Jeju wait for me - JENLISA

Blackpink One Shots-A story like a ferrie wheel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bam bam bam. Eeesh. Bam bam

The smooth boxer was giving a hard time to her partner as every hit was landing.

“Lisa, enough! This is just practice,” her coach called her out.

The girl stopped, her eyes softening once they land on the older man. She simply saluted Jihoon, giving him an apology for losing her temper before exiting the ring.

“What was that?” Master Hwang asked a little bit mad as the girl was paying attention to her phone muttering a hardly audible “nothing”.

Her eyes were fixed on the picture she had first seen prior starting her training session; Jennie – her ex-girlfriend – happily hugging her fiancé in bed.

‘My whole universe ❤💍’ was captioned under the SNS post.

Lisa knew the girl well enough to know what this was about; this wasn’t their first time.

** 1 year ago. **

Lisa’s head was pounding while she tried to open her loft’s door. She had had a crazy night at the bar and all she wanted was her bed.

But as soon as she succeeds she knew she wouldn’t be able to do that anytime soon as her girlfriend was eye murdering her.

“Do I even have to ask where were you… you stink alcohol and all those hoes’ perfume you must have flirt with tonight!”

Lisa sighed not minding the girl, moving past her for the sink. She served herself a glass of water, eyeing the girl from afar.

“Why are you mad babe?” she dared to ask, “It was just dancing. I’ve never cheated or anything like that. You know you are my number one.”

She made a move to embrace the girl, knowing how this goes, how to please the girl. She was Jennie’s first love and she could never imagine the girl with anyone else than her.

However, Jennie stepped aside far from her. “I’m sick of it… this relation is becoming so toxic…”

Lisa grunted a hand in her dark short hair, “Come on, what is it now!? Seriously, I didn’t even do anything tonight. Can I not dance and have fun now?” she argued with the petite woman.

Jennie shook her head, “I simply don’t care what you do now Lisa,” she tried and spoke. “I’m done trying to make this grow into something else than a teenage trash love. I want so much more.”

“Oh my god, not this again,” Lisa was really frustrated this time. “You always do that! I’m happy with my life as it is. I don’t need no old man judging me or telling me what I must do or who I must tied with for the rest of my life. Why can just be chill and enjoy life as it is?”

“ you Lisa.”

“You know that you only seek for a reason to break us up right?” Lisa pointed out as the girl made her exit. “You’ll come back though there’s no escape from our love.”

Less than a month had went by before the girl statement made itself into truth. Lisa and Jennie had encounter one night at a club after a month of spying each other thru social media. Jennie had spent her time-sharing story of herself looking as beautiful and hot as she could or sharing tender moments with other people to make Lisa jealous.

The moment they crossed eyes; Lisa knew she would be reminding the girl of how good it felt to be together. They had real chemistry in bed but as usual things didn’t last once the magic fade off next morning.

They had been broking up back and forth for the past months, their last breakup had been the longest so far. It has been 4 months now. **

 

Lisa scrolled down the brunette’s profile, scanning her body and her face wishing to have the girl for herself once more. She stopped on a picture.

Jennie was smiling showing proudly her left hand, a big diamond shining on her fourth finger, the man behind her happily kissing her cheek.

This was 2 months ago, 3 weeks after their last encounter.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter