Lee Dohyun

Royal Gone Wrong

 " Kim ahjussi, can you send my car here? Yeah, I'll wait at the entrance of the building, " 

 

 Taeyeon disconnected the phone call and looked around as she lost her father because she rushed out of the meeting room right after it finished. Crowds were storming out of the meeting room but Taeyeon still hadn't seen her father. 

 

 " Kim Taeyeon-ssi? "

 

 Taeyeon looked forward and saw a middle aged man and a young man seemingly her age beside him. Clueless to who they are, she just smiled despite them just randomly greeting her. " I'm Lee Hyunsuk from Lee Floral Inc.. This is my son, " Taeyeon shook hands with Mr. Lee then diverted her attention to the dashing young man beside.

 

 He flashed a charming sweet smile to her and gently grabbed her slender hand. Suprisingly, he left a peck on the back of her hand, leaving the woman flustered.Taeyeon just slightly gaped, not knowing how to react to that. " My name is Lee Dohyun, " a smirk plastered on his face as he saw the shade of red on her cheeks.

 

 He knew he had that effect on woman.

 

 " Hahahaha, my boy is always like that. A gentleman. Now, I just want to say I was impressed by your little speech in the meeting just now. How do you face your challenges with a punch? " the old man tried to crack a joke. Not trying to appear rude, she just chuckled. " Of course that's hypothetical. No way I can punch someone for real, "  

 

 As if what Taeyeon said was the funniest thing on earth, Mr. Lee cracked up. " Aigoo, not only you're beautiful. You're also a brave young lady, " he tapped her shoulder, making the woman slightly jolted. " Excuse me, I'll just go search for your father, " Mr. Lee excused himself, leaving the two youngsters alone.

 

 " So, see you again whenever we have a chance milady, " Dohyun offered his hand for another handshake which Taeyeon accepted hesitatedly. When their hands touched, Dohyun quite harshly pulled her to him, which earned him a gasp from the petite lady. He closened the distance between his lips and her ear.

 

 " Everyone seems oblivious to it but....what's with you and the crown prince, huh? " a snicker escaped his mouth when he felt Taeyeon physically tensed from his question. Without separating, he tightened his grip on Taeyeon's hand. The shaken lady winced but it didn't hurt much after all those trainings she underwent through.

 

 " Eoh? Even a buffed man would frail at my grip. I guess you're really similar to one punch man, " he took a few steps back and bowed gracefully. " Hopefully, our next meeting is a pleasant one, " after that sentence, he disappeared into the crowd. Taeyeon who was still flustered, stood frozen on the spot for a couple seconds. 

 

 " Is that man insane? Or is he out of his mind? " she questioned rhetoretically as she caressed her hand. She formed a fist and pretended to punch the air as her eyes never left the figure of the man. Well, along with some curses she whispered under her breath.

 

 A notification popped up on her phone. 

 

crown prince jiyong

- meet me at the underground parking. hurry up!

 

 Taeyeon's eyebrows arched at the urgency of the text. Not missing a beat, she hurried to the underground parking lot. Her eyes roamed around the isolated parking as not a lot of rich people would use it as they have their own butlers to bring them their car. What a life.

 

 A suspicious figure was detected and she immediately hopped towards the man. Knowing very well that was Kwon Jiyong under all those disguises. " Yah, " she tapped his shoulder with her brute force, making him wince. " Ouch, what the heck? " he winced and gripped his shoulder as he turned around. The annoyed expression on his face was replaced with a teasing look.

 

 " Woah, the one punch man is assaulting the innocent now? " he naively asked with a hint of teasing in his sentence. Which earned another punch from the petite lady. " Tch, stop it. I was just saying that because people actually called me that, " she pouted and threatened to throw another punch at him.

 

 " Hold on there missy, you're really hurting the crown prince right now, " he laughed then suprisingly draped his arm around Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

 " Do you bring your car? "

 

 " My butler is fetching my car right now, "

 

 " Then, let's go to your practice club later, " 

 

 " For what? "

 

 " You'll see, "

 

------------------------------

 

 " Ms. Taeyeon? Who are you bringing along? "

 

 Kim ahjussi asked as he looked at the rear mirror for a glimpse of the man's face. " Oh, urm, a friend, " she nervously chuckled as she made herself comfortable at the backseat followed by Jiyong. A knowing smile appeared on his wrinkled face as he started the engine.

 

 " Welcome aboard Your Highness, our car might not be as comfortable as yours but I will try my best to serve you, " 

 

 Both youngsters froze on their seat as they shared a flustered look. " Eyy, Kim ahjussi why are you talking like someone from a royal family is actually here, " Taeyeon made an excuse despite knowing it was a failed attempt. " I know you too well Ms. Taeyeon, you don't have any friend besides the club members. If that man is one of them, I would've recognise them in an instant, " 

 

 Taeyeon scoffed and a small smile appeared on her face. " I don't know if I should be touched or offended by your words Kim ahjussi, " the old man just chuckled slightly. Finally, she could relax her stiff body as she heaved a sigh. Her attention focused at the man besides her whom was still covered in black beanie, black scarf and shades. 

 

 " Yah, the window is tinted. I feel stuffed just by looking at you like this, "  she exclaimed as her hand instinctively removed the beanie from his head, the scarf from his neck and the shades from his face. Their eyes met after the shades were removed and like a lightning, something strucked inside them. 

 

 A second felt like an hour.

 

 And the AC in the car seemed like it was not working. 

 

 Both of them jolted back as they realised the situation they were in. Shades of red covered their faces and the couple looked out of the window. " Y-yah, how can you just touch a crown prince like that? " Jiyong unwillingly stammered, unable to hide his anxiousness. 

 

 The gobsmacked lady blinked repeatedly. " S-sorry then, " she muttered as she threw his stuffs in her hand at the crown prince. 20 minutes later, they arrived at the warehouse and Kim ahjussi just flashed a fatherly smile at the couple behind him that were still sitting far from each other. " We've arrived Ms. Taeyeon, Your Highness, " 

 

 Jiyong and Taeyeon immediately was snapped from their own thoughts and hurriedly thanked Kim ahjussi before hopping out of the car. Before the car moved away, Kim ahjussi rolled down the tinted window to talk to his master. " Ms. Taeyeon, please come back early today because we'll have guest during dinner, " Kim ahjussi reminded her then left the couple there.

 

 " Alright then, so, why do you want to come? " Taeyeon asked as they walked side by side to enter the building. " I have an offer to make to you guys, " he whispered and smiled brightly before he opened the wooden door just to be greeted by someone running fast past them.

 

 " Yah Kim Taehyung! I swear if I catch you you're going to be a dead meat! " someone's voice boomed throughout the warehouse. Taeyeon and Jiyong followed the figures that were running around the room. " Oh, hi noona! " Minho who was eating jajjangmyeon with Heechul on the floor waved enthusiastically. She just replied with a slow wave. 

 

 " What's with those two? " she questioned as she walked towards them with Jiyong followed behind her silently. " Is that...? " Minho pointed at Jiyong as the realisation dawned inside him. He hastily stood up alongside with Heechul and bowed a full 90 degrees to the crown prince. 

 

 Taeyeon scoffed when her question was left unanswered.

 

 " Relax, I won't bite, " Jiyong patted Heechul's back and sat alongside them in a circle. " Oh, to answer you noona, Seunghoon and Taehyung were buying us coffee just now and Seunghoon said there was a really beautiful girl there so he gave her his number, " Minho stated before he slurped a mouthful of noodles. " Then, Taehyung told him that not long after that he also gave her his number. Now, they're arguing about who will get a text from the girl first, " Heechul continued as he dabbed his messy mouth with a tissue then did the same to Minho.

 

 " Huh? A love rivalry? So, who's the girl? " Taeyeon wiggled her eyebrows as she took a bite of sweet and sour pork in front of her. " Urmm, I think Seunghoon mentioned that her name is Irene, right? " Heechul asked for confirmation and Minho nodded his head.

 

 " But she was really pretty though. Like, REALLY pretty, " Minho said with his eyes wide, gesturing that the woman mentioned was indeed extremely gorgeous. " Oohh, I know her, " the blonde woman nodded her head then turned her head to the duo that was still arguing.

 

 " I mean, I'm pretty close to her, " 

 

 Taeyeon smirked when she intentionally said that aloud to attract the attention of the two boys. Which, succeed of course. 

 

 " Really noona?! " the boys screamed in unison. However, their loudness stopped when they saw the man sitting beside their noona. " Heol, the prince is here again, " Taehyung muttered. Immediately, the both of them bowed a deep one. " Just sit down guys, here, " Taeyeon ushered them to sit by patting on the empty space beside her. 

 

 " Don't worry, I'll put in good words for the both of you, okay? " she put up two thumbs up to the young boys that was smiling sheepishly by now. " Oh and he told me that he want to say something to you guys, " Taeyeon pointed at Jiyong before he snatched Taehyung's jajjangmyeon bowl and slurped some of his noodles.

 

 The four men instantly focused on the crown prince while Taeyeon was busy stuffing her face with the foods in front of her. 

 

 " I want to volunteer as a coach to train you guys, " 

 

 After that short sentence, Taeyeon coughed violently, choked by the noodles. While the other men were silent with their jaws hung low by the unexpected offer they just received from the most extraordinary man they ever interact with.

 

 " What kind of wild dreams did you have for you to say that, huh? " 

 

 With a curious expression on her face, she questioned the unflustered man. 

 

 " Honestly, I was a boxing champion myself but I have not been in action for several years because of a terrible damage, " he exclaimed, making Taeyeon scanned his face and body to search for the said damage.

 

 " Where's the damage? I mean, you look fine to me, " Taehyung remarked, then received a hard nudge from Seunghoon, a sign for him to shut up. 

 

 " Of course I look fine, " his calm demeanor turned slightly dark after the sentence. Which went noticed by the others.

 

 " Because the terrible damage was at my opponent, not me, " 

 

 They swore that they stopped breathing after the crown prince said that. Nobody moved a hair and nobody even dared to start talking. It felt like something heavy just crashed down on their heads as they realised that the crown prince was the cause of the damage.

 

 " I'm honestly so damn lucky that I was born into a royal family because that person couldn't sue me if he wanted to. Tch, he even received a ransom to keep quiet, which he took and it went smoothly after that, " he shrugged and stood up. The others stayed frozen, only their heads moved to look up to Jiyong.

 

 " I want to help you guys win. So, please let me, " he bowed at the speechless members of the club.

 

 This is definitely a turning point for their club. That's what they thought.

 

--------------------------------

 

 " Taeyeon-ah, dress well okay? We're having guest over, " 

 

 Taeyeon nodded at her mother's request as she stood in front of her closet. As soon as the door closed, Taeyeon sighed and her hand just snatched the first thing it touched in the closet, not caring what it was. 

 

 Turned out, her unlucky hand decided to choose and extremely revealing black miniskirt. Since she was not in the mood to change again, she just wore it and changed her earrings according to her outifit. She went downstair just to see the guest already arrived. " Kim Taeyeon, hurry up, " her mother demanded through gritted teeth as her hand waved for her to hurry.

 

 Taeyeon's eyes diverted to the guest and her eyebrows arched at the sight of the Lee family. She made eye contact with Lee Dohyun and received a smirk from him as he scanned her body from her head to her toes. The woman slightly scoffed as she started to regret her lazy from not changing into a much more appropriate clothing. Her eyes fell on a white scarf left on the kitchen counter. She instantly snatched it and tied the cloth to her neck.

 

 " Hi, good evening Mrs. Lee, Mr. Lee, " the young Kim flashed a sweet smile as she exchanged handshakes with both Lees while she just slightly bow her head for the young Lee. " Aigoo, what a gorgeous daughter you have here, " Mrs. Lee exclaimed as she held Taeyeon's soft hand with a motherly smile on her face.

 

 " Well, let's not wait any longer. Come in, " Taeyeon's father ushered them in and both families sat in the dining table while the maids were prepping their dinner as fast as possible. " I'm glad that your husband offered to eat dinner with your family. We can catch up and all that, " Mrs. Lee expressed her gratitude and the elders laughed. Taeyeon who was sitting in front of Dohyun just let out a slight laugh.

 

 The anxious woman fidgeted in her seat when she saw Dohyun's unwavered eye contact on her. ' Why does this crazy bastard has to be here?! ' she almost cursed under her breath not until Mr. Lee talked to her. " So, Taeyeon-ssi, what have you been doing as your hobby nowadays? " 

 

 Her focus diverted to the elder and she blinked repeatedly. It's not like she could answer ' oh well, i've been practicing my boxing skills in a particularly suspicious looking warehouse, '. Her parents would obviously replace the roasted chicken on the dining table with her if they knew that.

 

 " Oh, nothing much. I've been attending some business seminars and also a couple violin classes, " 

 

 ' Now, that's more like the activities chaebol heirs should be doing. You're doing great Kim Taeyeon, ' she virtually patted her back as she was proud of herself covering the truth.

 

 " Wow, that's impressive! So, what piece are you currently practicing? " 

 

 Taeyeon's froze on her spot alongside the expression on her face. ' , why is this old hag asking too many question?! ' she panicked in her mind as she slowly let out a small chuckle. ' Think Kim Taeyeon, think! ' 

 

 " I bet that you're practicing Mendelssohn piece by now. I've heard from a couple of my friends that it is one of the hottest piece nowadays among violin players, " Lee Dohyun said as he settled his utensils down and showed a smug smirk to the flustered woman in front of him. 

 

 ' What's this jackass doing, huh? '

 

 " Wow, you must know a lot about us violin players. You got that spot on, " Taeyeon replied with the fakest smile she could display to a human being. 

 

 Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee shared a knowing look. " Aww, look at those two bonding over classical music. Aren't they so cute? " Mrs. Lee cooed as her eyes literally sparkled looking at the youngsters. Taeyeon sipped some of her orange juice, totally not liking where the conversation was heading. " Of course, they are so cute, " Mrs. Kim sneaked a peek at Taeyeon.

 

 " But, you know she's got someone in her mind already, " upon her mother's retort, she was thankful that her mother got her out of that extremely uncomfortable conversation. " Oh really? Aigoo, what a shame. Our Dohyun is still alone as ever, " Mrs. Lee sighed as she shook her head in dismay. The said young man just stay tight-lipped throughout the whole talk about him being single.

 

 After a few minutes, the elders decided to move their business discussions to the living room, leaving the two youngsters alone in the dining room.

 

 Silence developed their surrounding.

 

 Taeyeon just silently put down her utensils and dabbed using a white napkin before she stood up to go to her room.

 

 " Aren't you going to say anything? " 

 

 Her movements halted when the man finally spoke up. He stood up from his chair and slowly moved towards the statued lady. His feet stopped in front of Taeyeon and again, a smug expression appeared on his good looking face.

 

 " Not even a thanks? " he whispered as his hand reached out to her face and fixed some strands of hair that was blocking her vision. Taeyeon was pissed, of course. Not only did she just met the guy, but now he was invading her privacy. " What in the world do you want? " she said as she tried to swat his hand away.

 

 " Uh-uh, stop being fierce lady, " Dohyun stopped her hand by gripping her wrist tight. Taeyeon's eyes fell on his wrist and she noticed a long line of scar situated there. It looked like it had been there for a long time and it sure was a noticeable scar. But why didn't she realise that just now after the meeting?

 

 Dohyun's eyes fell down from the features on her face, to her body until the end of her toes. The guy smirked. " What a lucky bastard, " he muttered silently.

 

 " What the heck are you talking about? Stop muttering like an idiot and go straight to the point, " she was near to her limit and soon, she knew someone's going to shed some blood and it ain't her. 

 

 " You better be careful, " 

 

 He went near her. She could smell his strong cologne and also his minty breath. 

 

 " Being near Kwon Jiyong is a bad thing, "