Evergreen love-CHAENNIE last part (finally)

Blackpink One Shots-A story like a ferrie wheel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie’s life in Los Angeles was nothing close to what her life was in Washington, there she had been the free tattooed girl driving away widely on her bike in the streets. She was the ‘trouble-maker’ in town, she didn’t have much friends around her.

Here, like Chaeyoung had predicted, she had soon be part of the cool kids’ squad. Thanks to her brother she had met a few interesting people in the world of the arts and fashion.

After high school she had been approached by some big name in the industry and that’s how she had started a little career in modeling.

She wasn’t big yet but everyone around her expected her to become something big like her brother. She was mysterious, secretive about her love life even though she was very out about her ual orientation; no one seemed to be able to catch her heart.

Even though her circle of contact was full, she only had a few friends as Mino, Irene, Jisoo and Lisa. She had kept contact with the girl after leaving Haywood Hill and even met her a few times when she was with Jisoo.

The girls never knew about her and Chaeyoung’s story together, no one ever knew, it was a secret after all.

Jennie was mad after leaving the Hammer museum the other night. What a hypocrite she had been to paint their place like it had some deep meaning for her. How dare the girl throw it in her face like that not minding the hurt that it caused Jennie to be reminded of that place?

Like she could ever forget about anyway, she hated this lake and she loved it at the same time. It was the place where she had been the happiest, the most humiliated, the most loved, and the saddest.

This state was tattooed in her heart and so was this lake. Seeing the place on that canvas had opened a very bloody wound in her chest, a wound she had mistakenly thought she had been able to cover enough for it to never shown itself again.

She tried to bend it up again, over working herself with shooting and set. She could feel the eyes on her worrying for her wellbeing. Her brother, Irene, Mino were all over her face to make sure she wouldn’t fall back to her demons and even Jisoo had called from San Francisco because she had heard from Irene she wasn’t feeling well.

She was fine, she had to be.

As she left her agency in Los Angeles center, she went to her car. Her bike was one of the things that reminded her the time she had in Washington and as much as she loved the engine she hated too.

As she was about to enter her car, a voice catch her attention.

“Hi Jennie.”

Chaeyoung was nervously playing with her fingers waiting for Jennie to acknowledge her.

Jennie’s hand tightened around the car handle, “What are you doing here?” she asked not daring to look at the girl.

“I want to say sorry, I--”

“No, you don’t get to apologize Park.” Jennie scolded with a cold stare looking straight at the girl.

Chaeyoung felt that like she had been slapped in the face, “I know you’re right, but I still have to try or else I wouldn’t be able to look at myself knowing I had the opportunity.”

Jennie scoffed, she didn’t know why she didn’t just get in her car and drive away from the blonde.

“You don’t have your bike anymore?” Chaeyoung asked surprised to not see the loved engine.

“No, it reminded me of too much pain.”

Chaeyoung dropped her eyes to the ground.

Jennie looked at the girl, she could feel her wound opening up just like that, just seeing the girl that stole her heart standing there at her reach.

“I have to go now,” she said opening her car’s door and getting in.

She was about to closed it when Chaeyoung grabbed it, preventing her from running away from her.

“Let’s meet up,” the blonde requested boldly, earning a raised eyebrow from the brunette. “I mean, please let’s have some dinner together, only once, please Jen.”

Jennie had lost memories of the last time she heard the surname under the girl’s tongue and how sweet it felt, and maybe that’s exactly why she said what she said next.

“Only once Chaeyoung... This will be a onetime thing and after that I never want to see you again. Understood?”

Chaeyoung felt herself bursting from joy, “yes, I promise. Let’s say Friday at 8 pm? Maybe we should exchange phone number so we could discuss the arrangement.” She said hopefully.

Jennie looked at her suspiciously, “Friday at 8 pm it is, we can meet up in front of the campus and if you need to discuss anything just go to Mino. He seems to be very talkative.” She added before closing her car door without a glance to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was beyond happy, she had one date to try and make it up for what she did.

On her way home she called Lisa, they had stayed really good friends after high school, they had come to Los Angeles together but Lisa went to some dancing academy instead of university and she ended up being enrolled in some tour with some star in the making.

She was the first one she ever confessed to when she finally came to realization about her uality, and as she expected her friend had been nothing but understanding towards her.

She didn’t tell who made her realize who she was because she just didn’t felt like it at the time, too afraid that her friend will judge her for how she used the girl and how she messed up with her life at the time.

After Jennie had left Haywood she had dated June for almost half the school year, trying to catch feelings for the boy, but her heart was bleeding for someone else, someone she knew was long lost for her, she had wasted their time willingly.

She did everything to be able to feel something, the boy was funny, romantic and well-mannered toward her, a perfect gentleman, but it wasn’t enough.

That’s when she thought that maybe if she gave herself entirely to the boy, she would be able to forget about Jennie’s and how it felt to be with her.

But after a night with the boy she never felt more certain about her feelings for the brunette, she never craved that much to be able to feel the girl’s hand on her again and her lips pressed against hers.

She decided she couldn’t maintain the masquerade and broke up with the boy, telling him that he wasn’t at cause and she came clean to Lisa about what she thought she might be.

She liked woman and she still believed in God somehow. Lisa was there with the girl after Chaeyoung announced it to her parents the day before she left for university.

She had waited until the last minute to tell them ‘cause she knew what their reaction will be.

At first, her mom was the one doing the yelling saying that she didn’t think about her dad and what people will say and that she’ll pray for this thought to go away from her mind.

Chaeyoung hadn’t really pay attention to it, all she saw was her father and how quiet he was, his eyes lost in the emptiness. He just stood up and left the room.

That was the last day she had seen her dad, he refused to be in the same room as her and her mom was still very hostile to her after two year. Only her sister had been understanding towards her in the family.

She felt deeply hurt when she thinks back of how happy they had been, and how much her dad had loved her before.

Lisa had been a good support to her those last days at Haywood Hill and she slept at place after the announcement.

She needed to come clean to her friends completely, she waited for a few tune before Lisa answered.

“Hi Chaeng! How are you there?” Lisa asked excitedly, almost screaming in the phone.

“I’m good, I’ve something to tell you. Where are you now by the way?”

She felt nervous somehow and tried to gain some time to compose herself.

Lisa was to absorb in her cheerfulness to notice, “I dunno I think we’re in San Diego. We’re traveling so much I never know which city we’re in, it’s wonderful.”

Chaeyoung smiled at her friend, “it must be indeed.” She trailed before going on, “anyway as I say I need to tell you something Lili.”

She could sense she had caught her friend’s attention, “I met someone from the past, a very important someone.”

“Who?” Lisa asked curiosity in her voice.

“Remember when I first came out to you, I never told you how I came to face my feelings, right? Well it was because of someone.” She was nervous, she didn’t know how her friend will react and Lisa must have felt it, she just kept quiet letting the blonde free to go when she felt like it.

Rosé took a deep sigh, and said “During our 16th summer, I lived the best and worst moments of my life Lis, I discover so much about me that summer without even noticing all the changes.” She could hear the girl listening carefully what she was saying and she just continue to talk, her biggest secret was about to be out.

“You weren’t there, Jisoo neither, so we were alone that summer. We got closer, and she made me feel so free during that time. I felt too much, and I guess I wasn’t ready to handle it the way I should have. I ruined our chance before we could even give it a real try, I broke her heart before I could show her how much she meant to me. I did the worst to her, I made her think that I was willing to try when in fact I ran away from her. I didn’t even had the courage to tell her, I was dating June…”

She knew she was being confusing for Lisa, but the girl never said anything, she just wait, and she was glad she did.

“I… I fail in love that summer, with the most beautiful human being… it was Jennie… I’m the reason she left. I wasn’t honest with her and I broke her to the point she needed to leave Washington.”

She heard a deep sigh on the other side of the phone.

“I already knew Chaeng…” Lisa confessed. “At least, I had guessed it. You two were so obviously in love with each other, even before I left for Thailand I knew something would’ve happened during that summer. When I came back, I saw you dating June, I thought I was wrong, that I misread you at least, ‘cause I had no doubt about Jennie.”

Rosé was astonished by what her friend was telling her.

“But when Jen left the city I knew for sure, that something might have happened between you two. For her to just gave up like that, something must have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter