Chapter 2

Be My Girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You don't have to walk me to class, you know," Nayeon says, though she has no intention of letting Mina’s hand go.

This morning she'd woken up to a text from the other girl, a super cheesy one wishing her a good day and reminding her to eat breakfast. Nayeon had rolled her eyes, but couldn't deny the ridiculous grin on her face. Apparently, Mina was determined to go all out on the cutesy aspect of dating. They'd spent the rest of the weekend holed up in Mina’s dorm, transforming Jihyo’s unused bed into a fort with the help of some sheets and masking tape. Between pizza, Netflix, and goofing off on the internet, neither of them had gotten much sleep. Mina had even stayed true to her promise of making waffles for them both as the sun had started to rise.

And Nayeon is definitely paying for that this morning. It was worth it, though.

Mina squeezes her hand slightly. "I don't have to do a lot of things. Besides, this got me up and motivated. I'll drop you off at the psych building, snag a tea from the coffee shop and then use my extra hour before Lit to actually study for once."'

As if Mina was some slacker who rarely studied. Nayeon leans in to bump shoulders. "Make sure you don't get too carried away. I'd hate to finish class and still find you sleeping outside your classroom."

"A girl takes a nap on the floor of the P.E building once-" Mina sighs dramatically- "Unfortunately I have lunch plans. Whoo group projects. But we could maybe meet up again after your last class of the day."

"You don't have to-" Except Mina’s just going to say that she doesn't have to do a lot of things again. "Text me when you're through with classes and we'll figure out a plan then."

"I'll probably be texting you all throughout lunch, to be honest." Mina glances toward Nayeon’s classroom door, looking for all purposes like a woman about to sign her own death certificate. "I hate working with people in general, but this group is the worst. I'm stuck with the who keeps trying to argue in class that conservatives are a persecuted minority."

Obviously, that guy was a peach. Nayeon checks her phone to make sure they still have time to talk. It'll be at least ten minutes before the professor shows up, so she's safe. "This for your sociology class then? Some sort of project on inequality or something? Or is it for Lit? I know sometimes people complain about the leftist leaning of the professor for that class."

Mina shakes her head. "Math of all things. We're supposed to work together to figure out how much of the campus is accessible and write a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter