CHAPTER 6 MEETING-4

True feelings

- Your attention is invited to a song written 4 years ago. She then took first places in the charts and in sales. It and to still often bought on the radio, the performance of HIME sounds song "Oh, Hime-san!"               
DaHyun was preparing for this song, she often and habitually pulled back her shirt collar, revealing to her fans a bare neck, where at the moment there was a pendant that was once given to Mina.    
This song was special and she knew that only Mina could appreciate it. Understand her. DaHyun knew from the first same words Mina understand and perhaps remember what you need to forget. The first chords of the melody sounded, DaHyun boldly met Mina's gaze directed at her. Tilting her head slightly forward, thus giving the Fey-Fey sign, she went to the microphone and sang:              
I said I love you
And at the same moment, I requested forget my words   
How it is foolish on my part   
Arriving home, I realized my mistake and wrote a letter.
 
DaHyun was right about the fact that Mina understood the meaning of these words. The past, which she was trying to forget, was coming back again.  
The schools roof again, the words that struck her.  
School staircase.
School corridor. 
The door to the classroom. 
Her request for the last time to go home. 
As Mina remembered everything now.    
 
“That day Mina was on duty in the classroom. She was in a hurry to remove everything, she was scared that DaHyun would not wait for her and leave, forgetting about the request. When she finished cleaning and said goodbye to her classmate, she quickly ran to the stairs that led to the school yard. Opening the door, she peeked out a familiar figure leaning against the sacura trunk that grew in the yard. But near the tree, where they usually dined, if they were tired of the roof, there was nobody. The yard was empty. The soul became sad and lonely, DaHyun forgot.                   
- Mina ! - Someone quietly called behind her. With a fast beating heart, but not out of fright, Mina turned and saw DaHyun sitting on the steps. “You dealt faster today than for the entire time I was waiting for you.” Are you ready Hey what's up with you from what tears? - Before would she ran, pressed to to his chest, to hair and whispered, that all "good." But now she did not change her position while sitting, but her voice was alarmed.                            
“ I'm not crying - wiping away the tears of relief,” Mina said . “I thought you left and forgot about your request ,” the girl said, still sobbing.           
“ Today is not the day to forget, Mina .” Let's go, or we 'll be late for the train - brushing my school uniform from dust, DaHyun took a step towards her friend. She smiled with her half smile, stopped nearby. - Come on?          
- Let's go on foot - having gathered courage, Mina said , the first, making a gesture to take her friend's hand.    
Usually, DaHyun did everything . When they were in a hurry or going for a walk, DaHyun always hugged her shoulders or grabbed her hand, clutching it in her hand, and Mina had nochoice but to accept. Now as she wanted to do everything to the last day remembered the warm, let it not can reciprocate.     “ How do you like the history lesson today?” Here Akiyama-sensei told us ... - Mina heard only her voice, all the words passed by her ears.   
She, for some reason, was hot, although in the evening it was cool outside. The hand she held in her hands was so warm and soft. She loved DaHyun's hands , in them she always felt special.    
- Mina , did you once tell me that you would like to become a singer, did your dream not change?     
“ I still want to be part of the music, like you, DaHyun .” Or did you change your mind about becoming a famous musician?    
- When I have it I will, I 'll write your song, Mina .    
They reached her house very quickly, not as Mina had expected . They walked the rest of the road in silence, affectionately holding their hands. Mina remembered one more thing thatDaHyun might have forgotten . About a kilometer remained before her house, then the wind blew strongly, Mina cringed under her jacket. Feeling the change in Mina , DaHyun quickly took off her jacket, threw it over her, and then hugged her shoulders, pulling him to her.             
- Dahyun , why? You also own freeze? Dress back - she wanted to throw off such a warm jacket, but strong hands persuaded her to leave everything as it is.      
“ I'm hot, Mina .” With you, when you are so close to me, I feel hot - the girl brought her reddened face to the face of her friend.      
They almost touched their noses, their lips were a millimeter from the kiss. Realizing that this was not right, Mina still did not want to stop. She was interested and at the same time scared:what if she likes?     But the kiss did not happen. Mina was disappointed and pleased.  
“ Your lips are so close, Mina , but I can restrain myself.” I'm sorry if I say such embarrassing words at the end of our walk. My heart is about to jump out of my chest. You are so beautiful now! Please stay the same girl with a wonderful sense of humor and kindness. I'm glad that you and I are friends. I'm sorry that we are just friends.             
Instead of a kiss on the lips, DaHyun kissed her in the cheek, holding his lips on her skin. Holding her goodbye tightly, she waved her hand and ran away.      
Mina to still remember that searing kiss.

Returning to the girl who stood in front of her and looked into her eyes, Mina made an effort over herself to smile with that smile that reminded of the past.     
There were two lines in the letter that I crossed out, 
Tore out the page and wrote again. 
Ah, Hime-san!
I repeated your name several times, looking at our photos,    
Where we had fun together 
Ah, Hime-san!
Looking at your smile, I found the strength to write how glad I is to be your friend.   
Ah, Hime-san!
 
My train was driving far away, I knew that we would not meet,   
That city will be empty without you
But there I will try to forget that which I will never forget.  
Ah, Hime-san!
My confession, your eyes, your tears, your warmth
The heat of my palm touching your palm 
Ah, Hime-san!
Your attention that day, your smile at the end  
I will never forget our kiss, ah, Hime-san, albeit only on the cheek,  
I will never forget our last hug 
And that disappointment is on your face ...  
 
I wrote to you with a script so that you remain the same cheerful girl    
So that you do not forget about the dream, that you do not forget about the dream,     
To sometimes remember me 
So that when we meet again, you would look at me,     
She smiled, said “hi, I'm Hime-san, what's your name?”
 
 
The joke turned out to be true.
The film was not scary, romantic, but in the end Mina always cried when parting. And at that moment, DaHyun always embraced her by the shoulders, hugged her, whispered comforting words. It always has been, and in that day happened. Hugging her DaHyun suddenly thought that it had not let go.             
After thinking about it, she decided that she would do anything to the girl next to her was always smiling. Since that evening, when they went to the cinema, DaHyun began to do something every day so that Mina smiled. And the more Mina smiled, the brighter DaHyun understood her true feelings for her friend. It was in those days that she wrote the first poems, recognition. She wrote and hid in the back of the drawer, where she kept the most important things.           
 
Going back to the past, Mina saw those very strange moments that happened to them, on the other hand. What was not clear suddenly became clear. 
Those words, 
those touches, 
hose fleeting smiles. 
Three years of silence, 7 years of disappearance, and behold, those days returned again.