Royal Wedding

Royal Gone Wrong

" As announced by the royal family, the royal wedding will be held on 17th January. The wedding will be broadcasted live throughout the country...."

 

 " Aish, why are you turning on the news again? My precious 24 carat gold watch clearly showed that it's time for your training! " the seemingly feminine male screamed at the young man who was standing in front of the small television.

 

 The supposedly practice room was actually a wore down warehouse that was situated in a secluded part in Seoul. Fortunately, 10 years before, a well-known martial art master bought the building to use it for trainings and friendly competitions. However, teenagers nowadays were just caught up in their dream life of becoming idols or artists,making the martial arts field became less known. 

 

 Three boxers were currently practicing their punches using a sandbag whilst the man standing in front of the television remained there, eyes fixed on the news regarding the royal wedding. " Woah, just look at them. Princess Dami is truly a beauty, " the man gaped as he caressed the television as if it was actually the Princess' face. " You ert! " he groaned after he earned a smack from one of the boxers just now. " Yah, that hurts! " he glared at the woman who was sticking her tounge out. No denying that their bond in the martial arts field is much closer than what they had with their own family.

 

 " Kim Taehyung if you babble using your square-shaped mouth again, I swear it will hurt more than that, "

 

 " Tae noona stopp!! "

 

--------------------

 

 " Ms. Kim, your breakfast is served, " 

 

 The woman who was sleeping soundly, literally, groaned at the sound of her 'alarm clock'. " Kim ahjussi, this time I swear I really can't open my eyes, " the 'ahjussi' or her assigned-butler let out a small chuckle and cleared his throat. " Then, I shall call Mr. Kim to inform your condition right now, "

 

 " NO! " 

 

 The petite body jolted and instantly sat on the humongous, fluffy bed of hers upon the mention of her father. She groaned at the pain she felt at her waist. " Has it been a rough day yesterday Ms. Kim? " she pouted and removed the sleeping mask from her face. " Kim ahjussi, Taehyung has been really annoying lately. Yesterday he was slacking off during practice and was gaping at the royal family, I have to eventually knock some sense inside his head, " Kim ahjussi chuckled slightly at the sight of Taeyeon being enthusiastic.

 

 In the Kim's household, there was barely any interactions since Taeyeon's parents were busy with business as Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim are both in the business field. While Taeyeon was the only child in that huge bungalow with several maids and her butler whom she called Kim ahjussi. She couldn't deny that it could be very lonely at times and sometimes the thought of wanting to run away from the loneliness occured. However, after she started martial arts, boxing specifically, she felt the bond that she never experienced before with her teammates. 

 

 Well, other than them, Kim ahjussi was the only person that kept her company and always listened to her stories or complaint.

 

 " Oh, the royal wedding will occur tomorrow. So, Mrs. Kim already prepared a dress for you, " Kim ahjussi handed her a  purple box decorated with a black ribbon on top of it. " Tch, I already told mom that I'm busy tomorrow, " Taeyeon ruffled her hair out of frustration and scoffed. She was not one of those spoiled brats that could get away doing everything, instead her parents were very strict about how she handled her image in public. " Busy with what? " she glared at Kim ahjussi who was showing her a small smile, meant to .

 

 " I mean.....the friendly competition tomorrow is pretty important as there will be professional coaches that would attend, " with her head hung low, she muttered slowly. " I don't think Mrs. Kim or Mr. Kim will find it reasonable. Guess, you don't have any choice then, " Kim ahjussi smiled warmly at the woman who was sighing.

 

 Taeyeon went out of the bed and stood in front of a huge poster pasted on the wall. " Seojoon-ah, good morning~ " she kissed her finger and put them at Seojoon's face in the poster. " It looks like that actually help you to freshen up every morning, " Kim ahjussi said and Taeyeon just beamed a wide smile at him. She had been Park Seojoon's fangirl since the beginning of his acting career until now and she stayed loyal just because she was head over heel for him.

 

 She went to open one of the white-coloured closet, a violin was situated neatly inside it and it seemed as if it was a long time ago that someone actually used it. She tapped the wall behind the violin lightly, and it appeared as if there was a hidden space behind it. Her eyes gleamed after the wall uncovered the most precious thing for her.

 

 Her boxing glove.

 

-------------------

 

 " Jiyong-ah, most of our guests will be present tomorrow and we don't want them to wonder what's wrong with you, " Mrs. Kwon or the Queen stated with concern laced around her statement. " Since when did they care? And since when did you care? All you want to do is to search for my future spouse tomorrow and marrying an innocent woman off to our tainted family, " the young man heaved and glared a daring stare towards his own mother.

 

 " Kwon Jiyong, how dare you speak with such manners to your own mother! " 

 

 The sound of slap echoed throughout the room and everybody in the room went silent, except for the sobbing Queen. " I don't know what's my sin to you Jiyong-ah, I've tried my best to be the mother that you've always wanted, " the queen stated with such sorrow following her statement. However, Jiyong's stares hardened at the sight of his father comforting the wicked woman in front of him. " You were never like this with mom. I don't know what she's done to you that you became like this, " he ran off towards his lounge and left his parents speechless in the living room.

 

 It's never about me. It's all about her and their ing greed for wealth. I ing hate them. Rich people are the worst.

 

 " Prince Jiyong? " someone called out from the entrance of his bedroom. " Kim ahjumma, just come in, " he said with his soothing voice. " You know you should not speak like that to Her Majesty, " the old woman said as she raised her eyebrows. " Her Majesty my , like she deserve my respect, " Kim ahjumma shook her head at the foul language used by her master. " Regardless of what Her Majesty did, she still took care of you like her own son and you should respect her, " 

 

 He rolled his eyes but then a mischievous smile appeared on his face. 

 

 " Ahjumma, I'm so hungry~ " he said with the cutest voice he could make. " Fine, I'll cook for you, " he squealed in happiness and strode along behind ahjumma to the kitchen.

 

--------------------

 

 " Woah, the royal wedding sure is a very grand event, " 

 

 Taeyeon flashed a gentle smile to the pair in front of her. The old couple are one of the shareholders from her parents' company and if she was not mistaken their business were called Wang Zi, a herbal medicine business or something. Not like she actually paid attention to any of those informations. She scanned the large hall and was amazed by the amount of huge cameras in there. Surely the royal wedding was a hot topic but she did not know that EVERYONE in country actually give a damn about this 'political-intended-only' marriage.

 

 Yes, in the higher hierarchy it was never about love, it was more to political issues, business partners and so on. It sickened Taeyeon just by the thought of it.

 

 A fancier table caught her eyes and she could see the royal family, the king, queen and the crown prince were sitted properly. Per usual, the king were chatting with some politics figures while the queen were gathered up with her group of friends while eyeing the bachelorette available in the hall and the crown prince were surrounded by the bachelorettes. 

 

 She instinctively rolled her eyes. She wondered how they could get and desperate even at the presence of the royal family. Well, es that are full of themselves never fail to impress her. " Taeyeon-ah, the bride is going to enter now, let's take a seat, " Mrs. Kim ushered her or more like dragged her to the nearest seat as the pianist started to play a melodic play. " Mom, I was about to take the samosas, " Mrs. Kim glared and hushed her. " Woah, how can you still think about the samosas in the presence of the royal bride, "

 

 'Oh my god, my tummy is going to be sick at the mention of 'royal' again,'. Taeyeon thought as she escaped toward the buffet corner far at the side of the hall. The bride was really taking her time to walk the aisle and Taeyeon was getting very impatient as her stomach started to grumble loud. " Nope, I'm taking my samosas, " she muttered to herself as she made sure nobody saw her getting up to the buffet corner. A waiter was standing silently at the buffet table but was shocked at the presence of Taeyeon who was silently putting samosas on the tissue in her hand.

 

 Taeyeon signalled him to be silent and he just nodded, not knowing what to do. She took a bite of the samosas and oh my, she could literally taste heaven in her tastebud right that instant. " Oh my ghod, thish ish sho delicious, " she muttered with full of crumbs and oil from the fried snack. She slightly crouched her body as she was afraid her figure could be in the view of the many cameras in the hall. 

 

 " Ehem, eating alone young lady? " her body stiffened at the masculine voice from behind her. She turned around and instantly her knees became weak. There, in front of her, stood tall the hottest actor of the year, for her, Park Seojoon.

 

 With their two figures alone at the buffet corner, of course it attracted a pair of eyes that was glaring at them. ' Tch, even at noona's wedding some people still want to flirt around, '