.

None of her members in the group ever got an answer from her why she was crying. Mina simply smiled back and hid her face in long black hair. She could not say that from the beginning to the end of this song she scrolled that 7-year conversation in her head.

She could not say that she received the first declaration of love from her friend. And not only did she not understand their true meaning, she still could not say anything in response. I could not find words suitable for her friend ...

For these 7 years they have never seen each other, although she tried to get through, sent letters to her father’s address , but everything was empty.

Now, going down from the stage, she, as usual, thought that somewhere there, in the hall or near the TV, her friend was sitting and rejoicing for her. Rejoices, and proud of her, for Mina .

- Mina-unnie ! I was surprised, today you sang her as if you saw your beloved in front of you. And the voice sounded differently. What noticed someone special among the audience? - her voice stopped, and then the owner of the voice appeared, a member of her group Son Chaeyoung.

She was younger than her to two years, and Mina has always wanted to protect her from all hardships and emotional experiences. She, as before her friend, overly cared for her, guarded as she could from the harsh world. Chaeyoungreminded her of the past. She became for her, here in show business, a breath of fresh air.

Do I always sing her like that ?” In general, have you seen how many people are there? And you think that I could see someone in the midst of such a rush? - the fingers clenched for a moment on the shoulder, and then the hand ran along the length of the girl’s hand, reassuring and reassuring before the performance.

Mina always did this and Chaeyoung did not mind, she herself did so as to take a little confidence from her onni . Mina for Chaeyoung was a mystery that she solved for 7 years.

The girl thought that she had studied all her habits for a long time , her manner of talking or with what intonation she sang songs, her movements of her arms and body in time with her rhythm, her head tilts or an awkward shrug. But, each time listening to this song, Mina opened for her from the other side, not yet known, not familiar.

- Yes, I did. And all is not I can understand that the same gives you a reason to cry every time? - " Chaeyoung ! Come on, now our performance! "- I'm coming! Let's talk later - the girl could not resist, hugged Mina and ran to the girls.The remaining members waved to Mina and hastened to go on stage, to the loud cries of their fans.

Good luck to the girl , Chaeyoung, ” she smiled, with that sincere and loving smile that was bestowed only by Chaeyoung , and she herself went to prepare for the next performance.

***

Mina was not mistaken when she thought that a girl was watching her from the TV screen, flying in an airplane returning with a group to Seoul from Tokyo . The girl looked at Mina in surprise , gradually recognizing in this elegant, sophisticated and stylish girl the 15-year-old Mina , with whom she was friends 7 years ago.

And it must be the same this was going to happen, that they fly in Seoul just for the fact that the contract with the girls from the group TWICE , and by pure chance, there will be one on which she could forget her first love. Coincidence?Will of chance? Rock? Fate Who was it written so that they would meet again after so many years?

You got yours, MinaThere was a long, but confident voice dialing, and now you're among those same geeks like me. It is interesting to look at something in which the butterfly you hatched.

What are you talking about there, DaHyun ?” I see that your mood quickly changed. And all after that concert. Stitch, whom did you see? - next to her, a girl with multi-colored hair to her shoulders and brightly painted lips the color of mother of pearl was perched behind one seat .

She was among the group the second girl by voice . The way she played the bass the audience instantly! Her stage name betrayed her character completely . "Doll" knew her among the group, "Fang Fey" knew all the inhabitants of Tokyo and half of the hemisphere, where their group was known. She skillfully combined both group work and teachings at the University of the Arts.

- Yes, there is one girl . And you will meet her soon - DaHyun turned away, but not fast enough and received a kiss on the top of her head. - Leave me alone, Fey-Fey!

- Your voice has become softer, so you only talk about your past. Hey girls, I think that in Seoul we will finally get to know our famous DaHyun past !

And our touchy will reveal all the secrets that hides deeply of his small and fragile heart.” Yes live Seoul ! Hooray! Shouted the rest of her gang in unison .

Suzy is the face of their group, a girl with short-cut light brown hair, loves to dance and can always perform solo during a concert, spoiling the reputation of the whole team. But she was a sympathetic person, and for a long time she could not be offended or angry. She loved to dress stylishly, her skirts did not always reach her knees.

Momo is the main backing vocals in the group. She was the youngest of the team, since Yuuki , who was before her, ran away with her fiancé and left them to their fate. With 167 cm in height and with a charismatic appearance, this girl won the hearts of a harsh judge in an instant and she was chosen. With two black tails and slightly pouted lips, she became one of the group. She is cute and beautiful until fans find out about her passion. For some reason, but Momo really liked the Gothic figures. And often for performances, she dressed in all black, and painted accordingly.

Naeon is essentially their manager and the most intelligent and quick-witted girl of 24 years old with the character of a cat. She could be soft, she could release her claws, but no one dared to argue with her if she was 100% sure that she was right. It was would be ideal in all, if you have not a fad. This girl was very fond of taking pictures. And sometimes the pictures on the Internet got such that I wanted to fall through the ground. She, in contrast, owned an electric guitar.

Yerin is an actress, model and student at a theater university. It was impossible not to fall in love with her. She was the soul of the collective. Once behind her and tried to take care DaHyun, but in them nothing happened. A very sophisticated and graceful girl of about 21. She traveled for a long time, her hobbies are languages. In the group, she took pride of place in shock.

Girls with different characters and crazy ideas to conquer the whole world were known as performers of the pop-electric band HIME. The name was taken from the name of de Wushki that came to the place of Hong Wen , that left the group after 3 years. To be honest, a lot of time passed until the girls recognized their team leader for DaHyun . A lot of effort has been expended to earn their respect. 7 years And this is not a short time for the vocalist.

So when will we see your past, DaHyun?” - Fay inquired, sitting down residually on the same chair with the girl. Her hands hugged and pressed DaHyun's head to his chest, so that the answer was inaudible. - Oh, repeat.

- It’s my fault. Why so squeeze me in my arms? - DaHyun burst out and tried to move away, but nothing came of it. - Okay, I’ll give a hint. Our Kenzie-san, how do you know the sign, and even friends with some m the poet and producer inSeoul ...

- Yes. He said that we were flying to Seoul to shoot our new video and film with the participation of one popular female group .

- His name seems to be Park Jinyeon - she checked with Suzy's notes , she wrote down all the important events in a notebook, just to not forget about them.

- You also known artist TWICE ? He is their producer .

- It was their concert. So what? So that girl from the group? And did you know? When?

- no. I saw her only now and I ’m not sure if it is - the girl nodded at the TV screen, which was currently turned off. Her gaze still saw before her her eyes and a smile as she sang on stage.

And you want to make sure tomorrow, when we come to one musical project with them ,” Yerin finished the sentence , turning over the page of the magazine that she had been looking at during the whole conversation.

I don't envy you, DaHyunI can’t even imagine what will happen tomorrow. But we will support you.

- Tomorrow we will have fun, Yerin ! First, a joint acquaintance on the musical program " Music Data ", and then a talent contest - theatrically bowed Nayeon's bow .

- Or a contest of beauties! - Momo laughed, slyly winking at Nayeon, for which she received a slap from her . - What are you doing! I'm the same kid.

- You're not kidding! You're kidding. And why didn’t you please my idea? I bet you even like it.

- To me? Like? Ha-ha-ha Do I already have a girlfriend and, by the way, it's you, babe. -  pouted lips, which were immediately kissed with Nayeon lips. - We all have a soulmate, DaHyun is still in search. And I think the city ​​of Seoulwill help her find the lost past.