Step 9. Emotions - 2

Achieve Success

The morning was not the best, although the sun was shining brightly outside and the temperature was warm. In the apartment itself, where two girls had a peaceful breakfast at the kitchen table, it was cold and unfriendly. From her ascent to breakfast, Eunji was silent, reluctant to make contact with her younger sister, who in turn did everything to cheer her up. There was 3 hours and a half left until the appointment, but the older sister was already on pins and needles. She was so pale, with sad eyes, a sad smile on her lips. All so wilted and insecure.

DaHyun did not like to see her like that. Here, in four walls, the sister is only ruining herself, so she decided to take her out of there and go shopping or just go for a walk. After breakfast, she hardly persuaded to leave the house.

Now they were slowly strolling through the center, not really talking about anything and not particularly looking into the shop windows.

- Stop looking at your watch, unnie. Time will not run away from you - she herself laughed at her joke, but Eunji did not even smile back. DaHyun pushed her shoulder with her shoulder, but she didn’t react again, but the girl decided not to give up. - Everything will be fine, unnie. You will meet her, calmly talk without reproaches, find out everything and then, if she finds the strength in herself to forgive and understand you, then she will regain her lost friendship.

- And if not everything will be as good as you say, Tofu? Eunji answered for the first time, looking sadly into the distance. “I know her, DaHyun , she can simply refuse to meet and will ignore all my requests for a meeting.”

“Think optimistic, sister.” Everything can change s smiling for so many years. Believe me, she will come and everything will be fine with you - she vigorously did not agree with the sister’s answer, DaHyun wanted to add something else when she was cleaning her phone, reporting that someone had written to her. - Sorry, unnie, let's sit down on the bench, I'll see what they wrote to me, okay?

- Have you got a bow unnie to? - tried to joke Eunji, turning to the park.

- No, this is from the manager and Nayeon - unnie .

- Nayeon ? Why ... oh, today is your working day ... Dubu ...

- Do not even think to tell me that I have to throw you, Eunji- unnie - I interrupted her DaHyun , stopping near the benches, sitting down, putting his hand sister. “You said you need me ... or you don't need me anymore?” - raised an eyebrow, she shook her head, drooped. - That's it. I will not be long.

First she opened a video - on brascheniya Nayeon :

It’s a pity that we will not meet today. We all miss you, DaHyun , although we saw you briefly yesterday. Chaeyoung gives you fiery greetings and asks about her eyebrow if she hurts. If it hurts, then she is ready to treat the wound again with a kiss ...

Not true! Do not believe a single word, DaHyun - unnie - she heard Chaeyoung's indignant voice -overs.

Ha ha ha, you don’t see her now, but she’s all so sad that you’re not around. All the girls say hello to you - a chorus of overs - and ask that you not be so strict with us when you see the video with your homework. We tried our best. All will not take your time, good luck in everything, what would you , not engaged in today.

DaHyun smiled at the stupidity of watching the video, her heart ached, she missed them herself . She liked their communication , although she wanted much more. The manager sent her a homework video, which she decided to watch at home when she returned from the meeting. Now all her attention was again turned to her sister. Today it is a priority.

They stayed in the park until the time when it was already necessary to leave.

11:00am - meeting in a cafe.

There were few visitors in the cafe, and not surprisingly, it was a weekday. They ordered a cup of coffee, sat down at the table in the middle.

- The cafe has not changed at all. The same as then - commented Eunji, stirring with a spoon of coffee, then put it down on a saucer and took a sip. “The taste is the same,” she held out with nostalgia, taking another sip.

- Yes, it’s very nice here. You know, when I confess my feelings to Chaeyoung, I will bring her here - DaHyun whispered dreamily , looking around the room.

- You still do not give up your feelings? She asked curiously, finishing her coffee and ordering more. - How do you like the on-screen Chaeyoung ?

“Sweet and so beautiful, and her lips are so soft, and she smells like strawberries ...”

“How do you know that her lips are soft?” - She smiled at the dreamy expression on her younger sister's face. “You kissed,” she jokingly asked, but my sister choked on a sip of coffee, coughed, blushed, and tried to hide her eyes from the curious look of Eunji. "Are you kidding? When?" Well, she jumped into the seat, leaned forward, forgetting for a moment why they had come to the cafe.

"Yesterday," blushing, whispered DaHyun , telling everything that happened at the end of it quite shy, hid behind her hair.

"Wow, DaHyun, my baby has grown so much! I am so proud of you, Tofu" - she reached out , patted her hair, sister proudly smiled, then stood up and hugged him tightly across the table, kissed her cheek.

"Ahem, ahem, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I thought that we had an appointment," a voice sounded, DaHyun felt her sister stiffen, immediately realized who was standing in front of them.Freed, she carefully examined the first love of her elder sister Soyong.

"Hello, I'm the younger sister of Eunji, DaHyun. Nice to meet you," she politely bowed, boldly meeting the incredulous look from the girl. Very beautiful girl.

...

“Oh god, this is so dramatic!” Are we really going to see the scene of the love triangle ? Nayeon whispered , peering from the window of the same cafe where they accidentally sawDaHyun when they passed by. Now they are all 8 girls squatting and wondering who these two beauties are next to their vocal coach. - Our DaHyun is so lucky, such beauties will fight for it! Ah, Jeong, who do you bet on? I, probably, for that which hugged DaHyun now .

“Nabongs, hush, we miss the most interesting because of you ,” JiHyo hissed at her, trying to catch the lips of the essence of the dialogue.

On the other hand, even though Nayeon interfered with the viewing, she was somewhat right, JiHyo could not even imagine that such beauties could look after DaHyun.

Chaeyoung is a big loser, JiHyo thought, with her side vision paying attention to the girl's displeased face. Aigo, our cub is angry!

“Stop turning around both of you,” Sana, who was sitting behind them, asked, trying to somehow look at the unfolding events, not showing herself much. "DaHyunie can spot us ... Aigo, girls ..."

"Sana! Faster, we need to run away" pushing everyone, grumbled Nayeon, the first to squatting back from the window when she noticed how DaHyun rises and goes towards the exit.

“We won’t have time" - the girls whispered in a panic, feeling their legs give way and they practically fell to the ground.

“We will be in time,” Nayeon said with confidence , pushing them to the very corner of the coffee, and already sighing in relief when she heard a cheerful voice from the back:

"Nayeon - unnie, girls, maybe you better go inside. I am sure that there we will hear everything perfectly."