Prologe

True feelings

She was preparing for his speech, now the scene was supposed to sound her solo song, in which talked about not understanding a loved one. What this word means, she knew very well, because 7 years ago on the school roof she, just as in the words of this song, could not pinpoint the meaning of "I love you."

 

7 years ago

 

On the roof of the school building, the guys liked to gather for breaks, they discussed various types of issues, as well as declarations of love often sounded there . Here, two bosom friends loved to spend time . In that day, the sun is not so steamed, its rays were closed curtains of gray clouds, and the sit was not so hot.

That day was different in that the usually talkative girlfriend was silent all the time. They were friends from kindergarten, their houses were facing each other, so they knew everything that was happening behind the closed windows of their neighbors. Their friendship, it seemed, could not break anything, no trouble, they always kept each other. They could be called more sisters than friends.

- Mina ? - called her friend when the first bell rang for the lesson.

Holding hands, they together went down the stairs from the roof to the second floor, where the young teacher would lead the lesson in the history office.

- What?

I 'm leaving, - said a girlfriend, not looking in her direction.

Her fingers gently squeezed the girl’s palm, and then completely released her.

- I remember. You're a week ago saying that you go on the weekend to his father - Mina tried again to take her for her hand, but she took it away and put her in his pocket.

The heat from shaking began to quickly disappear, it was somehow dreary and empty. To at least somehow fill this void, Mina continued the conversation :

“Call when you come to him?”

- Mina , you do n’t understand. I will not return here anymore - the girl turned away, not reaching the end of the stairs, she sat down on the step and covered her face with her hands. “By a mutual decision, without asking me, they decided that it was better for me to be with my father, to live with him.”

- Why? - Mina crouched next to her, the girl still did not understand what her friend was driving at . “Why did they decide that?”

I told them that I love you.

Mina smiled softly back. Her friend recently began to repeat these words very often. Either during the lesson, or when they returned home, or when they called, and after each such conversation or SMS, “I love you” always sounded at theend.

" Again, it is for her " - she thought, touching her elbow:

- And what is there? I love you too.

Mina , ” the girl shook her head, she turned completely to Mina, and clearly, to be understood, said, “I love you.” I confessed to them when they invited me to meet with one guy whom they predicted to be my husbands when I turn 18years old. I told them that I had long and hopelessly in love with my best friend.

- You want to say that, saying all those words you had in mind does not love a friend to a friend?

- Yes. I love you, Mina , very much. I perfectly pony CheOn that such love just is not there should be, but she lives in my heart for three years. Therefore, my parents thought that if I was far from you, this wrong feeling will disappear.

- I ...

- Do not say anything , be silent - the girl very carefully touched her face with pillows of fingers , ran her eyelids, lips, as if remembering her. “I have nothing to lose anymore, everything that is dear to me will disappear tomorrow, when my train will take me away.” I know that we will not meet again and if we meet someday, you will forget about my words, like a simple white speck in your past. Maybe by that time I’m thinking about myself , I’ll get married, and when I meet you I will laugh and hug you tightly, like an old friend. Maybe then it won't hurt me to hear your words of refusal.

- I will accompany you. When is your train? - the truth, like a bolt from the blue, she began to shed on all strange words, gestures, touches, zealous care of herself, from her friend. And all the same it is not desirable at such a sad note to say goodbye to his sister called.

- Tomorrow morning. But don’t come, please don’t come and do not me. - They silently went downstairs, Mina did not know what to say, and her friend was silent. Already near the doors to the classroom, she suspended her by theelbow, took her aside and quietly, not boldly asked. - Finally, I will have one request, I ask you, forget about my words and today, as usual, come back with me. Just stay friends until the end of this day.

***

Upon returning home, Mina for a long time could not recover. Before it was only now to realize that the same was said of her friend. Three years! She loved her for three years and was silent all the time! How hard it was to hide your true feelings from your loved one! All three years she was there, always smiling, supporting her, doing everything so that she would not be sad. Hiding everything in herself, she gave and lived only for her. On the bedside table beside the bed was a letter addressed to her. A familiar handwriting spoke of what her friend wrote .

If you read this letter, then I confessed to you and now I am going on the train. Forgive me, okay. I wanted to restrain myself and not tell you anything , hold out until departure, but I could not stand it. Come on, in our next meeting we will remember about anything, but not about my words? Forget them, okay? Think of me as a named sister who cared for you.

I will do my best to smile more in the future. Look, friend, do not forget to study and be always on top. You should reach such heights that about you know not only our city, but and the entire country. With your abilities, you will fly far and high.

I believe in you. I know that , despite my departure, you will stand, become stronger and lead the whole squad. Ha-ha-ha, so I wrote. Do not be discouraged if it is very hard, remember how we had fun at the over all ouryears, and you immediately feel better. So, what else to write about. You know, nothing else comes to mind.

Mina, just remember that wherever you are , I am always with you. Not visible, but I support you. Any of your decision.

PS Do not forget that there is also rest . "