Evergreen love-CHAENNIE part 2

Blackpink One Shots-A story like a ferrie wheel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** A year later ***

It was the middle of summer, and Jennie was at the grocery store near Chaeyoung’s old house. She always missed their early day when they first met and she used to enjoy following the girl in that shop, she would hide behind the shelf and watching quietly the girl do her grocery shopping for her mom.

The door bell rang and she caught the glimpse of the newly blonde girl entering the shop.

She hides and caught in between the shelf behind the bread the girl’s eyes. She was as beautiful as ever and she smiled maliciously playing around at hide and seeks with the blonde.

Chaeyoung laughed quietly not wanting to catch the cashier’s attention on them as they played with their eyes.

Chaeyoung had nothing to buy; she just saw the black motorcycle and decided to enter and search for the brunette.

Their friendship had notably grew during the last year and even more during this summer as they were stuck in the city together, Jisoo having stayed closed to her campus with Bobby and Lisa being on a road trip in Thailand meeting her homeland friend Bambam.

They had spent numerous hours together driving around the state on Jennie’s bike, hiding from Rosé’s parents as they were strongly against this friendship, especially her dad.

She had had her first fight with her parents when she came home blonde one afternoon after having spent the day with Jennie in Olympia. Her dad had been red mad when he saw her came back on the bike behind Jennie her blond hair falling behind her.

_ “Step out of this bike Chaeyoung!” he whispered yelled running toward them as Jennie parked in front of the house. A pastor couldn’t be seen yelling in the neighborhood. “How many times should have to prevent you from showing yourself on this thing with this trouble-maker, uh?!” he ears were red for how mad he was, not being able to scream his rage.

Jennie helped out Chaeyoung getting off of the bike, and held her hand out for the white helmet she recently bought for the girl.

Chaeyoung let out her hair, and she saw the moment her dad eyes switched his anger full on mode.

“And what is that? What have you done to your hair?!!”

She ignored her dad, giving the helmet to Jennie. She wished she could keep it in her room but she knows that it would go missing after a night at her home, surely thrown away by either her dad or her mom. “Can you leave please; I’ll call you later Jen.”

Jennie nodded, putting back her own helmet and starting her engine before disappearing loudly in the neighborhood horizon.

“I decided to lighten my hair; I like it better like that. Why is that a big deal dad?” she sighed looking at her dad.

They had been fighting a lot lately, as her dad wasn’t happy about her friendship with Jennie, saying that it wasn’t acceptable now that he had a more effective role in the community. The bishop had promoted him, giving him more facilities such as their brand new house and cars and more than she would know.

“Get in the house please, the neighbors don’t need to witness our family’s business,” His father commanded her. Once they were inside, he pursued his sermon, “it’s a big deal when my sixteen years-old daughter, don’t mind to consult me before doing such a drastic change with her appearance.”

Rosé scoffed slightly being sure not to be too loud.

“I’m not just nobody Chaeyoung; I’m the main pastor of this city, the face of the bishop here. All the community looks up to me and not only me, but my family too and how I manage it. Don’t you understand that! You can’t just go driving around on that dangerous thing God knows where, with someone as despiteful as this trouble-maker!” he finally let his voice raised up in a loud yell.

“That’s the real problem here,” Chaeyoung fought back. “You disrespecting my friend and judging her that’s the real problem, not my hair or how I spend the holidays, your real problem is that you don’t want people associating me, and in your mind by that you, with Jennie.”

Her dad’s face was deformed by the rage and Rosé didn’t anticipated nor expected the slap that came across her face, “You don’t get to reply to me young lady and disrespect me like that. I’m your dad and the head of this house, so as long as you live here I will say what you must or must not do.” Her dad spitted out, his heart hardening not minding the tears running down his precious daughter face.

“I don’t want to see you with that girl alone in town anymore. If I only heard about you being on that demoniac engine I will make sure you’ll never leave this house again until this summer is over. Do you understand me Roseanne?”

She nodded, her heart screaming in pain.

But she didn’t know how clever Jennie will appear to be.

This is how they started to meet in secret, adding spice to their friendship. _

 

Jennie was circling around the area Chaeyoung was in like some sort of predator faking grocery shopping, causing the girl to chuckle to how cute the girl was being. This earned her to catch the cashier’s attention behind her counter.

The old lady, who was also a disciple at her dad’s church, watched them suspiciously gaining also the attention of that old man who was talking with her.

Jennie didn’t mind them and acted like nothing happen, and made a U-turn by Chaeyoung close enough to catch the delicious scent of the girl’s sweet perfume.

Rosé eyed her up and down with a mocking smirk and walk off on her leaving the store.

Jennie smiled wishing she could laugh out loud, loving this flirtatious kind of friendship they had, and made her way to the cashier.

“Good morning, Miss Marble.” She greeted the old lady with a smile that wasn’t returned but she didn’t mind it.

As soon as she left the store she went to their secret spot, some hidden place at the limits of the city by the tattoo shop.

Chaeyoung was there waiting for her.

“Hi beautiful,” Jennie smiled at the blonde. She loved the hair color; it was like made for the girl, making her more beautiful than ever if that was even possible or allowed. “Come on, get up. I’m taking you somewhere special today.”

She handed the girl her white helmet and waited expectedly for those familiar arms to tighten around her waist before driving off, in the secluded road that went along the forest.

It was a quiet road that was left out by drivers for the main road at the other side of the city, this road was made of S-curled turns and it was a narrow kind of road. It wasn’t the most liked kind of road for cars but for them on their bike it was perfect, it was their escape for their shared moments.

Chaeyoung tightened her hold as she let her head rest on Jennie’s back taking in the girl’s warmness and feeling her heartbeat against her hands increasing as time passed.

They took a tiny road that the blonde never took before and drove for around twenty minutes more before approaching a very little lake encircled by the trees of the little forest they were in.

Jennie stopped the engine and withdrew her helmet, expecting for Rosé to lose the grip on her but she didn’t.

“We’re there Chaeng.” She said softly not ing her own voice. She felt the girl nodding against her before reluctantly untangling herself from the brunette.

“So that’s your plan for the day?”

Jennie nodded, “yep, I wanted to spend the day just the two of us lost in between nowhere, a light picnic, you drawing while I sleep and us enjoying the water together.”

Chaeyoung smiled, “that sounded like a delicious day. I can’t wait to see that light picnic you prepared and hope that it’s not that light.”

Jennie smiled at how cute the girl was every time she talks or thinks about food.

“Don’t worry baby.”

-

They had spent a great part of the day lying down on the sheet Jennie had prepared; Rosé was drawing on her helmet customizing it with some cool doodling. She had drew a black cross on the top with some flower on top of it and in the back she did a black and pink Ying Yang logo hidden behind ‘BLACKPINK’ written in a cool calligraphy.

“What is it with black and pink?” Jennie asked curious.

The girl shrugged, “I dunno, I like it. You gave me that helmet and I wanted something to represent us together.” She said shyly. “Your favorite color is black and I like baby pink the best… so yeah we are black and pink, ‘blackpink’ two things that seems so far from each other but don’t work well without the other, like the Ying and the Yang.”

Jennie looked deeply at the blond in front of her, wanting only o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter