Drunk on Ice Cream

Royal Gone Wrong

 It's been a life changing situation ever since Heechul announced that they were going to compete in a formal competition which means they will gain attentions from outsiders. Ever since Heechul dropped the bomb to his students, they've been training hard and endlessly. Making them almost alike to a soulless body sometimes.

 

 " Oppa, I really think we should stop for now, we've been practicing for so long now, " Taeyeon puckered her lips towards the trio behing the boxing ring. All of them looked like someone actually the soul out of their body. Of course they were determined to get the prize money for the sake of their small warehouse practice room. However, everybody have their own limit in something.

 

 Minho could be seen still trying to throw a punch to the punching bag with his face and shirt drenched in his own sweat and even his movements was clearly shaky. While Taehyung was already hugging the punching bag with both his eyes half closed and his mouth hung low. 

 

 Seunghoon just straight up knocked out on the cold ground.

 

 Heechul just sighed as he disheveled his jet black hair then sat beside the boxing ring. " I'm sorry but I'm just... " he stopped his sentence, trying to find a suitable word to make sure he does not offend his student. " What? Not confident with us? " Taeyeon's guess received a loud heavy sigh from her coach. She put both her hands on both his shoulder and stared directly into his eyes.

 

 " I understand your concern because competing in an official boxing competition and become a professional boxer is hard and not an easy path. I'm sure you knew it because you were once a champion yourself so I trust your judgement towards us. However, we work hard to achieve our dreams and also the prize money because of our current situation now, so you should just believe us that we will work our hardest to ensure we are saved and this warehouse is saved, " she beamed a reassuring smile to the frowned man. 

 

 " Aish, now stop frowning and let's focus on our training! "

 

------------------------

 

" Ahjumma, one more soju here~ wait, make it two! " 

 

 Taehyung, Seunghoon and Minho stared at the drunkened girl infront of them with their eyebrows scrunched. " Was I mistaken or didn't she just give coach some comforting words back at the warehouse? " Seunghoon asked as the trio still had their eyes on the drunkened woman.

 

 " This doesn't taste right?~ Oooohhhh, ahjumma, two cans of beer here please! " she cackled after she received a yes from the ahjumma. " Yah, drink some. We're already tired physically from the practice and mentally from the pressure so we need to loosen up! " she poured the three shots of soju and ushered them to drink them. She swallowed the soju one shot and made a refreshing sound before slamming the glass down on the table harshly. 

 

 " Guys, I realllyyy hope that we can win this. You know why? Because I love the warehouse! I love practicing there and doing it with all of you, " she ate some meat inbetween her words. " She's already out of her mind, right? " Minho asked as he poked Taeyeon's cheek a couple times.

 

 " Yah, who the hell dares to play with my face?! Come out! " she peeked behind her as she tried to search for the person that ' assaulted ' her.

 

 " Oh yeah, she's completely wasted, " Taehyung said and gulped a glass of soju. 

 

---------------------

 

 " Ahjumma, I'm going out for awhile. If mom search for me just say that I'm meeting a friend, " Jiyong said as he looked around the living room to make sure nobody beside Kim ahjumma saw him leaving the palace. " The queen will be enraged if she sees what you're wearing right now, " Kim ahjumma said as she scanned the crown prince's outfit.

 

 A simple polo shirt and also a thick burgundy jacket since it's cold outside and also plain brown capri pants. Jiyong looked at his outfit weirdly. " This isn't good enough? Well, I don't have any intention on revealing who I am later so this doesn't matter, " he said before he waved a small wave to Kim ahjumma and went off riding his black mercedes.

 

 30 minutes later he arrived at Han River where it was quite deserted that night for some reason. Well, fortunately for him because he was getting worried that it would be too crowded. He hopped off his car and made his way calmly towards nowhere. That night he just wanted to enjoy the serenity of being alone outside and enjoying the cool breeze.

 

 He bought a cup of hot mocha and stood by the bridge of Han River, admiring the night view. Suddenly his mind refreshed back the moment where he met a peculiar woman during his ' blind date '. Well, he never thought someone would have the guts to ask him about strip club on the first meeting. 

 

 She's interesting for sure.

 

 " Ayee noona stop doing that! " 

 

 Jiyong's serene moment was interrupted by someone screaming not too far away from him. He saw two figures walking toward one and one of them seemed absolutely wasted by the way that person was wobbling.

 

 Taehyung sighed as he tried to held on to Taeyeon who was having a hard time walking. " Oh, you're a Kim? Me too! Hahahahaha you're such a handsome Kim, " Taeyeon squished Taehyung's face hard and puckered her lips as she lessened the distance between their faces. " Noona stop! " his eyes widened horrifiedly as his first kiss was about to be stolen right there by a wasted woman.

 

 He was killing Seunghoon and Minho in his mind for escaping through this hell and leaving him alone. 

 

 They bumped into someone and Taeyeon released his face. " Oh, I'm sorryyy, " she slurred as she attempted to bow. When she made eye contact with the person, she squinted her eyes and pointed her index finger to him. " Oh! I know you! " she screeched as Taehyung's face light up. " Really? You know him? " he eagerly waited for her answer. " Yes, just a few days ago I guess, we chatted a little, ya know hahahhaahha, " she slapped Taehyung's chest and he laughed together with her, relief washed over his body.

 

 " Please take care of her Taeyeon noona's friend, thank you! "

 

 With that, he stormed off to the other side of the road before the stranger could protest or even answer anything. " Jiyong-ssi, I know it's you~ " she slurred again as her head was rested on his chest. Of course, he was beyond speechless. Not once in his lifetime that somebody got wasted infront of him. Let alone touched him like that.

 

 " Yes it's me, can you please tell me where you live so I can drop you off? " Jiyong asked the giggling woman as he tried to meet her eyes and receive an answer. Taeyeon looked at him again and squinted her eyes before she gasped. " Oh, you're the crown prince right?! " she screamed making Jiyong covered panickedly and looked around just to see some people were staring at them already. 

 

 " Yes, I'm your prince, my princess~ " he said it aloud to make sure the passerbys wouldn't discover his identity. Suddenly, Taeyeon stopped struggling and faced him with the saddest expression on her face. He sighed. " What more? " she sniffled and frowned as she gripped his arms tightly. 

 

 " I want ice cream, "

 

-----------------

 

 A wide smile carved on Taeyeon's face as she her ice cream and slumped her body on the passenger's seat. " Delicious, " she said as she looked at Jiyong and chuckled. He grunted. How did his peaceful night turned ridiculously disastrous? Well, the answer could be seen on his passenger seat inside his car, happily eating a vanilla ice cream.

 

 " Now tell me where do you live? " he said as he the road navigation. She gasped. " Omo, I have a house? Me?! " she cackled and clapped her hand like it was the most ridiculous question she had ever received. For the nth time, he let out a sigh.

 

 He swore that he regretted ever going out that night. Well, she's his friend after all. A newly discovered friend.

 

 Taeyeon stopped laughing when she saw the serious expression on Jiyong's face. " Don't be so serious mister, psh, " she scoffed as she scrunched her forehead and squinted her eyes, trying hard to type the address in her mind to the gps device. " Is it Road 3 or 2? " she pinched the bridge of her nose and thought hard as she tried to overcome her hazy mind.

 

 In an instant, the device announced that it was ready for the journey and Jiyong buckled his seatbelt before he drove off. " I'm sorry, you ended up buying me ice cream and driving me home, " the tipsy woman muttered under her breath as she played around with her melted vanilla ice cream using the tiny spoon in her hand. A pout could be seen visible on her face when Jiyong glanced beside him.

 

 A small smile crept on his face as he just sighed. " Well, it's not really gentleman-like for me to leave a drunkened lady alone, right? " upon his statement, a red tint appeared on her cheeks, embarassed by her extremely tipsy self just a few minutes ago. Now, her mind finally got a grip on reality after she freshened up with some water and ice cream. 

 

 She felt like burying herself 6 feet underground because of how embarassed she was. How dare she acted like that in front of the crown prince of her country?! That's what she thought.

 

 " We arr-....ived? " Jiyong hesitated as he slowed down the pace of his car in front of a wore down warehouse. Taeyeon's thoughts were interrupt after she heard the tone of the prince's voice. She looked forward and facepalmed.

 

 " Oh, this place is, uhhh, a hiding place where you know, me and my friends get together and do some wild stuffs....i guess? " she chuckled awkwardly, not wanting the crown prince beside her to discover her violent hobby.

 

 After he listened to her explanation, his mind rolled a flashback during their first meeting.

 

 " Have you ever been to a strip club at Japan? "

 

 His face flushed red after his imagination went wild. ' Wild stuffs? What is going on in her life actually? ' he thought as he covered up his flustered expression with a cough. " Oh well, you can just drop me here. Thank you! " she rushed out of the car after expressing her gratitude towards the man.

 

 " I guess, that's what people means by living their best life huh, "