Step 9. Emotions - 1

Achieve Success

Chaeyoung slowly pulled away from DaHyun's amazed face , smiled brightly, as if nothing so embarrassing had just happened:

“Well, now it’s not hurting now, is it?”

DaHyun had to wet his lips several times, moisturizing them with the tip of his tongue to answer:

- An unusual way, but you’re right, it became easier - she laughed awkwardly, then took a step back to the door, felt the handle with my hand, opened it and began to leave, speaking (while carefully looking away to the side). - Do not re in labor zhdaytes, okay? See you tomorrow, bye - and slammed the door behind her.

As soon as DaHyun went out the door, Tzuyu put the video on the “stop” and skeptically looked at her happy friend:

“Are you serious, Cheng?” You just asked: Doesn’t hurt, right?

- Yes. And what is so here? - Pretty smiling, the girl asked, going up to the food on the table, taking a spoon and picking pasta into it.

“Let me remind you,” Tzuyu replied kindly , rewinding the recorded video to the beginning, including it in the right place, showing the chewing girl.

Chaeyoung almost choked on food when she saw herself standing on her toes, holding on to the girl's shoulders, kissing her eyebrow.

- Kha, kha, why did you record the video, Jjewi ? - tried to take and erase the record, but Tzuyu, knowing full well that this would happen, calmly raised her hands up. “Hey, that's not fair!” I do not get it! - bouncing to get it, Chaeyoung complained offended .

- Ha ha ha, shorty. I just captured your first kiss. Ah, how romantic, unnie will check it out - Tzuyu grinned , holding her hand to the canopy.

- This is not a kiss! - Chaeyoung did not agree , leaving an attempt to take the phone from her friend. - Treatment - and for good measure, repeated syllables - Treatment. So my mother always did when I was hurt - the girl explained her behavior.

- Yes, yes, speak, speak, but for me it sounds like a kiss - quickly typing and sending a video to senior members. “It’s a pity that we ourselves, I would love to see the unnie reaction .”Especially, Nayeon - unnie and Sana - unnie .

“What did you do?” Forwarded? Tzu , you are the devil - Chaeyoung looked incredulously at her best friend. “They will tease me ... oh hell ...” I heard the doors open and walk fast in the corridor, their door soon opened, and all unnie came in , with phones in their hands. - Stop! Until you ask, I answer: No. We are not a couple . And that was not a kiss!

“Oh, so I have a chance,” Sana exclaimed excitedly, teasingly staring at the flashing Chaeyoung . “You will not mind if the next time I kiss her?” For real. She will definitely not forget my kiss - the girl boasted , sticking out her lips, and kissed Mina on the cheek . - My kisses are sweet and innocent - while still giving Mina her face with kisses , she laughed from her friend's antics.

“If Chaeyoung says they are not a couple , then it is possible, Sanatang, ” Momo answered seriously, looking enviously at the kisses that gave Mina . She also wanted a kiss, so she looked hopefully at Nayeon , who stood and still silently watched the video.

“I'm afraid Sana will lose you - biting her inner cheek, she pronounced her verdict Nayeon , looking up from the screen, meeting the expectant look from Momo, but sending her only a smile.” - Actually, I didn’t come here for this, I came to say that we are going to get home. We did a great job, I think everyone is ready for tomorrow's task," - everyone nodded their heads, - "then we went home."

“So still, why am I losing?” - asked Sana, rushing forward Nayeon .

“Secret,” she grinned mysteriously, taking Momo by the arm and speeding her step toward the car that was waiting for them.

***

Kim DaHyun was walking along the streets, with almost no understanding of how she ended up there, because a couple of minutes ago she was kissed by such soft and magical lips of Son Chaeyoung . The lips of her idol. A sweet kiss from the girl she liked. She was happy. Very very happy. And she wanted to share her happiness with the whole world.

After the bus waiting for her, drove her to the desired station, and the metro train to the street of her current house, DaHyun, on the wings of love, climbed up to her apartment. The first person she wanted to share with was her older sister, Eunji. After you can call your parents and Mrs. Dream. But first, sister.

She was greeted by darkness, the silence in the house showed that there was no one else. DaHyun was surprised, because the sister is always at home at this time.

Maybe she was detained at work?

The girl the light in the hallway, took off her shoes, hung her bag on a hanger, and went into the living room. She decided there to wait for my sister to return . She was in anticipation, because she knew very well how Eunji would react to such news. Entering the room, DaHyun screamed fearfully , in the corner she saw a silhouette, sitting, no hunched over.

- Unnie ? Why are you in the dark - you wanted to turn on the desk lamp, but you heard a sob, and then your sister’s voice was breaking.

- Don't turn it on.

- Unnie , what happened? - quickly sank to the floor next to her, put her hand on her knees, . - Why are you crying?

“ Dubu ... I ...” couldn't finish the sentence, burst into tears. DaHyun was seriously worried, she moved closer, tried to hug her sister, but the chair and the wall interfered.

- Unnie , let's sit on the sofa, then I can hug you, put my shoulder on, and listen to everything you want to tell me - she helped me up quietly, then took me to the sofa and opened my arms. The older sister curled up next to her, resting her head on her chest, where DaHyun's steady heartbeat sounded . Listening to him, she tried to breathe to the rhythm, but the events of this evening did not want to disappear from her memory.

DaHyun gently her hair, gently whispered all sorts of nonsense, gently kissed her forehead or hair. Now it has become for Eunji older sister, on whom you can always rely on in difficult times. She did the same as she had done before, waiting for her to speak.

Soon weeping, stopped, turning into hiccups and barely audible sobs. Eunji was still tightly clutching in her sister's arms, feeling comfort and love, what she needed now.

“I met her today,” she said hoarsely to Eunji without giving a name, but she didn’t need to, because DaHyun knew very well who she was talking about. When this incident occurred, DaHyun was the first to tell the truth about the breakup. Such was the power of attorney between the sisters, it only strengthened their connection. - Accidentally. In that park, near the fountain, where I once confessed to her - swallowing tears, she shared further. - She did not listen to me, Dubu . She still has not forgiven me - new tears threatened to fall from my eyes when the younger sister asked the question:

“Will you still meet?” Did she give you a chance to make excuses?

“Tomorrow morning, in the cafe where we had our first date,” Eunji nodded, burrowing deeper into her body, trying to hide in a cocoon. - What should I do, DaHyun ? - the voice seemed so small, as if asking a child, not an adult girl.

- Go and tell the truth, unnie . Tell her about your true feelings and tell why you left. You need to free yourself from the past, unnie . Take off the burden that puts pressure on your beautiful shoulders. Do not be afraid - having felt how it begins to tremble, refusing to take advice from her, - I will be with you. We will go through this together.

“But what if after my words she still will not forgive me?” Will he still be angry and won't want to be friends with me anymore?

“It will be her choice, not yours, Eunji unnie.Look at me, no, no, do not hide your eyes, look" - lifted by the chin, met with the older sister's reddened brown eyes, pronounced firmly, highlighting every word. “It will be her choice to take your heart back or not. If she still refuses, don’t worry, unnie , because your heart will calm down. It will become the same again and you will be able to win her heart back again. She still feels something for you, don't you think so? For the first time in an evening," DaHyun allowed herself to smile.

"Why do you think so?" Eunji asked curiously, wiping the remnants of tears on her cheeks and neck.

“She agreed to meet with you, that's why. Don’t worry, unnie , I will be with you when yours happens."

“Are you serious or just that?”

“Serious nowhere, unnie.Tomorrow I am completely at your disposal" - confirmed, nodding her head, smiling even wider.

“But tomorrow you have classes with your girlfriend. No, no, what will I be selfish if I agree "- she waved Eunji, trying to get out of the couch, but now it was the turn of DaHyun to hold her tightly around her waist, pull her to her. "Let me get up, Dubu!"

"Unnie , just say... Do you really need me there?" The silence sounded in response was long, DaHyun felt a tremor from the body, then a heavy, chest-deep breath and a quiet, barely audible:

"No. I just need you."

"Then, everything is decided, I will be there. And now I'm letting you go and going to cook something. Or can we order something? What about pizza? And the hens?" She tried to defuse the situation, but my sister shook her head, then she waved her hand somewhere in the side, she simply said:

"I'm not hungry, Dubu. Sorry, I'll probably go to sleep. You don’t stay too long , go to sleep too" - she heard DaHyun's voice from her sister, who was already closing the doors to her bedroom behind her.

“I promise not to be long. I know my sister, she’s crying again now, so I really need to hurry up and contact the group manager and warn about tomorrow's lesson. Oh, what a pity, but the little sister is more important, even my love for Chaeyoung” - as soon as she uttered the name out loud, her cheeks instantly turned pink and her heart ached sweetly, remembering that kiss on the eyebrow. Her fingers typed quickly on the keyboard, talking about unforeseen circumstances, and she asked the girls to be informed tomorrow when they arrived at the studio. - "Yes, I came up with a fit. And so they will give me homework, and I can be with unnie. Everything, finished" - she rubbed her palms, smiling pretty when she read the answer from the manager-unnie, turned off the laptop, the light, quickly washed and went into the room of her older sister.

“Why did you take so long, Tofu?”

“Sorry, sorry, your favorite tofu is already here - jumping into the bed, opening her arms again and absorbing the sob again,” answered DaHyun. "I'm here, unnie . Everything is all right, I'm here" - softly lulling, DaHyun repeated .

***

Chaeyoung was nervous.

Very nervous.

Her heart was beating furiously in her chest, drowning with her beat all sounds within 10 steps. Their car stopped long ago near the company building, and its unnie already got out of the car and walked there. She was still inside the car and did not want to go out. For the rest of the evening and morning, the girls , nodded at the expense of a kiss.

To prove that it was for the purpose of treatment , she was tired, so she mostly kept silent or ignored. When I went to bed, I myself reviewed the captured video that was maknae sent in their chat, carefully looking at each frame. She looked and blushed, realizing that she had created a very awkward situation between them.

In the end , she got out of the car, gathering all her courage in a fist, forbidding her heart to beat so desperately in her chest. Step by step, it’s getting closer and closer and now it’s already next to the room where DaHyun will soon see .

What will be the first words when she enters the rehearsal room?

Will she look in her direction or will she avoid?

That kiss (treatment) ruined everything or ...

Aigo, Chaeyoung , what strange thoughts!

- There is still time before the appointment. Let's rehearse again, each one of its songs - suggested JiHyo , doing a warm-up for his body. Jeongyeon and Nayeon stood next to her, also warming up, not only their bodies, but also their voices.

Momo, Sana and Mina without music began to repeat the movement, at the expense of. They perfectly synchronized, so the dance from the side seemed perfectly honed and the rest of the girls could not look away, admiring them.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, having not fully learned the dance and the lyrics, selflessly counted the last minutes to remember something.

Time was gradually drawing to a close when the door opened and their vocal coach entered.

Without noticing it, Chaeyoung constantly glanced towards the door, desperate to see DaHyun first . She wanted to meet s Xia first her eyes, ask forgiveness for yesterday to today, everything went well.

The clock on the opposite side of the wall showed two minutes to ten . Chaeyoung nervously jerked her shoulders, drank a large swig of water from the bottle, and waited anxiously for the arrival. My heart, beating exactly in the chest a minute ago, now again made a strange leap and began to beat loudly, again drowning out all the sounds except for the ticking from the clock.

Tick-to-tick-to-tick.

She felt her eyes tighten, along with her body, as if it was preparing for a jump or escape, when the door handle began to turn down, and a small opening began to appear.

The bottle in her hand crumpled, and the water poured out a little on her hands, flowed to the elbow and dripped on the floor, thus a little sobering up the girl, returning to reality.

The opening widened, Chaeyoung already saw the silhouette, holding her breath ...

Tick-to-tick-to-tick ... tick ...

The clock hand caught up with the number 10, slowing the knock.

The excitement completely took possession of the body of a little girl, she was all, like a taut arrow, about to shoot a bow.

Teak…

- Ayumi - unnie ? Something happened? Has our schedule changed? - the excited girl filled up with questions, peering from behind her familiar silhouette.

- No, no, schedule too, I just have information for you. Regarding your vocal lesson, DaHyun asked you to tell you yesterday that the lesson is being canceled. She asked the director of personal affairs.

- Cancel the lesson? - Jeongyeon asked , trying to catch her breath after an intense charge. “ So we won’t see her today?”

- But what about our homework? Transferred to the next lesson, huh? JiHyo asked , wiping a drop of sweat from her forehead, passing a bottle of Jeongyeon water . She smiled gratefully, took a sip, then handed over to Nayeon , who simply put a cool bottle on her neck.

- On this account, DaHyun asked you to record a video, and I will forward it to her in the mail. After watching, she will write to me, and I will give you estimates.

“Why didn't she call us?” We were in touch all the time - checking just in case your phone, Nayeon said , taking it out of my trouser pocket, there were no messages.

“I don’t know, then ask her yourself.” So, due to the fact that you will not have classes, the director allowed me to give you free time until the next schedule, the manager reported the latest news, going to the far end of the hall, taking out her phone and setting it up for video. - In the meantime, let's show everything that you have prepared.