Part 2

Love for rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun keep staring at the boy wondering if he got lost or he's selling anything. 

,,Will you let me in?" Baekhyun was surprised by his deep voice, okay maybe the guy before him wasn't a kid? But he looks so young.

,,Hm, why are you here?" The boy showed him a look like areyouingwithmerightnow? And that made Baekhyun feel a little uncomfortable.

Seeing that Baekhyun wasn't making any move the boy pulled out a piece of paper from the pocket of his loose black hoodie he was wearing.

,,Insadong street Nr. 67, Byun Baekhyun, 30 years old and single." Baekhyun dumbly nodded still confused. Was this kid really there to clean and cook and keep him company? What kind of company is this to send a kid?! In what kind of kink he got himself into?!

,,Wait, you're a guy!" Baekhyun said poiting a finger at him.

,,Wow, what gave me away?" The boy folded his arms before his chest with a dull expression over his face. Baekhyun was taken abak on how mean the boys was.

,,And you're rude, why are you here again?"

,,You called, I came is simple like that, will you let me in or not?" 

,,Wait, wait, wait! I asked for a woman to come by." 

,,No, you didn't, you just said yes to every question and you can't turn back now, we took your money and I'm already here so, can I come in, please?" Thinking better Baekhyun did realise that he never said anything about a woman. So the kid was really here to help him? Finally after taking his time Baekhyun moved aside letting the boy walk in.

 

,,So, this is my house." Baekhyun awkwardy said hiding his hands inside his jeans pockets, a thing he does when he feels nervous around new people.

,,When was the last time you cleaned?" 

,,Hm I don't remember?" The guy turned at him with an raised brow.

,,If I clean you better keep the place the same way or else." That glare made Baekhyun gulp, why was the guy so angry with him anyway?! 

,,What's your name by the way kid ?" 

,,Do Kyungsoo and I'm not a kid, I just turned 22 years old." 

,,You're joking with me, no?" 

,,Nope." Kyungsoo simple said looking around the livingroom walking next to the kitchen to have a look.

,,Are you in college?" Baekhyun was trying to make a conversation with the guy but Kyungsoo was just ignoring him.

,,You don't have any food around, how should I cook?" Kyungsoo ignored him again opening the empty fridge door.

,,Hm I can go and buy something? And you didn't answer my question." 

,,I dropped off college, happy now?" Kyungsoo walked pass Baekhyun going to see the rest of the house on his own.

,,He's unbelievable." Baekhyun face palmed wondering again in what kind of did he got himself into?

 

He found Kyungsoo sitting on the couch typing something on his phone. 

,,So what do you like to eat? What should I cook for you? I'll come with you to the market, I don't trust you with buying what I need." Did Kyungsoo just called him stupid or something?! Well Hara never let him go buy groceries on his own, he would always forget something or buy useless things but Kyungsoo should't know that.

,,I can buy food you know, I'm not an idiot." Kyungsoo just stared at him, okay he's starting to get annoyed by the kids attitude. He's older he should respect him.

,,You're really rude you know that?" Kyungsoo just nodded writing something on his phone again.

,,Maybe you should leave." 

,,No can't do, I'm here to clean and cook so I won't leave until I'm done like it or not, can we go buy what we need now? You better think about what you want to eat until we reach the market." Kyungsoo sat up waiting for Baekhyun's reaction.

,,People really like you around?" Kyungsoo didn't reply, he walked pass Baekhyun.

,,I saw you have a car, you need to change or anything? I'll wait in the car." Kyungsoo was ready to leave but Baekhyun stopped him.

,,We're not leaving until you tell me why you're doing this job." Letting out a sigh Kyungsoo gazed at Baekhyun.

,,The money is good and I need the money, happy? Can we leave now? I need to finish everything until 7 pm so let's go! I don't have all day." Baekhyun knows that he can't win against the kid.

Kyungsoo was so different than anyone he met until then, so hard to read, to see pass his glare and that annoys him and wants to know him better.

,,You can wait in the car, I need to get my wallet and phone." Kyungsoo nodded leaving Baekhyun alone.

 

Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun's black and expensive Jeep getting angry.

,,Rich peop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter