Beautiful Pearl - BOBSOO

Blackpink One Shots-A story like a ferrie wheel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like every little boy, Bobby had dreamed his life when he was a kid. He had dreamed of becoming a singer, to be successful and follow the step of his idols. He wouldn’t have guessed that this dream would collide with another one, have a family of his own after marrying the girl of his dream.

Twenty one, that was his age today and never he would have thoughts that he had be so far from his career dream.

He was sitting on his bed absently thinking about his life as he watches his lovely girlfriend getting herself ready for dinner.

Jisoo was the most beautiful thing that had happened to him, the woman was his angel. He had fallen for her the moment he had saw her in that coffee shop. She was the purest thing in his life at the moment.

“I look awful,” the tiny girl pouted.

Could she be even cuter?

“You are nothing but beautiful,” Bobby said enamored as he made his ways to his girl, enclosing his arms around her torso. “The both of you babe, you are the prettiest women that I ever had to meet in my life.”

Jisoo smiled tenderly, relaxing under the touch of her boyfriend. She was in her due month and she had never felt this big in her life.

She was grateful for him, she didn’t think she would have been able to go thru it on her own. This pregnancy was obviously not planned and it had messed up both of their plans in life but Bobby had stick by her in all the good and bad moments.

She couldn’t wait to gift him with their little girl soon to be born, she was certain that he would become the most incredible dad in the world.

“Are you sure about tonight baby?” he questioned worriedly, “I swear that I don’t care about my birthday at all. I just want you to be comfortable and safe.”

She turned around placing her hands on his cheeks, “it’s fine Kimbap. I’m no sugar I won’t dissolve if a go outside. And I’m always safe when I’m with you. I want you to have a special birthday.”

He gave her his famous smile before gently kissing both her lips and her belly.

“Then let’s go noona,” he winked at her knowing she would blush from the endearment.

“Ya- I’m not you’re noona we’re less than two weeks apart! Don’t call me that I feel old.”

He laughed throat fully this time kissing her neck, “I know babe, but I love to think I’ve got to seduce this beautiful older girl and call her mine, mianhae.”

She poked his side before leaving the boy there in direction of the door, “hurry up you meanie, we’re gonna miss dinner.”

They spend a lovely night celebrating the boy’s anniversary.

“I’m so happy right now Jisoo you’ve no idea, I can’t wait for her to be here you know.” He said enjoying the weather as they walked back home together.

He was surprised when he got a little squeak as a reply, his hand disconnecting from the girl’s.

As he turned around he witness a petrified Jisoo drenched from her bottom part to her the ground.

His eyes double sized as he tried to contain the panic as best as he could.

“Omo! I didn’t meant right now right now pumpkin!” he scolled his girlfriend’s belly. “ok, do not panic I’ll call a cab we’re going to the hospital.”

“But we have nothing on us for her,” Jisoo cried out overwhelmed by the situation as she was also starting to feel the pain hitting her.

“Don’t worry about that, I’ll get everything later or I’ll just text Jennie or Binnie for some help on that matter,” he reassured the girl as he yelled for a taxi. “the emergency right now is to make sure you’re in a safe place to del

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter