Evergreen love-CHAENNIE part 1

Blackpink One Shots-A story like a ferrie wheel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Park family was driving for the last twelve hours across the country, their car speeding on the highway in direction of the north as they were heading to an all new word.

Mr. Park has been offered the pastor chair for the first time in his life; he has been very implicated in his theology studies and as a minister at their church in California and he was waiting for an opportunity to manage his own church someday. And it was finally there, it was worth the road from California to Washington.

As he left the highway, he could witness the beauty of this state that they call rightfully ‘the evergreen state’. This was where was located Haywood Hill, a little city near some massive forest. It was peaceful and Mason could picture how their future could be in such a restful atmosphere.

He was the happiest in his life as he drove to his dream listening to the radio playing.

He looked tenderly at his wife who gave him a warm smile as she replaces a few strand of hair behind his ear. He then caught a glimpse of his daughters in the backseat. Alice was focused on her phone, her brand new Berkeley sweat on. In a month she’ll take the road in reverse to go there and live for the next seven years at least.

Mason was sad by just thinking about it. He loved his daughters above everything on Earth and having to let one of them goes this far away from him was hard. He then looked at his little angel, Chaeyoung, his beautiful daughter, his last one. He still couldn’t believe that she was about to enter high school; she wasn’t as little as his mind picture her as he was looking at her in the rearview mirror.

If someone asks, he would swear on everything he has that it was still a cute two-years-old little girl sitting there doodling on a book while humming a kid song. But this was far from the truth now.

Now, as the memory fades away he was seeing a beautiful fourteen-years-old young girl, who was now drawing on her sketchbook while humming some song that was playing in her earphones. She was his gem, his angel.

Chaeyoung looked up, feeling the lovely stare of her dad and smiled back at him. She was very nervous about this new life she was about to find out. She was a shy girl, a little bit introvert and the idea of having to start over by being the new kid of town was very stressful for her. No mention made of the all concept of ‘high school’.

She sighed while watching the landscape; at least this was beautiful and so much more different from California. She felt all the serenity surrounding her calming her nerves as she resumes her drawing.

The place inspired her so much, she was found of nature those days and her mind traveled faster than the car itself, discovering the state by imagination.

Seeing all those massive trees clinging against each other so close that even the sun couldn’t get through it, she started drawing some in the corner of her sketch book. She felt like she was some kind of spirit flying off in the darkness of the forest not stopping until she found herself at a little river slowing running away from her peacefully as the sun reflected on the water.

The river was crossing by in the middle of the forest, letting the beauty of the mountain in the background showing off in the light.

She didn’t realize she had drawn her daydream, until her eyes fall upon her sketchbook again and she wished for a place like that to exist.

“Welcome to Haywood Hill!” her father shouted out happily, “this is so daydreaming, I’m sure we’re gonna be happy here.”

Rosie wished too, she wished very deeply to find happiness here.

***

It has been a few couple of weeks since they moved here, and Chaeyoung had started to wander around with Alice to discover the city.

She had gone in front of her new school, crossed road with a few teenagers in town almost always the same groups of people.

She was walking with her sister as they had decided to go to the movie theatre for some quality sister time before she went to University. As they were in the line, something caught her eyes or rather someone, it was a girl maybe not much older than her, she had dark hair, dark clothes with some tattoos showing under them, she was holding her motorbike helmet, and Chaeyoung was stuck for a minute staring at her, looking at her walking slowly to the motorcycle she assumed was hers. She has such a mysterious vibes around her, Chaeyoung couldn’t explain it, she couldn’t explain the way she felt overwhelmed by some unknown warm feeling as her heart quickened its pace.

Suddenly the girl’s eyes found hers and she stare back deeply. Rosé felt herself blushing and turned back wishing that it went unnoticed. She didn’t understand what happened there, what happened to her. She had rather stay in the unknown, feeling slightly uneasy.

She focused back on what her sister was saying, replying back some generic answer as Alice talked excitedly about her future college life, the sound of a loud motorcycle engine driving by.

***

The end of summer came by in a heartbeat, Alice had been gone for a week now, and Chaeyoung had never felt that alone before. She had no friend to hang out with in this town so she had spent the all week alone in her room drawing. So much that she needed some new pencils.

She went downstairs and found her mom cooking something that smelled deliciously.

“Mom, I’m going in town I need some new pencils.” She said as she drops a finger in the pot to taste the delightful dish in it.

Her mom slapped her hand away, “I told you to stop doing that, I’m sure your hands are dirty.” Her mom scolded, “That’s not hygienic! And since you’re going in town, I need you to buy some supplies for me please.”

Rosé made an unpleased face but prevented herself from showing anything to her mom.

“Go to that little grocery store down the street as you get back and get me some bread and a cake for your dad tonight please. Today, he met with the bishop to talk about his first month as main preacher.” She said smiling, proud of her husband. “And please Chaeyoung go get change you have paint strain all over yourself.”

Chaeyoung nodded and went back to her room reluctantly to get some clean clothes on.

She took her bike her cycle in the direction of the store; hopefully she could find her pencils there too and go back quickly to her favorite activity in the quietness of her room.

She was zoning around in the grocery store in search for her art material, when the door bell rang loudly signaling someone had entry the store as well.

“Oh my… yes, they have them!” she screamed happily having found her pencils, it wasn’t the best brand but it was a more than ok one. “Ok now, let’s go found mom’s stuff.”

She hurry to the bread section and scanned the shelf for the one her dad likes. In between Sara Lee’s and Wonder bread she found a set of dark brown eyes staring back at her, making her gasp in panic.

It was her.

She continue to walk trying not to let herself get drawn by those eyes again, as they seemed to followed her, and it must have worked cause after a few seconds they disappeared from behind the shelf. She grabbed her father’s bread and hoped for an escape.

As she walked quickly to the other side of the hallway she almost bumped into someone that seemed to be waiting at the end of it.

“Why are you running off new girl?” the lacy voice asked deep brown eyes shining with amusement.

“I… I’m not running, what are you talking about?” Rosé stuttered, feeling uneasy in front of the brunette.

“Sure Jan.”

Chaeyoung didn’t like the attitude the girl was giving her at all, “I wasn’t, I was just trying to fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter